Police in Austin are starting to arrest anti-Trump protesters

That was the point of my comment. We -yes "we"- anarchists don't fall in with coordinated and orchestrated mob scene crap, let alone violent outbursts.

The rest of your ignorant smear just shows how little you know about anarchists.
LOL Bullshit, kid. You're fooling only yourself with those ideas.

The fact you are telling me what to do says you really aren't an anarchist, just an overgrown teenager who thinks not working and living off of his parents is cool.

Spread-Anarchy_o_99974.jpg

The fact you are telling me what to do says you really aren't an anarchist, just an overgrown teenager who thinks not working and living off of his parents is cool.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, Corky. I'm merely pointing out that the great majority of anarchists are peaceful people, who wouldn't be caught dead in these rent-a-rabbles.

Dismissed.

I am shocked that you both are not shocked.
Shocked at what? That a few teenagers/college students are protesting and think they are 1) above the law and 2) their right to protest supersedes the rights of all other human beings? Shocked that some were so fucking stupid even Liberal police got tired of their shit? Sorry, but none of those shock me.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, Corky. I'm merely pointing out that the great majority of anarchists are peaceful people, who wouldn't be caught dead in these rent-a-rabbles.

Dismissed.
If you are over 30, I really, really feel sorry for you. Good luck with the rest of your life.

So arresting 1% of protesters, and not for protesting, but for breaking the law.... shocking stuff. What next? Arresting someone for speeding?
Feel free to quote me where I was shocked. ;)

Feel free to quote me where I said you were shocked.... I was of course being sarcastic.
Sarcasm doesn't play well on text forums unless it is done very well. You didn't pass the grade. :)

What a shame....

dear protesters, as your hero Crooked Hillary famously said: WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

"the main obstacle to a stable and just world is the United States of America" - George Soros

•  The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
  •  The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
  •  Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
  •  Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
  •  At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach.

Police say 2 men arrested for assaulting Trump supporter in Connecticut

The rioters say "trump will lock up gays" Yet he is the first incoming president to not oppose gay marriage. Unlike Obama

Jim is right. Let the police do it. If the far or alt right go after them, the right will get hammered into the pavement.

If the Right go after them the Anarchists skulls will be smashed into the pavement and more than a few will be shot where they stand and anyone who thinks otherwise is silly.

Hopefully the Austin police give the Anarchists a good dose of short, sharp and shock.

You. Already had a guy down here in Miami, Florida who brought his gun with him. He told those morons if they came near his business he'd open fire.

Guess what. The morons went way around him and his business and didn't touch a thing.

Guess they have a few brain cells that work and protesting and rioting is okay till someone shows up with a gun and you might just get your ass shot off. LOL

Forum List

Back