Police Sergeant Chokes Subordinate Officer -- Was He Wrong?

Cops will never get respect with crooked pols siding with the group that worships criminals and attacks cops for their jobs. The Male cop was doing his job----female woke affirmative hire idiotic female cop attacked while he was arresting a violent criminal putting everyone in danger.
Again, he was already arrested and handcuffed, and in the car. There was no danger to anybody. He gave them some trouble as they put him in the car, and it might have been reasonable to spray him at that point, but they didn't. Everything was under control, and the guy couldn't pose a threat to anybody. Seems the cop was pissed, and wanted to mace him for revenge. I might have been pissed and wanted to mace him too, but cops can't do that just because they are mad.

You're just another libertoon, nutjobs who ant to jump directly to the Marxist endgames and impose anarchy and total thuggery on the planet. Your popous smarmy bullshit isn't substitute or much of a cover over your sniveling rhetoric. Most sociopaths are convinced of their own superiority and embrace social darwinism, but of course they only want that for 'everybody else' but themselves, which is why they only exist as a group while hiding under 'evul statist regimes' and avoid moving to such libertarian paradises as Somalia where they would have practice what they babble.

Well heck. I can't get anything over on you, it looks like.

I should have known that an intellect of your stature would have seen right through my libertoon nutjob Marxist endgames of an evil statist regime right from the start.

I would have got away with it, too, if it weren't for your astute sleuthing.

Now I have to come up with a new plan.

You never have squat except pompous sloganeering; you're just another spoiled brat, like most 'libertarians'.

One of the more pretentious political self-descriptions is 'Libertarian.' People think it puts them above the fray. It sounds fashionable, and to the uninitiated, faintly dangerous. Actually, it's just one more bullshit political philosophy.
George Carlin

One of the more pretentious political self-descriptions is 'Libertarian.'

Well it's a good thing I'm not one of those.

Holy Moly! :shok:

Unfortunately, as a libertoon nutjob Marxist with an evil statist regime end game, I've always thought of myself as a rather committed voluntaryist.

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

Last edited:
Wingers. Heh heh.

Gosh love em...
Yeah right, pretend you're not a loon. You sure like to throw around the same memes, babbling about 'statists n stuff', as if you're some big 'individualist' talking down to the lowly helpless dependents or something. You only come off as mentally retarded.

Yeah right, pretend you're not a loon. You sure like to throw around the same memes, babbling about 'statists n stuff', as if you're some big 'individualist' talking down to the lowly helpless dependents or something. You only come off as mentally retarded.

Dangit. Ya got me! Heh heh...

These commies look at a few seconds of edited video and then jump to their pre-determined conclusions, which are always 'Da Evul Pigs!!!' doin something or other. They love violent criminal scum and cops getting killed or injured, cuz they got a traffic ticket one time and Daddy docked their allowance, so all cops have to die.
Cult of Criminal Hero Worship--------

The Sargent might end up thanking her for what she did, because if the alledged criminal had caused him to lose it, then thank God she had the nerve to save him from his PTSD. Working bad areas with bad criminal's can cause these things to happen, because separating emotions from duty after so many dealings with criminal's, and them criminal's taking you to your last nerve is a very hard thing to control sometimes. A debriefing and detuning of an officer by experts on these things should be a daily thing for officer's working in high crime area's.

Think about it, you just dealt with a criminal POCrap that done something heinous to say a child hours before, and the next hour you get a call to another stop where a suspect fit's the same profile of the POC you dealt with the day before, and this one is talking shite, blowing smoke, and verbally threatening officers while they are trying to arrest him. It's probably super hard to control your emotions as the daily grind builds up on you. Detoxing in the sense of one having character degradation over a period is needed badly. Time off, rotation, and other such method's of battling a build up is needed, and a comment box with immunity as in anonymous also needs to be in play for such officer's. They need someone the can confide in, and someone they can trust to help them.

I see no detriment here. He was trying to escalate the situation needlessly. That is going to stop one way or the other.
You actually don't know this do you ? Why comment in such a way if you don't know the complete story in full detail ?

Forum List

Back