Police are using fake facebook accounts to track gun supporters, says lawyer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A lawyer says law enforcement in Dearborn, Mich., conducted a “political witch hunt” after his clients were arrested for carrying firearms into a police station.
Police Are Using Fake Facebook Accounts To Track Gun Supporters, Says Lawyer

A lawyer says law enforcement in Dearborn, Mich., conducted a “political witch hunt” after his clients were arrested for carrying firearms into a police station
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracking yah like a pedophile so they can trap you in a series of comments later to use whatever you said against you.

A lawyer says law enforcement in Dearborn, Mich., conducted a “political witch hunt” after his clients were arrested for carrying firearms into a police station.

A lawyer says law enforcement in Dearborn, Mich., conducted a “political witch hunt” after his clients were arrested for carrying firearms into a police station

Tracking yah like a pedophile so they can trap you in a series of comments later to use whatever you said against you.

very revealing comment, shades of pedophilia and paranoia

try this - get help for the pedo issue and stop sounding off like a Fifth Columnist

Gee, I wouldn't know anything about that.

• Banned

try this - get help for the pedo issue and stop sounding off like a Fifth Columnist
:fu:

• Banned

Tracking yah like a pedophile so they can trap you in a series of comments later to use
whatever you said against you.

Gee I guess if you weren't so far up the Government's ass you would see how the two are exactly alike.

upload_2017-3-20_7-48-55.png

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com...new-plan-to-brand-gun-owners-like-pedophiles/

Tracking yah like a pedophile so they can trap you in a series of comments later to use

Gee I guess if you weren't so far up the Government's ass you would see how the two are exactly alike.

View attachment 117620

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com...new-plan-to-brand-gun-owners-like-pedophiles/

Hmm... victimizing innocent kids, victimizing innocent bystanders, both with something that penetrates Yeah I see your point.

• Banned

View attachment 117620

Hmm... victimizing innocent kids, victimizing innocent bystanders, both with something that penetrates Yeah I see your point.

LMAO, gawd you libbies take it out of the whole point.

Let me fix it for you my wittle smart ass LOL

1. Perverts are tracked online, and they are tracked as to what they say to whoever. There's your first clue".

2. Gun owners are being stalked by the cops just like the perverts are there's your second clue....

Now with critical thinking skills combine those two incideneces and look at the similar set up as this

BOTH ARE TRACKED
BOTH HAVE WHAT IS SAID USED AGAINST THEM
BOTH ARE BEING DONE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE COPS..

Wow that's hard to figure out. :clap2:

A few LEOs do not trust the public with guns. They have these recurring nightmares of the people rising up against a MArxist Totalitarian government and then not getting their pensions, lol.

These chiggers need to be cleansed from the system.

View attachment 117620

LMAO, gawd you libbies take it out of the whole point.

Let me fix it for you my wittle smart ass LOL

1. Perverts are tracked online, and they are tracked as to what they say to whoever. There's your first clue".

2. Gun owners are being stalked by the cops just like the perverts are there's your second clue....

Now with critical thinking skills combine those two incideneces and look at the similar set up as this

BOTH ARE TRACKED
BOTH HAVE WHAT IS SAID USED AGAINST THEM
BOTH ARE BEING DONE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE COPS..

Wow that's hard to figure out. :clap2:

Sure is. Mayhaps you can essplain to the class how the cops are tracking people without the knowledge of what they themselves are doing. Neat trick.

In any event --- you didn't refute my post. Into the end zone, untouched. :rock:

damn holy crap.Okay trump put these officers in jail.

--- for?

Didja read the OP's link? Sit down, lemme read it to ya....

>> Brandon Vreeland, 40, and James Baker, 24, were arrested Feb. 5 after the younger one, clad with a black ski mask, walked into the police department with a short-barreled rifle strapped to his chest, and a semi-automatic pistol tied to his waist, according to the Detroit Free Press. <<​

--- and you want the COPS arrested, do ya?

I know what you're thinking at this point -- you want to know more. As do we all. Unfortunately the OP's link gives no source link at all. Just "because we say so". Come to think of it, the same OP did the same thing yesterday on another thread, and here he is doing the same thing expecting different results.

And who is the OP's link? I'm so glad you asked ---

side-hero-385.jpg

/thread

Forum List

Back