Police in Austin are starting to arrest anti-Trump protesters

If America was like most other nations, Trump would be in full charge already, but you have this strange two month wait.

If Trump was in full charge right now, these riots would have stopped yesterday and the Anarchists dealt with, you could have the military in these places helping the riot police, you could go full Tiananmen Square of their filthy buttocks, they need to be taught a lesson they'll never forget and they need to be made an example of to show others like them that this Anarchism they promote is not tolerated in civil society.
I disagree. For the most part they are burning and rioting in left wing areas. It's kinda like BLM, burn down black owned businesses and they make an enemy of the black entrepreneurial class. Let them dig their own graves.

The thing is none of this is Trumps fault, all Trump did was get democratically elected, he has nothing to apologise for, yet they keep commenting that Trump needs to make statements about the violence, it's Hillary that needs to make the statements.
Trump of course must heed the law and as the face of the nation rebuke it. He is acting like a spineless wussy, like an alt right fascist.

You need to make up your mind, a few hours ago you were commenting that Trump is a Progressive.

Progressives want to assassinate trump...
He has always been a Progressive. They come in liberal, centrist, and right wing versions. They are not an uniform group of philosophies. They only share a fondness for Big Government to do their work. Most of his positions are centrist left. Those who want to kill him are some hard core lefties. And when he betrays the alt right fascists, they will want to kill him also.
Then you should be really really happy he won.

don't mess with Texas!

A bit of context here would be nice.

Are they just arresting anyone protesting against Trump, sticking them in concentration camps and gassing them?

Or are they merely arresting anti-Trump supporters who are breaking the law and dealing with them as people who have broken the law.

You see, there's a massive difference.
It was a group of 200 protesters. All, technically, were violating the law, but only the two most violent LWers were arrested. If any strayed onto the highway, they would have been arrested too. It appears the Austin police were allowing them their "safe zone", but within limits.

Arrests made in second night of anti-Trump protests in Austin
Protesters marched in the streets of Downtown Austin on Thursday in protest of President-elect Donald Trump.

Around 9 p.m. at least two protesters were arrested, one for shoving an officer.

The group of about 200 marched toward the Travis County Justice Complex and State Capitol before going back toward Sixth Street before 10 p.m.

APD told KVUE that the protests technically are not legal, but they will continue to allow it as long as the group keeps moving and does not go onto the highway. APD set up a row of buses where Fifth Street meets I-35 to prevent the group from marching onto the interstate.

There were also anti-Trump protests in Austin Wednesday afternoon and Wednesday night and on Texas State University campus Thursday.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Can you hear me now?

map-by-counties-1024x662.jpg

If America was like most other nations, Trump would be in full charge already, but you have this strange two month wait.

If Trump was in full charge right now, these riots would have stopped yesterday and the Anarchists dealt with, you could have the military in these places helping the riot police, you could go full Tiananmen Square of their filthy buttocks, they need to be taught a lesson they'll never forget and they need to be made an example of to show others like them that this Anarchism they promote is not tolerated in civil society.
I disagree. For the most part they are burning and rioting in left wing areas. It's kinda like BLM, burn down black owned businesses and they make an enemy of the black entrepreneurial class. Let them dig their own graves.

Well yes, but also you have to prevent them from putting innocent people at risk, they are a danger to society.
Very true. On the other hand the "Tiananman Square" comments would only create martyrs. I'm all for enforcing the law just don't give the idiots any ammunition.

American lefties dont have it in them to pull a Tiananmen square.
Takeaway their x-boxes and you might see that kind of dedication....
In all honesty I don't know that there is a modern example of "balls" as compared to the guy in Tiananmen square. The sad part is many of our youth may have the strength, just not the knowledge.

I'd question that theory....

If the Right go after them the Anarchists skulls will be smashed into the pavement and more than a few will be shot where they stand and anyone who thinks otherwise is silly.

Hopefully the Austin police give the Anarchists a good dose of short, sharp and shock.
Those are no anarchists. We wouldn't be caught within a mile of those violent commie scum.

Those are no anarchists. We wouldn't be caught within a mile of those violent commie scum.
"We"? Are anarchists that well coordinated across the nation? Interesting.

Do they have fashion shows? Debate what black clothes they'll wear then have a good old fashioned circle jerk and pass the bong around? ;)

political-pictures-anarchy.jpg

Bring your lunch jake...
If someone like Jake threatened me, I would never suggest he bring his lunch.
I just don't see someone like that standing long enough once the fight starts to even have the least concern over lunch. Let him eat what the ER is serving that day just like the rest of the losers that end up there.

"We"? Are anarchists that well coordinated across the nation? Interesting.

Do they have fashion shows? Debate what black clothes they'll wear then have a good old fashioned circle jerk and pass the bong around? ;)

political-pictures-anarchy.jpg
That was the point of my comment. We -yes "we"- anarchists don't fall in with coordinated and orchestrated mob scene crap, let alone violent outbursts.

The rest of your ignorant smear just shows how little you know about anarchists.

don't mess with Texas!

A bit of context here would be nice.

Are they just arresting anyone protesting against Trump, sticking them in concentration camps and gassing them?

Or are they merely arresting anti-Trump supporters who are breaking the law and dealing with them as people who have broken the law.

You see, there's a massive difference.
It was a group of 200 protesters. All, technically, were violating the law, but only the two most violent LWers were arrested. If any strayed onto the highway, they would have been arrested too. It appears the Austin police were allowing them their "safe zone", but within limits.

Arrests made in second night of anti-Trump protests in Austin
Protesters marched in the streets of Downtown Austin on Thursday in protest of President-elect Donald Trump.

Around 9 p.m. at least two protesters were arrested, one for shoving an officer.

The group of about 200 marched toward the Travis County Justice Complex and State Capitol before going back toward Sixth Street before 10 p.m.

APD told KVUE that the protests technically are not legal, but they will continue to allow it as long as the group keeps moving and does not go onto the highway. APD set up a row of buses where Fifth Street meets I-35 to prevent the group from marching onto the interstate.

There were also anti-Trump protests in Austin Wednesday afternoon and Wednesday night and on Texas State University campus Thursday.

So arresting 1% of protesters, and not for protesting, but for breaking the law.... shocking stuff. What next? Arresting someone for speeding?

Bring your lunch jake...
I just don't see someone like that standing long enough once the fight starts to even have the least concern over lunch. Let him eat what the ER is serving that day just like the rest of the losers that end up there.
You talk silly. These people you are yelling about would eat your lunches and make you go home and make them more sammies.

Stay out of their space, period.

They have a right to grieve as you have a right to gloat.

Where they break the law, the police are responsible for handling it. Not you.

Ridge, we have been here before, and you lost.

Let it go, kid.

Bring it on twinkle toes... You and your flower powered children of the 60's... Mayor Daily showed the flower people what is what in 68...
No one is coming after you, is the point, kid. But your type simply cannot mix it up with those anti-Trumpers. They are a cut above, you are a step down. Just the way it is. Know you are out your weight class.

Let them grieve, leave it alone.

ps: 400 police went to the hospital that night of Grant Park. And you are no type of warrior cop.
how do you know he is not type of warrior cop? again with that psychic thing? For all we know he is 300lbs of pure Chuck Norris bad ass with an attitude.
Funny thing about the way the internet protects us isn't it?

Let it go, kid.

Bring it on twinkle toes... You and your flower powered children of the 60's... Mayor Daily showed the flower people what is what in 68...
No one is coming after you, is the point, kid. But your type simply cannot mix it up with those anti-Trumpers. They are a cut above, you are a step down. Just the way it is. Know you are out your weight class.

ps: 400 police went to the hospital that night of Grant Park. And you are no type of warrior cop.
how do you know he is not type of warrior cop? again with that psychic thing? For all we know he is 300lbs of pure Chuck Norris bad ass with an attitude.
By the way he talks. People like that are hot air and all talk. Yes, you at least understand the internet protects us. :lol:

Just let the police do their jobs, you yell from the side lines and stay out of their space. You will be fine.

Bring your lunch jake...
You talk silly. These people you are yelling about would eat your lunches and make you go home and make them more sammies.

Stay out of their space, period.

They have a right to grieve as you have a right to gloat.

Where they break the law, the police are responsible for handling it. Not you.
If they break the law on my property the only thing the police need to be worried about is spelling their names right as they are loaded into the ambulance or hearse.

Let it go, kid.

By the way he talks. People like that are hot air and all talk. Yes, you at least understand the internet protects us. :lol:

Just let the police do their jobs, you yell from the side lines and stay out of their space. You will be fine.
like I said, let them step one foot on my property, I have no problem putting a hole in a liberals head. Might make him smarter

Forum List

Back