Police Officer Robs Man, then Pepper Sprays him and person who filmed it

Arrested for... confiscating evidence?

The whole film is laced with "he said-she said" and "allegedly"....

Besides, how does this affect you? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? :dunno:

Video doesnt say anything silly...You saw it.

It affects me because its a citizen who is having his property stolen. Why is that ok with you?
It's ok with me when a cop seizes evidence. How's that not ok with you?

It's a fucked up video clip that says nothing definitive.

Dude are you saying that the cop seized evidence of criminal activity then didnt arrest the criminal instead chose to pepper spray him and a bystander AND didnt turn the evidence in?

How many calories did you just burn jumping to that conclusion?
You got all THAT from the video? Wow.

Oh you didnt watch it? That explains it because it was all there in the broadcast....Weird that you would defend this before even knowing the situation...

Actually its typical...

Now go watch the News vid...Come back and give a brand new excuse because...there is always an excuse.

Except miss me with that bullshit :slap:
I watched it. It looks criminal. Hes a stupid crook to do it with all those people watching.

On the surface...looks like a crime. If thats the story...charge him like any other crook. Like Michael Brown was a crook.

But...do you concede that the video alone cant possibly tell the whole story? Could be much worse. Or better. Need more info.

Bag o' dope.

But no arrest....riiiiight :rolleyes:

It affects me because its a citizen who is having his property stolen. Why is that ok with you?

I agree. IF thats the whole story...then YES he needs to be arrested.

Why? For stealing a bag o dope? Or are you changing your first post which just assumed the black guy had drugs?

He stole a fellow citizens property...just like Michael Brown did.

Changing the topic...I got 'em on the ropes

Hey...if they charge this white cop and try to arrest him...and this white cop assaults the cops who try to arrest him and he tries to take their gun away...and they shoot him....will you be pissed?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
What wood Chuck do? :dunno:

Chuck-norris-002.jpg

FINALLY BUCS AND MR H WATCHED THE VIDEO.....only after auto defending it first. But lets not squabble about little things

CONGRATS BROTHERS! Can, can I call you that? Brothers I mean?

FINALLY BUCS AND MR H WATCHED THE VIDEO.....only after auto defending it first. But lets not squabble about little things

I watched it before I commented.

Looks like a crime. Investigate it and act accordingly. I support charging him if he robbed that man.

What I dont get...is how you get almost childishly excited when "OH BOY SOMEONE THINKS A COP IS BAD" pops in your head. Its like you have some anti cop complex. How strong of a presence hating cops had in your head.

Your dislike and active desire to smear men in blue...isnt any different than a racist who just wants to see bad news about Jews or blacks.

I watched it before I commented.

Looks like a crime. Investigate it and act accordingly. I support charging him if he robbed that man.

What I dont get...is how you get almost childishly excited when "OH BOY SOMEONE THINKS A COP IS BAD" pops in your head. Its like you have some anti cop complex. How strong of a presence hating cops had in your head.

Your dislike and active desire to smear men in blue...isnt any different than a racist who just wants to see bad news about Jews or blacks.

You're at stage 5

This is also when we are all told that not all cops are bad. Nope. Not all. But the bad ones are really showing their asses and the good ones need to know that these are their coworkers. Again, hit dogs holler. But criticizing ONE group does not mean handing out personal judgments of everyone in that group.

Dude are you saying that the cop seized evidence of criminal activity then didnt arrest the criminal instead chose to pepper spray him and a bystander AND didnt turn the evidence in?

Oh you didnt watch it? That explains it because it was all there in the broadcast....Weird that you would defend this before even knowing the situation...

Actually its typical...

Now go watch the News vid...Come back and give a brand new excuse because...there is always an excuse.

What was all there in the video? The cop had something in his hand that appears to me to be too wide for a bundle of cash. I couldn't tell what it was but you chose to believe the supposed "victim". Maybe the guy was a dope dealer and the cop cut him slack in order to try to turn him into a CI, or maybe it was cash. But.... you chose to believe the anti cop line just like you bought into the "gentle giant" bullshit.

He was black...musta been drugs right? With that attitude imagine how Ernie the cop would approach a black guy. Then imagine him going "Hey, why are you acting like that?" when someone calls him on his racial profiling

Shhhh....just let it happen and then let the courts correct it...Oh yeah, nevermind

If it truly went down as described the cop needs to be prosecuted.
Your problem is you cant seem to tell the difference between a legit action and a crooked one.

Projection

How so? It's become obvious you cant tell the difference.
Here is another one where the cop is obviously in the wrong and you wont find me defending him.

Your problem is you think all police actions are wrong.

Shhhh....just let it happen and then let the courts correct it...Oh yeah, nevermind

Your problem is you cant seem to tell the difference between a legit action and a crooked one.

Projection

Here is another one where the cop is obviously in the wrong and you wont find me defending him.

Why dont I just give you my login information so you can argue with yourself about what I think?

Projection

Why dont I just give you my login information so you can argue with yourself about what I think?

No need for that...you've already proven that you believe thugs should be left alone to do as they please.

hat video doesn't prove shit other then to keep the lies going. You or anyone else does not know what happened prior to or after the short video was taken. Looks like he was maced because he turned around and got assaultive. Keep up the stupidity.

He was black...musta been drugs right? With that attitude imagine how Ernie the cop would approach a black guy. Then imagine him going "Hey, why are you acting like that?" when someone calls him on his racial profiling
I'm not a cop. I'm a gambler. I base my decisions on odds and the odds are that if a police officer confronted a black male, he likely had reason to believe the man was acting suspiciously.
I've lost poker hands with 3 aces, but 9 times out of ten, I'll bet the farm.
Knowing that a black man between 16 and 30 is about 10 times as likely to be a criminal than the average white American and that maybe 1 in 1,000 cops is a dirtbag, I'll go with the 10,000:1 odds here until proven wrong.

Actually its typical...

I watched it, shows nothing to prove your stupid fact less post.

hat video doesn't prove shit other then to keep the lies going. You or anyone else does not know what happened prior to or after the short video was taken. Looks like he was maced because he turned around and got assaultive. Keep up the stupidity.

:2up:

Forum List

Back