Polar Vortex

Average temperature is a major climate parameter. CO2 causes warming.
With that said, explain the last winters that were very cold, produced record feet of snow and restored our reservoirs to very high levels! Did change go on vacation?

How about summarizing this video instead before you ask us to spend 15 minutes trying to see what point you're trying to make? In case you were wondering why you got no replies when you previously posted it, I suspect that may have something to do with it.
Someone else had posted on this and it was they that got little response. Your plan tries to so summarize this you will try to cherry pick only what i might say. Many here are interested and will happily view this video.

Average temperature is a major climate parameter. CO2 causes warming.
Explain the modest changes to the climate in Death Valley. There is the same amount of CO2 there as in Nebraska as an example.

Death Valley still has not passed it's record hot day in 1913.

How hot did Death Valley get in 2023?

129°F

Saratoga Spring, located at the south end of Death Valley National Park at an elevation of 198 feet, was the hottest location on Sunday, reporting the sixth-hottest reliably measured temperature in world history: 53.9 degrees Celsius (129°F).Jul 17, 2023

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
How about summarizing this video instead before you ask us to spend 15 minutes trying to see what point you're trying to make? In case you were wondering why you got no replies when you previously posted it, I suspect that may have something to do with it.
Sure, we have been having colder and colder weather. This trend is going down and not up as the alarmists have said it is. The Polar Vortex is what has changed.

A Polar Vortex is starting to form in the Stratosphere over ...

View attachment 829004
Severe Weather Europe
https://www.severe-weather.eu › global-weather › pola...

3 days ago — A new Polar Vortex is forming in the Stratosphere over the North Pole. It is strengthening rapidly and will continue to strengthen towards ...

Polar Circulation In The... · ‎Stratospheric Wind Forecast · ‎Sudden Stratospheric Warming...
That is excellent and predicts that our past cold climate is not getting warmer, but is getting colder.

"You can see the violet line, which is the latest analysis. It shows that the Polar Vortex is currently running colder than normal but at similar levels as last year.

The temperature is dropping fast in the Stratosphere at around 30km/18.5miles altitude. In the image below, you can see the temperature change forecast for late September. It shows ongoing cooling over and around the North Pole, with a strong temperature drop in the next 16 days."

Look it up, Son. It's been explained by hundreds of scientists.
The extreme high temperature record set at Death Valley, CA happened 110 years ago. Explain why that temperature still has not been exceeded.

Wanna hear another scary thing? The number of minutes we have of daylight each day is getting shorter, and people are finally noticing!!!!!
OMG I don't wanna live in a dark world!
That leads to more cold.

I predict within the next two months the temperature all over the northern hemisphere will drop dramatically. It could be a mini ice age that might last as long as four months.
Be very afraid.....
The science tells us it will be colder.

The science tells us it will be colder.
It was steadily cooling for 5,000 years before AGW began. We were on the downhill side of one of those glacial/interglacial cycles the Earth has experienced for the previous 3 million years. But it didn't have anywhere near the forcing factor of the greenhouse warming our CO2 emissions have caused and so the planet is getting warmer. THAT is what the science tells us.

It was steadily cooling for 5,000 years before AGW began. We were on the downhill side of one of those glacial/interglacial cycles the Earth has experienced for the previous 3 million years. But it didn't have anywhere near the forcing factor of the greenhouse warming our CO2 emissions have caused and so the planet is getting warmer. THAT is what the science tells us.
So "our CO2 emissions" have saved us from another Ice Age? Interesting argument.

So "our CO2 emissions" have saved us from another Ice Age? Interesting argument.
No. The coming ice age is still tens of thousands of years off. AGW saved us from continued cooling, but it was taking place at a tiny rate compared to the current warming. The pre-industrial cooling was on the order of 0.2 - 0.5C over a span of 5,000 years. If we kept up our current (since 1981) rate of warming for 5,000 years, the Earth would be over 900C; hot enough to melt, lead, aluminum and bronze.

Last edited:
Polar vortex may cause an ice age that will last a long time.
This topic was not replied to for so long I was told to post a new article.
We had massive cold weather this past winter and now we may see this repeat. Will the Gore Trotskyists see their past errors?

I was reading about that. Of course the Polar Vortex isn't going to cause another ice age. It's quite a natural happening. This Vortex, heading south, is going to clash with an expected El Nino coming from the south.

I don't think California will have any effect. Chicago might be exciting.

Your definition of "ice age" is wrong, and deliberately so, since a true understanding of WHAT IS AN ICE AGE outs the Co2 FRAUD as FRAUD and exposes what really does cause Earth climate change... The Co2 FRAUD does not want you to read the OP in the link...

How do I define an ice age? Seems you have the wrong idea about me.

No. The coming ice age is still tens of thousands of years off. AGW saved us from continued cooling, but it was taking place at a tiny rate compared to the current warming. The pre-industrial cooling was on the order of 0.2 - 0.5C over a span of 5,000 years. If we kept up our current (since 1981) rate of warming for 5,000 years, the Earth would be over 900C; hot enough to melt, lead, aluminum and bronze.
Any climate change that can be blamed on man is very very tiny and nothing proves it would simply stay warmer. The Polar vortex has to be accounted for and now the way things are going, we should expect cooling and not warming. Ergo it removes man from the equation.

I was reading about that. Of course the Polar Vortex isn't going to cause another ice age. It's quite a natural happening. This Vortex, heading south, is going to clash with an expected El Nino coming from the south.

No, you should say you do not know. To boldly claim it won't cause one makes you perhaps a tarot reader or a person who thinks that the magic tricks really take place.

I maintain what you think is fast rising is normal. Carbon Dioxide warming is not linear to begin with. Also on Mars, collecting CO2, they have now produced oxygen from CO2. So humans could do the same thing here on Earth. Plants in fact do that naturally. They remove Carbon Dioxide yet supply us with oxygen to breathe.

What the hell. Now the alarmists are the deniers.

Forum List

Back