Police Sergeant Chokes Subordinate Officer -- Was He Wrong?

Too many insane red neck cops in America
I hope this bum is terminated and goes to jail
It looks like another black fool, out of control beating people for no reason, with his pants around his ass. Not a good look.

Cops will never get the respect they want until they police their own. We need more cops that are willing to step up and stop those assholes who think they can get away with anything.
Yeah, but there's a way to go about it. The female cop tried to use physical violence and that was the wrong approach.

It looks like another black fool, out of control beating people for no reason, with his pants around his ass. Not a good look.

Another Darwin Award contestant, goin for Da Bling/ It's the new hood rat industry, baiting cops and then sniveling like little bitches.

If the sexes are truly equal in the workplace, it shouldn’t matter that he’s a man and she’s a woman.
In this case, it doesn't matter, other than her sex is an easy way to identify her as opposed to the pig she attempted to stop.

All I see is a flat hand under her throat pushing on her chest. I see her interfering with him for no apparent reason. Every other cop around seemed to think nothing was wrong, except her. She jumped him, not the other way around.

You don't get in the way of someone that is in a heightened state. If she had a problem with it she should have done something after tensions we're lower.

You don't get in the way of someone that is in a heightened state. If she had a problem with it she should have done something after tensions we're lower.
After the pig finished torturing the handcuffed suspect? Sure, that makes all kinds of sense, dumb ass.

All I see is a flat hand under her throat pushing on her chest. I see her interfering with him for no apparent reason. Every other cop around seemed to think nothing was wrong, except her. She jumped him, not the other way around.

He clearly snatches her by the throat at the 30 second mark of the video.

By his actions, he seems like just another narcissistic goon with a little dick complex. See em all the time in the gym. You get them in policing quite a bit. Much like career politicians, people like that do tend to migrate toward positions they deem as authoritative with a good bit of immunity from consequence. They're often power junkies.

You can see it in his face and by his reaction...

florida-seargant-grabs-throat-03-1.jpg

florida-seargant-grabs-throat-feat-image.jpg

florida-seargant-grabs-throat-01.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back