Police break up large Berlin protests as Germany passes tougher coronavirus laws.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Large crowds protested in Berlin against the German government's push to enshrine coronavirus restrictions into an existing law. Police intervened as the crowds sought to approach the parliament.

• Banned
Several thousand people gathered in central Berlin, banging pans and blowing whistles, to protest Chancellor Angela Merkel and the German government's push to better enforce coronavirus restrictions on Wednesday.

Some 190 protesters were arrested and nine police officers were hurt in the clashes that ensued, Berlin police said.
"Police calling on demonstrators to leave. Lots of booing.
DA7B3989-F756-45D9-A177-9972F2FDB001.jpeg
Demonstrators want to access cordoned-off area around parliament where new additions to infection law are being debated [at the moment,]," DW's Nina Haase reported from the scene.

Large crowds protested in Berlin against the German government's push to enshrine coronavirus restrictions into an existing law. Police intervened as the crowds sought to approach the parliament.

Only Black lives matter.

No one cares about this

Yawn.

Several thousand people gathered in central Berlin, banging pans and blowing whistles, to protest Chancellor Angela Merkel and the German government's push to better enforce coronavirus restrictions on Wednesday.

Some 190 protesters were arrested and nine police officers were hurt in the clashes that ensued, Berlin police said.
View attachment 418049Demonstrators want to access cordoned-off area around parliament where new additions to infection law are being debated [at the moment,]," DW's Nina Haase reported from the scene.

I would recommend the German protestors arm themselves and storm the castle, if not for the pesky little detail concerning how the German people gave up their right to bear arms some time ago. Perhaps they can fashion thousands of spears and bows and arrows . . . what a travesty.

• Banned

View attachment 418049Demonstrators want to access cordoned-off area around parliament where new additions to infection law are being debated [at the moment,]," DW's Nina Haase reported from the scene.

I would recommend the German protestors arm themselves and storm the castle, if not for the pesky little detail concerning how the German people gave up their right to bear arms some time ago. Perhaps they can fashion thousands of spears and bows and arrows . . . what a travesty.

Don’t stand a chance against those water canons.

I truly feel for the German people. I see these German guys on You Tube building crossbows and training with BB guns because they cannot own "real" firearms. Breaks the heart if you think about it enough . . . a man unable to defend his family because the government removed his capability to do so.

I feel so sorry for European people, and it's getting worse every day.

They are under total enslavement by their globlalists masters.:(

I truly feel for the German people. I see these German guys on You Tube building crossbows and training with BB guns because they cannot own "real" firearms. Breaks the heart if you think about it enough . . . a man unable to defend his family because the government removed his capability to do so.

What a bullshit. Very most Germans think this demonstraters are idiots and criminals, because it is one thing to demonstrate (Stupid, because we have nearly no restrictions while in Belarus people demonstrate on very good reasons) and another thing to break laws (=to show in public the own criminal energy and to be proud to do so). Everyone fears we will have to make much stricter rules - also because of such criminal idiots, who don't take serios the problem infections and celebrate a super spreading event by not keeping distance, not wearing masks and so on.

And to try to give such people firearms, because they break senseful laws, sounds much more than only stupid and absurde. This shows that someone should take your weapon license and throw it into the next waste paper basket. Best you do so on your own.

Last edited:

and?

What a bullshit. Very most Germans think this demonstraters are idiots and criminals, because it is one thing to demonstrate (Stupid, because we have nearly no restrictions while in Belarus people demonstrate on very good reasons) and another thing to break laws (=to show in public the own criminal energy and to be proud to do so). Everyone fears we will have to make much stricter rules - also because of such criminal idiots, who don't take serios the problem infections and celebrate a super spreading event by not keeping distance, not wearing masks and so on.

And to try to give such people firearms, because they break senseful laws, sounds much more than only stupid and absurde. This shows that someone should take your weapon license and throw it into the next waste paper basket. Best you do so on your own.

It is an AMERICAN thing; you wouldn't understand . . .

Are you around the bend?
Typical Yankee crap! - It's about demonstrating against a government policy passed overwhelmingly in their democratic parliament. What has arming them got to do with protesting against a democratic process.
The protesters are a tiny minority but you want to arm them so they can overthrow the will of the German people.
Your head is up your arse!

Are you around the bend?
Typical Yankee crap! - It's about demonstrating against a government policy passed overwhelmingly in their democratic parliament. What has arming them got to do with protesting against a democratic process.
The protesters are a tiny minority but you want to arm them so they can overthrow the will of the German people.

AMERICAN THING. You wouldn't understand, oh foreign automation. Do have kicks fashioning your spears and arrows, Stone Age Joe . . .

night_son

I interpret your "funny" statement as an "I am criminal stupid on my own and that's why I support stupid criminals". Throw your weapon license into the next waste paper basket and your weapons into the next scrap press!

It is an AMERICAN thing; you wouldn't understand . . .

US-American please. And that the USA became an esoteric country is new to me. And why everyone in the world should have to follow rules, which no one with a sane mind is able to understand, because it is an US-American nonsense ---, this is indeed an esoterioc secret only unenlightened insiders of the Borg King in the White House are also not able to understand.

Last edited:

Are you around the bend?

AMERICAN THING. You wouldn't understand, oh foreign automation. Do have kicks fashioning your spears and arrows, Stone Age Joe . . .

Tststststs ... You would be faster dead, than you are able to think, if an original stone age Germanic with Thors hammer had knocked on this, what was before he had knocked your house.

Forum List

Back