Police dog bites unarmed man

Why? I didn't see anything in the article of the dog getting hurt.

Why? The guy had his hands up. The dog shouldn't have gotten released if he was surrendering even though the dog still obeyed orders.
I hope the dog is ok because in the crazy world we live in today the powers that be could have put him down. I know two things; dogs are better people than most humans and always believe the cowboy in the white hat.

This guy was accused of a minor traffic violation and surrendered with his hands up. He was kneeling and the other officers screamed……Don’t release the dog!

Still the guy released him and ordered him to attack
Bet the guy thinks twice before stealing again

this would never have happened if he didn't lead the cops on a police chase of traffic ticker for missing mud flap on his truck. shit happens when you lead the police on chase. lord !

You asshole. The man had his hands up. His officers were telling not to loose the dog!

You asshole. The man had his hands up. His officers were telling not to loose the dog!
He wasnt saying it very loud. There was no way they were going to hear it from that distance.

Regardless, im glad the dog bit him. Stop defending criminals, and that INCLUDES black criminals too. Stop fucking defending these assholes!!

He wasnt saying it very loud. There was no way they were going to hear it from that distance.

Regardless, im glad the dog bit him. Stop defending criminals, and that INCLUDES black criminals too. Stop fucking defending these assholes!!
I could hear it on the video. There are rules in policing. Penalties are determined by a judge and jury, not you, not the police. Upholding those rules is not defending a criminals. Should they shoot you for littering?

I could hear it on the video. There are rules in policing. Penalties are determined by a judge and jury, not you, not the police. Upholding those rules is not defending a criminals. Should they shoot you for littering?
He practically whispered it and the dog was like a hundred feet away.

July 23 (Reuters) - Police in Ohio unleashed a canine on a Black man who had exited his vehicle with his hands raised after a traffic stop earlier this month, according to officials.

The incident unfolded on July 4 after law enforcement officers engaged in the lengthy pursuit of a semi-tractor trailer driven by 23-year-old Jadarrius Rose. The vehicle was missing a mud flap and it had failed to stop for an inspection, a report from the Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) said.

It came to a halt on a state highway about 40 miles south of Columbus after authorities deployed tire deflation devices, known as "stop sticks," for a second time.

In a video provided by the highway patrol, Rose is seen standing in front of the vehicle with his hands raised as law enforcement officials order him to get on the ground.

Moments later, an officer with the Circleville Police Department unleashed a police dog on Rose even though a state trooper told the local officer not to release the dog.

"Do not release the dog - with his hands up," the trooper can be heard shouting on the video.

The video shows the dog running towards Rose, now on his knees, and video appears to show the canine biting and pulling the driver. Rose screams loudly and can be heard saying, "please get it off."

"As troopers were attempting to gain compliance by providing verbal commands to the suspect, Circleville Police Department deployed their canine, which resulted in the suspect being bitten by the canine," the highway patrol said in a statement.

As someone who has raised and trained dogs for just this purpose, I agree. The fact that the criminal wasn't armed is meaningless, after all, the dog was not armed either. I had a dog that brought a suspect down after tracking him from a violent carjacking and assault. The idiot had a weapon and aimed it at the dog. The dog left him with several stitches and a broken arm. The dog followed his commands and backed off when commanded to do so.
The suspect's lawyer tried to have the dog put down, he did achieve banning the dog from the rez, but he wasn't put down. The crook did some time but was let out. He later was caught again for robbery, this time off the rez, and got a real jail sentence.
The dog did what he was trained to do in the OP. The human did not. You do not release a dog when the person is unarmed and compliant.

That was totally out of control.

All the so-called handler managed to do was confuse the dog. Clearly.

Last edited:
Dog attacked man after he stole a semi truck.

Interesting though how, when it is a black person, it gets plastered all over the news everywhere and when it is white people, not much is said and most people don't even know about it.

Forum List

Back