Police begging for black recruits; trying to give the (white) power away!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Police struggle to recruit minority officers PublicSource

I searched "recruiting black" and the first auto pop up was "recruiting black police officers". I was interested in why so few cops are black.

Search yourself. Nationwide police are practically BEGGING for minority applicants!! For a group supposedly rift with White Power....they sure as hell are desperate to give that power away!

So...why wont blacks take it? They can change policing from within. One new recruit at a time.

It doesnt pay great; but it pays better than welfare. You get a gun haha! And great job security and benefits.

What gives folks? Nowhere else in society will powerless black folks...find society so willing to instantly hand them MASSIVE power!

Police struggle to recruit minority officers PublicSource

I searched "recruiting black" and the first auto pop up was "recruiting black police officers". I was interested in why so few cops are black.

Search yourself. Nationwide police are practically BEGGING for minority applicants!! For a group supposedly rift with White Power....they sure as hell are desperate to give that power away!

So...why wont blacks take it? They can change policing from within. One new recruit at a time.

It doesnt pay great; but it pays better than welfare. You get a gun haha! And great job security and benefits.

What gives folks? Nowhere else in society will powerless black folks...find society so willing to instantly hand them MASSIVE power!
There's your answer. They'd have to work.

Yeah.

Itd mean a real 40 hour a week job.

And they do an extensive background check. And drug test. And a mandatory polygraph.

Weeds out a lot of applicants.

Forum List

Back