Police Agencies Pull Out of DNC Convention

Getting back on topic. The police are throwing democrats under the bus.
So either the democrats hire private security, or they take their chances.
Vegas has the odds at 10:1 that the democrat convention venue will be fire-bombed by antifa.

All they need to do is hire the real men of The Nation of Islam. Let the bitches of the police department whimper and cry.

Problem solved.
Well, that explains your viewpoints...
Not really. The NOI was created as a response to white racism. People join the NOI because they oppose white racism. Retard whites call them racists for disliking a system that abuses people who look like them. This is how perverted white racist thinking is.
You can’t be serious. Oh yeah, you are. Let’s fight racism with racism. Works every time.

Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements To Guard DNC Convention

28 JUl 2020 ~~ By Ryan Saavedra
More than 100 law enforcement agencies have reportedly pulled out of security agreements to send personnel to help with security at the Democratic National Convention next month in part because they are concerned about recent efforts to limit law enforcement’s use of tear gas and pepper spray in responding to violent riots.
Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales was ordered last month to change the department’s policies to ban the use of tear gas and pepper spray.
“Since the Milwaukee order was issued, more than 100 law enforcement agencies in Wisconsin and across the country decided against coming to Milwaukee, Morales told WTMJ-TV on Tuesday,” the Associated Press reported. “They were concerned with directives placed on the police department, including not allowing tear gas or pepper spray, he said.”

Comment:
Hmm...., Maybe the DNC will hire Antifa and BLM terrorists or maybe the Boogaloos' to conduct security for the Convention...
Guarding the DNC convention is a losing proposition for Wisconsin LEOs. Let the DNC reap what it has sown and hire their own security or conduct the Covention without security......
Democrats will lose this election because they've allowed their Blue Plantation cities to suffer rioting, and destruction. I don't think that the average U.S. voting citizen trap in those cities would vote for a party with an ideology that allows mob rule.

Last edited:
All they need to do is hire the real men of The Nation of Islam. Let the bitches of the police department whimper and cry.

Problem solved.
Not really. The NOI was created as a response to white racism. People join the NOI because they oppose white racism. Retard whites call them racists for disliking a system that abuses people who look like them. This is how perverted white racist thinking is.
You can’t be serious. Oh yeah, you are. Let’s fight racism with racism. Works every time.

I really think whites like yourself should think before you hit the post reply button. The NOI is not fighting racism with racism and speaking truth to whites about your continuing racism is not racism. The NOI stresses black self reliance and in fact white conservatives should support their mission.

Problem solved.

Great, then the "real men" of The Nation of Islam can look after your women too...dumbass.

I really think white men should be quiet on this issue.

White men don’t give a shit what you think.

White men here seem to care a great deal about what I think. The deal is that I don't give a damn what YOU think as an INDIVIDUAL.

Getting back on topic. The police are throwing democrats under the bus.
So either the democrats hire private security, or they take their chances.
Vegas has the odds at 10:1 that the democrat convention venue will be fire-bombed by antifa.
I doubt that.

MILWAUKEE — More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

we will see how that goes. If the DNC wants security they will have to ante up.

The Moonie Times? That's funny...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dims want police abolished because they are racist murderers who target minorities, but they want police to provide security for their convention?

Huh?

Why would Dims want minorities to be murdered at their convention? Are they racist?

MILWAUKEE — More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

Niiiiiiiice
popcorn.jpeg

Goya popcorn

Fuck'em. They should call Dyncorp or triple canopy and get some real security.
They do not deserve security.

And you don't deserve consideration, but I still answer you from time to time.

• Thanks

Problem solved.

Great, then the "real men" of The Nation of Islam can look after your women too...dumbass.

I'm guessing they don't pay much attention to you, either.

• Love

Problem solved.

I really think whites like yourself should think before you hit the post reply button. The NOI is not fighting racism with racism and speaking truth to whites about your continuing racism is not racism. The NOI stresses black self reliance and in fact white conservatives should support their mission.
Oh bullcrap. Complete and utter bullcrap.
NoI blames the worlds problems on the Jews, blames the sins of the father on the sons far removed and even those whose relatives fought for Blacks freedom and lost their lives, except the Dems that held the slaves, voted against civil rights, hates gays, etc, etc, etc.

And there is much to back that up, so challenge me, if you like.

Problem solved.

I'm guessing they don't pay much attention to you, either.

Don’t give a shit!

And you don't deserve consideration, but I still answer you from time to time.
Why should any law enforcement officer want to do anything for Democrats? After the way the leftist media have demonized them and encouraged violence against them.

Problem solved.

Leftist would lie and spew propaganda if the truth would fit better.

Forum List

Back