police and me (my story true)

If I was a LEO, I would arrest your ass for harassment.. A REAL charge, little missy...

Perhaps then, I should explain my sarcasm for the sake of the terminally stupid..... "Obsessive Whining" is as real a charge as the OPs claim of "No Plea". It was a joke - but only funny to those capable of rational thought.

I agree with Si Modo, watch out for that swinging stupid stick.

Who is being stupid here? The one who keeps relentlessly harassing a person with a learning disability (and very likely some other disabilities to go with it) AKA "victim helpless"- or the one openly calling their ass out on doing it? :cool:

Your jokes are obviously harassing and unwanted. Cease and desist. You are digging your own hole here. As Dr Phil always teaches- Just STOP. Thats it- thats all you have to learn here is to STOP.

Also, I really dont give a rats ass how many abusers choose to follow the "less guilt more abuse" route and think that I am "stupid" or want to otherwise abuse and call names to people like me who stand up for abuse victims who have a mental dysfunction or even those who are not helpless- I am telling you right fucking now- there are REAL laws against this shit, so cease and fucking desist. NOW.

Pay attention. There is NO SUCH THING as NO plea. You either plea guilty, innocent, or no contest, or nolo contendere as it's commonly called. You can NOT enter NO plea. By pleading as such you are neither admitting guilt nor are you saying you didn't do it. All you're saying is that you aren't going to say one way or the other. If you plead out in the first trial there in no reason for the witnesses to be at the second trial. YOU already entered your plea. Again, having a learning disability as you claim is no excuse for basically YOU causing what happened to you. The way you keep changing your story and adding things when someone calls you on the discrepancies proves one of two things to me. You're either making this whole thing up as you go or you're lying about what actually happened.

Just speculating here, but I am thinking that he either got offered a deal in which no plea was entered- I think he did try to defend himself, at first- because he "checked" somehow, to see if the offer was decent enough for him.
His attorney probably entered a not guilty plea for him, to get him out of jail, and then the state probably reviewed the evidence further, and offered him some deal to where he doesnt plead guilty, but is not a nolo contendere plea either. I know there is no such thing as a "no plea" deal- but I think he is saying that he got offered a deal to not plead anything, but to skip trial, and have adjudication withheld, if he did community service and whatever.. They do that sometimes. This is a leap but he never gave us an outcome.

Whatever the hell happened, in reality- lets all just let it go. It seems that Critter has become the newest victim of internet trolling, and all because he does not have a very good grasp on language and communication skills, primarily due to his learning disability, possibly due to some other handicaps.
Also, not understanding the full story as a result of it being poorly typed or put together in a way that is hard to decipher, is not grounds for calling someone a liar, stupid, whiny, etc.. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you cannot be civil and give your opinion on the case, then dont post anything, because that is HARASSING him, and it is just downright shameful!!!

I am sorry if y'all don't feel smart enough in real life to impress people- but getting on an online message board and making fun of mentally handicapped people is NOT the best way to prove your intelligence to a reasonable society. Quite the opposite.

"Cease and desist. NOW"

Or what?
What the fuck are you going to do about it?

Man, you sure are full of yourself. What a fucking joke!

If I was a LEO, I would arrest your ass for harassment.. A REAL charge, little missy...

Perhaps then, I should explain my sarcasm for the sake of the terminally stupid..... "Obsessive Whining" is as real a charge as the OPs claim of "No Plea". It was a joke - but only funny to those capable of rational thought.

Who is being stupid here? The one who keeps relentlessly harassing a person with a learning disability (and very likely some other disabilities to go with it) AKA "victim helpless"- or the one openly calling their ass out on doing it? :cool:

Your jokes are obviously harassing and unwanted. Cease and desist. You are digging your own hole here. As Dr Phil always teaches- Just STOP. Thats it- thats all you have to learn here is to STOP.

Also, I really dont give a rats ass how many abusers choose to follow the "less guilt more abuse" route and think that I am "stupid" or want to otherwise abuse and call names to people like me who stand up for abuse victims who have a mental dysfunction or even those who are not helpless- I am telling you right fucking now- there are REAL laws against this shit, so cease and fucking desist. NOW.

Pay attention. There is NO SUCH THING as NO plea. You either plea guilty, innocent, or no contest, or nolo contendere as it's commonly called. You can NOT enter NO plea. By pleading as such you are neither admitting guilt nor are you saying you didn't do it. All you're saying is that you aren't going to say one way or the other. If you plead out in the first trial there in no reason for the witnesses to be at the second trial. YOU already entered your plea. Again, having a learning disability as you claim is no excuse for basically YOU causing what happened to you. The way you keep changing your story and adding things when someone calls you on the discrepancies proves one of two things to me. You're either making this whole thing up as you go or you're lying about what actually happened.

Just speculating here, but I am thinking that he either got offered a deal in which no plea was entered- I think he did try to defend himself, at first- because he "checked" somehow, to see if the offer was decent enough for him.
His attorney probably entered a not guilty plea for him, to get him out of jail, and then the state probably reviewed the evidence further, and offered him some deal to where he doesnt plead guilty, but is not a nolo contendere plea either. I know there is no such thing as a "no plea" deal- but I think he is saying that he got offered a deal to not plead anything, but to skip trial, and have adjudication withheld, if he did community service and whatever.. They do that sometimes. This is a leap but he never gave us an outcome.

Whatever the hell happened, in reality- lets all just let it go. It seems that Critter has become the newest victim of internet trolling, and all because he does not have a very good grasp on language and communication skills, primarily due to his learning disability, possibly due to some other handicaps.
Also, not understanding the full story as a result of it being poorly typed or put together in a way that is hard to decipher, is not grounds for calling someone a liar, stupid, whiny, etc.. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you cannot be civil and give your opinion on the case, then dont post anything, because that is HARASSING him, and it is just downright shameful!!!

I am sorry if y'all don't feel smart enough in real life to impress people- but getting on an online message board and making fun of mentally handicapped people is NOT the best way to prove your intelligence to a reasonable society. Quite the opposite.

I never spent time in jail. and there is such a thing called no plea. I was scared i was going to be in jail but all the did is put me in hand cuffs and put me in back of cop car.

Now i did go to court for it. But it was pushed back cause i did not have my lawyer. That been working on the case. thanks JD applicative all your support and help.

Quoting Dr. Phil. Priceless :rofl:

That pretty much says it all.

You guys are pathetic. Get a life.. Go back to school.... It is truly beyond ridiculous that you are comparing yourselves intellectually with someone like critter, who is so obviously lacking in mental clarity.

Hope y'all feel super-special and extra important now.

You guys are pathetic. Get a life.. Go back to school.... It is truly beyond ridiculous that you are comparing yourselves intellectually with someone like critter, who is so obviously lacking in mental clarity.

Oh, you're just too fucking funny.

Christ, you couldn't even figure out that MSM stands for Main Stream Media. And you're a future Juris Doctor?

Our judicial system is fucked up as it is so, lets just add one more brilliant mind to the mix!

LMAO!:lol:

Christ, you couldn't even figure out that MSM stands for Main Stream Media. And you're a future Juris Doctor?

Our judicial system is fucked up as it is so, lets just add one more brilliant mind to the mix!

Considering the context of your post, that being FOX v. Whomever... also being that you were referring to (apparently) "Conservative media" as specifically being "FOX" - who would NOT think you were referring to some other news station besides MSNBC? LMAO!!!

Who the fuck says Main stream media anymore anyways?? Gawd that is SOOO last century!! People in general did not consider mass media to be "mainstream media" since the late 1980s. (1987 to be exact, when the Federal Communications Commission got rid of the rule that people could not openly express their biased opinions on television)
Mainstream media BY THE WAY, includes FOX FUCKING NEWS. Dipshit.

Get with the program.. I know change is difficult, but still, you do sometimes have so learn to adapt.

Mainstream media - Conservapedia

:meow:

Considering the context of your post, that being FOX v. Whomever... also being that you were referring to (apparently) "Conservative media" as specifically being "FOX" - who would NOT think you were referring to some other news station besides MSNBC? LMAO!!!

Who the fuck says Main stream media anymore anyways?? Gawd that is SOOO last century!! People in general did not consider mass media to be "mainstream media" since the late 1980s. (1987 to be exact, when the Federal Communications Commission got rid of the rule that people could not openly express their biased opinions on television)

Get with the program.. I know change is difficult, but still, you do sometimes have so learn to adapt.

99.9% of the people on this board could figure out what MSM meant. But a future Juris Doctor is completely clueless. Too freakin' funny!:lol:

speaking of cops and cuffs and cars...

My bro was shackled behind his back, thrown into a car, and managed to unlock his cuffs, jimmy the lock on the cop caddy, and go unapprehended.

Now that's talent.

Last edited:

99.9% of the people on this board could figure out what MSM meant. But a future Juris Doctor is completely clueless. Too freakin' funny!:lol:

what the hell does msm help in this thread? your randomly now going after someone who knows something yet you picking on them. Cause she speaking the truth, your don't know everything nor does anyone else so why don't you just shush it.

this msm does not belong in this thread at all.

what the hell does msm help in this thread? your randomly now going after someone who knows something yet you picking on them. Cause she speaking the truth, your don't know everything nor does anyone else so why don't you just shush it.

You took a freakin' WHIFFLE BALL BAT to a fight. Christ man, just what did you expect to do with that bat?
You hit me with it, and i'd just laugh at you straight in the face, and then proceed to pummel the shit out of you with my fists.
Seriously, you should have been arrested for sheer stupidity alone. Taking a PLASTIC BAT to a fight?
Too friggin funny!
Fact is, you fucked up. You got yourself arrested for being completely stupid. The cops did nothing wrong. They were simply doing their job, and most likely saved your ass from getting the shit kicked out of it'.
You should be thanking them.
Now, get over it!

No, you shush it. :tongue: Na na na na na

Can someone paraphrase the OP's story, for moi? I can't read it, I think my monitor's set to those weird characters or something.

You took a freakin' WHIFFLE BALL BAT to a fight. Christ man, just what did you expect to do with that bat?
You hit me with it, and i'd just laugh at you straight in the face, and then proceed to pummel the shit out of you with my fists.
Seriously, you should have been arrested for sheer stupidity alone. Taking a PLASTIC BAT to a fight?
Too friggin funny!
Fact is, you fucked up. You got yourself arrested for being completely stupid. The cops did nothing wrong. They were simply doing their job, and most likely saved your ass from getting the shit kicked out of it'.
You should be thanking them.
Now, get over it!

That's two charges against critter now. Obsessive whining and steer stupidity.

He's goin' down.

Forum List

Back