Police Agencies Pull Out of DNC Convention

All they need to do is hire the real men of The Nation of Islam. Let the bitches of the police department whimper and cry.

Problem solved.

Great, then the "real men" of The Nation of Islam can look after your women too...dumbass.

I really think white men should be quiet on this issue.

White men don’t give a shit what you think.

White men here seem to care a great deal about what I think. The deal is that I don't give a damn what YOU think as an INDIVIDUAL.

Dang, you're sounding more and more like a racist pig, which many of us already knew. News flash, no one gives a crap what you think, white, black, Asian, other...no one.

Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements To Guard DNC Convention

28 JUl 2020 ~~ By Ryan Saavedra
More than 100 law enforcement agencies have reportedly pulled out of security agreements to send personnel to help with security at the Democratic National Convention next month in part because they are concerned about recent efforts to limit law enforcement’s use of tear gas and pepper spray in responding to violent riots.
Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales was ordered last month to change the department’s policies to ban the use of tear gas and pepper spray.
“Since the Milwaukee order was issued, more than 100 law enforcement agencies in Wisconsin and across the country decided against coming to Milwaukee, Morales told WTMJ-TV on Tuesday,” the Associated Press reported. “They were concerned with directives placed on the police department, including not allowing tear gas or pepper spray, he said.”

Comment:
Hmm...., Maybe the DNC will hire Antifa and BLM terrorists or maybe the Boogaloos' to conduct security for the Convention...
Guarding the DNC convention is a losing proposition for Wisconsin LEOs. Let the DNC reap what it has sown and hire their own security or conduct the Covention without security......
Democrats will lose this election because they've allowed their Blue Plantation cities to suffer rioting, and destruction. I don't think that the average U.S. voting citizen trap in those cities would vote for a party with an ideology that allows mob rule.

Hopefully the Democratic Convention will turn into what happened at their 1968 Convention then, you know general mayhem and mindless violence including the random acts of mindless violence on innocent members of the public who just happen to be walking down the street near the Convention place or whatever. This way X amount of Independents can be SHOCKED into voting for Donald Trump, when they see in Real Time WHAT the alternative to Donald Trump actually IS.

From thousands of miles away I will PRAY that the above happens and that it IS so bad that they will NOT be able to hide it from American TV screens AND WORLD WIDE TV screens.

I thought is was basically an online convention. What events are scheduled? Without delegates having to meet physically there, what is to guard?

All they need to do is hire the real men of The Nation of Islam. Let the bitches of the police department whimper and cry.

Problem solved.
Well, that explains your viewpoints...
Not really. The NOI was created as a response to white racism. People join the NOI because they oppose white racism. Retard whites call them racists for disliking a system that abuses people who look like them. This is how perverted white racist thinking is.
You can’t be serious. Oh yeah, you are. Let’s fight racism with racism. Works every time.

I really think whites like yourself should think before you hit the post reply button. The NOI is not fighting racism with racism and speaking truth to whites about your continuing racism is not racism. The NOI stresses black self reliance and in fact white conservatives should support their mission.
Oh bullcrap. Complete and utter bullcrap.
NoI blames the worlds problems on the Jews, blames the sins of the father on the sons far removed and even those whose relatives fought for Blacks freedom and lost their lives, e blacks.xcept the Dems that held the slaves, voted against civil rights, hates gays, etc, etc, etc.

And there is much to back that up, so challenge me, if you like.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lies every day? Democrats did not vote against civil rights. More democrats voted for civil rights than did republicans. Republicans had slaves too. Does the name Ulysses Grant sound familiar? I know what the NOI does junior and whites did not fight to free blacks. I have been a member here since 2015 and what I see here are a bunch of whites blaming blacks for everything. The thing about the NOI when it comes to them talking about whites is that for the most part, they are white. And there have been white Jews that participated in racism and there are some who do so today.

MILWAUKEE — More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

we will see how that goes. If the DNC wants security they will have to ante up.

Yeah, since there's going to only about 300 people at the event due to COVID-19.

If you're a cop and can't do your job professionally, you need to quit or be fired. Maybe being a mall cop is better for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hmm...., Maybe the DNC will hire Antifa and BLM terrorists or maybe the Boogaloos' to conduct security for the Convention...
Guarding the DNC convention is a losing proposition for Wisconsin LEOs. Let the DNC reap what it has sown and hire their own security or conduct the Covention without security......
Democrats will lose this election because they've allowed their Blue Plantation cities to suffer rioting, and destruction. I don't think that the average U.S. voting citizen trap in those cities would vote for a party with an ideology that allows mob rule.

You're just pulling the names of scary groups out of thin air without bothering to know what you are talking about.

Boogaloos to conduct security for a DNC convention? Do you even know who they are? The Boogaloos are a far right anti government group. The last people that the DNC would hire would be them.

Here.....................educate yourself........................

The boogaloo movement is a loosely organized American far-right anti-government extremist movement. Adherents of the movement are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois.[3][4][5][6] The movement has also been described as a militia.[7][8][9]

Participants often identify themselves as "libertarian"[10][11][12] and say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War which they call the "boogaloo".[13][14] The term boogaloo has been used on the fringe imageboard website 4chan since 2012, but did not come to widespread attention until late 2019.[1] Adherents use the term boogaloo, including variations so as to avoid social media crackdowns, to refer to violent uprisings against the federal government or left-wing political opponents, often anticipated to follow government confiscation of firearms.[1][15][16]

The movement consists of pro-gun, anti-government groups.[1][7] The specific ideology of each group varies, and views on topics such as race differ widely. Some are white supremacist or neo-Nazi groups who believe that the impending unrest will be a race war; however, other groups condemn racism and white supremacy.[note 1] The boogaloo movement primarily organizes online and participants have appeared at in-person events including the 2020 United States anti-lockdown protests and the May–July 2020 George Floyd protests. Heavily armed, they are often identified by their attire of Hawaiian shirts and military fatigues.[1][12][17][18]

Problem solved.

Great, then the "real men" of The Nation of Islam can look after your women too...dumbass.

I really think white men should be quiet on this issue.

White men don’t give a shit what you think.

White men here seem to care a great deal about what I think. The deal is that I don't give a damn what YOU think as an INDIVIDUAL.

Dang, you're sounding more and more like a racist pig, which many of us already knew. News flash, no one gives a crap what you think, white, black, Asian, other...no one.

Doesn't bill just give advise on how to lose jobs and write awful sex stories.

The dimwit Democrat Party is in for a rude awakening. Ilhan Omar wants to abolish the police. Lori "Airhead" Lightfoot, the Mayor of Battleground Chicago wants more police officers assigned to her personal protection entourage...as she depletes the police force serving areas that really deserve more protection.

I wonder if the dimwit Democrat Party will be able to cope with ANTIFA and BLM rioting and pillaging around their convention stomping grounds. Maybe after a few delegates get their cars torched, they'll call the White House and ask for federal agents. The Trump would have a perfect opportunity to suggest they call in some social workers and child psychologists.

Boogaloos to conduct security for a DNC convention? Do you even know who they are? The Boogaloos are a far right anti government group. The last people that the DNC would hire would be them.

How can they be far right when no one claims them? I'm pretty sure 99.9% of us think they are fucked up. This isn't like what's happening in Portland. They have no one backing them but themselves.

MILWAUKEE — More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

Yeah, since there's going to only about 300 people at the event due to COVID-19.

If you're a cop and can't do your job professionally, you need to quit or be fired. Maybe being a mall cop is better for you.
Well Minneapolis voted over whelmingly to defund cops. Look how much the DNC will save.

How can they be far right when no one claims them? I'm pretty sure 99.9% of us think they are fucked up. This isn't like what's happening in Portland. They have no one backing them but themselves.

Guess you didn't read the rest of my post, or bother to click on the link I provided. The Boogaloos are a far right anti government group, and some of their members include white supremacists and neo-nazis.

Problem solved.
Well, that explains your viewpoints...
Not really. The NOI was created as a response to white racism. People join the NOI because they oppose white racism. Retard whites call them racists for disliking a system that abuses people who look like them. This is how perverted white racist thinking is.
You can’t be serious. Oh yeah, you are. Let’s fight racism with racism. Works every time.

I really think whites like yourself should think before you hit the post reply button. The NOI is not fighting racism with racism and speaking truth to whites about your continuing racism is not racism. The NOI stresses black self reliance and in fact white conservatives should support their mission.
Oh bullcrap. Complete and utter bullcrap.
NoI blames the worlds problems on the Jews, blames the sins of the father on the sons far removed and even those whose relatives fought for Blacks freedom and lost their lives, e blacks.xcept the Dems that held the slaves, voted against civil rights, hates gays, etc, etc, etc.

And there is much to back that up, so challenge me, if you like.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lies every day? Democrats did not vote against civil rights. More democrats voted for civil rights than did republicans. Republicans had slaves too. Does the name Ulysses Grant sound familiar? I know what the NOI does junior and whites did not fight to free blacks. I have been a member here since 2015 and what I see here are a bunch of whites blaming blacks for everything. The thing about the NOI when it comes to them talking about whites is that for the most part, they are white. And there have been white Jews that participated in racism and there are some who do so today.
You are seriously deranged.-
No. 4. Elder: "As a percentage of the party, more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964."

PolitiFact: "61% of Democrats [152 yeas and 96 nays] and 80% of Republicans [138 yeas and 34 nays] voted for the bill to pass the House.

"The Senate passed the bill on June 19, 1964, by a 73-27 margin, with about 69% of Democrats [46 yeas, 21 nays] and 82% of Republicans [27 yeas, 6 nays] voting for the measure on final passage.

"So, in both chambers of Congress, a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than Democrats. Elder was right."

and who filibustered the Civil Rights bill?
On this day June 10, in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

Last edited:
The event will be scaled down to a virtual event with maybe 300 people actually there. Biden will be their to accept the nomination. So I wonder who the protesters will be against the demos if they come. Film at 11.

Well Minneapolis voted over whelmingly to defund cops. Look how much the DNC will save.

Your post shows that you don't know the definition of defund.

Guess you didn't read the rest of my post, or bother to click on the link I provided. The Boogaloos are a far right anti government group, and some of their members include white supremacists and neo-nazis.
Guess you didn't read any of my post.

Edit: Do you consider Antifa far left?

You're just pulling the names of scary groups out of thin air without bothering to know what you are talking about.

Here.....................educate yourself........................

The boogaloo movement is a loosely organized American far-right anti-government extremist movement. Adherents of the movement are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois.[3][4][5][6] The movement has also been described as a militia.[7][8][9]

Participants often identify themselves as "libertarian"[10][11][12] and say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War which they call the "boogaloo".[13][14] The term boogaloo has been used on the fringe imageboard website 4chan since 2012, but did not come to widespread attention until late 2019.[1] Adherents use the term boogaloo, including variations so as to avoid social media crackdowns, to refer to violent uprisings against the federal government or left-wing political opponents, often anticipated to follow government confiscation of firearms.[1][15][16]

The movement consists of pro-gun, anti-government groups.[1][7] The specific ideology of each group varies, and views on topics such as race differ widely. Some are white supremacist or neo-Nazi groups who believe that the impending unrest will be a race war; however, other groups condemn racism and white supremacy.[note 1] The boogaloo movement primarily organizes online and participants have appeared at in-person events including the 2020 United States anti-lockdown protests and the May–July 2020 George Floyd protests. Heavily armed, they are often identified by their attire of Hawaiian shirts and military fatigues.[1][12][17][18]

Ummm, boogaloo bois marched with BLM. That makes them LEFTIST.

Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements To Guard DNC Convention

28 JUl 2020 ~~ By Ryan Saavedra
More than 100 law enforcement agencies have reportedly pulled out of security agreements to send personnel to help with security at the Democratic National Convention next month in part because they are concerned about recent efforts to limit law enforcement’s use of tear gas and pepper spray in responding to violent riots.
Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales was ordered last month to change the department’s policies to ban the use of tear gas and pepper spray.
“Since the Milwaukee order was issued, more than 100 law enforcement agencies in Wisconsin and across the country decided against coming to Milwaukee, Morales told WTMJ-TV on Tuesday,” the Associated Press reported. “They were concerned with directives placed on the police department, including not allowing tear gas or pepper spray, he said.”

Comment:

Hopefully the Democratic Convention will turn into what happened at their 1968 Convention then, you know general mayhem and mindless violence including the random acts of mindless violence on innocent members of the public who just happen to be walking down the street near the Convention place or whatever. This way X amount of Independents can be SHOCKED into voting for Donald Trump, when they see in Real Time WHAT the alternative to Donald Trump actually IS.

From thousands of miles away I will PRAY that the above happens and that it IS so bad that they will NOT be able to hide it from American TV screens AND WORLD WIDE TV screens.
The Dems would likely blame any and all disturbances at their convention on Trump voters. They blame all bad things on Trump voters.

Great news!

Let the DNC hire community resource persons to provide protection for the event.

After all, the Dems tell ordinary folks who have been robbed or sucker punched or raped to let community resource persons handle the matter.

Obama and Holder liked it when New Black Panthers took over polling places during elections in Philadelphia, so Democrats should hire them. Given how beloved faggots and women are as 'delegates', we know they would in fact love having loud stupid black gimps in leather extorting blowjobs and money from them to get in the doors, especially the faggots and rich white women.

Forum List

Back