Police Officer In Alabama Unfairly Convicted Of Murder

Sooner or later they will learn. Things are no longer as they were.
Yes and that is why crime is shooting up...
What happened to the Good Ole Days when the cops could just murder a black man and no one would say a word.
thankfully the GOP destroyed the stranglehold of the Dems in places where that was common
Like the suburbs?
nope like
What happened to the Good Ole Days when the cops could just murder a black man and no one would say a word.
thankfully the GOP destroyed the stranglehold of the Dems in places where that was common
That is the GOP today. Missy Poo
haha nope GOP run places are safe

it’s cities run by dems with these police killings Minn, Chicago etc
Yep it's GOP places that they fight to keep lily white.
can you give me an example of this?

i see minorities that can afford to flee lib run cesspools

"A Madison County jury found Huntsville Police Officer William Darby guilty of murder. Darby was charged with killing Jeffery Parker, 49, at his home on Deramus Avenue in April 2018. Darby shot Parker as he sat in his home with a gun to his head, talking to another Huntsville police officer, Genisha Pegues. During the trial, Darby’s attorneys said he acted within department policy and made a split second decision when he saw a fellow officer in a dangerous situation. But prosecutors maintained that Darby was the aggressor and escalated the situation when he arrived on the scene.

Pegues and another officer, Justin Beckles, were the first to arrive at Parker’s home that day. As she spoke with Parker and tried to de-escalate the situation, when Darby arrived with a shotgun, Pegues said Darby yelled at Parker to drop his gun, and he also yelled at her to point her gun at Parker. She testified that she told Parker to lower his weapon because she didn’t want anything to happen to him, and Darby shot him in the face seconds later."

View attachment 488291
As an officer, you are supposed to back your fellow officers at all times -- but this whore stabbed her fellow officer in the back.....This is why you can't allow women to be cops, especially darkies......The fact that this guy was already going to kill himself should automatically rule out murder..on top of that; he had a gun and didn't follow police commands to drop it...of course you shoot him in the face - and I hope it blew his head off like he wanted. This attack on law enforcement is really out of control. Why the fuck would a cop have to de-escalate a situation where a guy is threatening to kill himself anyway? Shoot him and be done with it.
since when is an officer suppose to do that? i get in leftist regimes the truth rarely matters and the state is the truth but in the united states...the police, well everyone is expect to tell the truth, especially under oath

i get that sort of thing comes as a surprise to a leftist
Judging by you English, you don’t understand much. You grow up in Kansas?
nope. i’m a product of a dem led public school system
One can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.
this is true.

what did i say that you took issue with? please explain and support your opinions

that’s me leading you to how a civil discussion that’s place...let’s see

"A Madison County jury found Huntsville Police Officer William Darby guilty of murder. Darby was charged with killing Jeffery Parker, 49, at his home on Deramus Avenue in April 2018. Darby shot Parker as he sat in his home with a gun to his head, talking to another Huntsville police officer, Genisha Pegues. During the trial, Darby’s attorneys said he acted within department policy and made a split second decision when he saw a fellow officer in a dangerous situation. But prosecutors maintained that Darby was the aggressor and escalated the situation when he arrived on the scene.

Pegues and another officer, Justin Beckles, were the first to arrive at Parker’s home that day. As she spoke with Parker and tried to de-escalate the situation, when Darby arrived with a shotgun, Pegues said Darby yelled at Parker to drop his gun, and he also yelled at her to point her gun at Parker. She testified that she told Parker to lower his weapon because she didn’t want anything to happen to him, and Darby shot him in the face seconds later."

View attachment 488291
As an officer, you are supposed to back your fellow officers at all times -- but this whore stabbed her fellow officer in the back.....This is why you can't allow women to be cops, especially darkies......The fact that this guy was already going to kill himself should automatically rule out murder..on top of that; he had a gun and didn't follow police commands to drop it...of course you shoot him in the face - and I hope it blew his head off like he wanted. This attack on law enforcement is really out of control. Why the fuck would a cop have to de-escalate a situation where a guy is threatening to kill himself anyway? Shoot him and be done with it.
Trolling, trolling, trolling, kept these dumb posts trolling

Like the suburbs?
nope like

Ok, in Georgia is Atlanta growing or declining like the rural areas?

Why is 67% of our countries GDP produced in Democratic cites?

Like the suburbs?
nope like

well the entire state is growing, the regions around Atl are growing

Because there are more people and headquarters of major businesses in those areas

View attachment 488291
since when is an officer suppose to do that? i get in leftist regimes the truth rarely matters and the state is the truth but in the united states...the police, well everyone is expect to tell the truth, especially under oath

this is true.

what did i say that you took issue with? please explain and support your opinions

Because you probably have an issue with ashti babbitt doing suicide by cop.

View attachment 488291

this is true.

Because you probably have an issue with ashti babbitt doing suicide by cop.
well i have an issue with anyone doing that

but i don’t think was attempting to kill herself

Like the suburbs?
nope like

Because there are more people and headquarters of major businesses in those areas
The entire state of GA is not growing.

The Democratic areas are.

Like the suburbs?
nope like

sure it is the population is growing

Like the suburbs?
nope like

And why is the population growing?

View attachment 488291
Racist, racist,racist. If that’s you wanted, clear. If not choose your words more wisely. If I need an officer I don’t care if their black or female.

Like the suburbs?
nope like

Wow there’s a bunch od cowards on here

View attachment 488291
Racist, racist,racist. If that’s you wanted, clear. If not choose your words more wisely. If I need an officer I don’t care if their black or female.
Clue: Biff is a master satirist :eusa_shhh:

Like the suburbs?
nope like

people are fleeing liberal run places like NY and Cali for jobs opportunities and a better way of life

Like the suburbs?
nope like

people are fleeing liberal run places like NY and Cali for jobs opportunities and a better way of life
If that is the case why do we see so much gentrification taking place?

Like the suburbs?
nope like

because uber rich dem donor wants his pentahouse downtown, buying the land cheap after the dem govt ran down property values...they buy their high rise and kick out poor families from their homes to live in the streets...why? dems only care about themselves

Like the suburbs?
nope like

because uber rich dem donor wants his pentahouse downtown, buying the land cheap after the dem govt ran down property values...they buy their high rise and kick out poor families from their homes to live in the streets...why? dems only care about themselves

I notice you love to spout off that Dem shit, but you never bring ANYTHING to back up your BS.

Like the suburbs?
nope like

I notice you love to spout off that Dem shit, but you never bring ANYTHING to back up your BS.
If he did, it would be a first.

Forum List

Back