Poland plans to tear down hundreds of memorials of Soviet occupants

There is no doubt that without the Soviet troops there wouldn't have been a victory over Nazi Germany and there wouldn't be Polish nation now. But, on the other hand, the USSR came as occupation force, not liberation.

Equally the war would have been over before it started if not for U.S. supply chain, and U.S. forces.
Just more leftist history revisionist distorting the facts to marginalize U.S. contribution while exaggerating Russian contribution.
And the snowflake self hating sheep eat it up willingly.
It is pointless to diminish a great role of American supplies in WWII. But also, it is pointless to dismiss that it was the Soviet Union that bore the main burden of the battles. The Eastern front, it was where the spine of Nazis was broken militarily.
And there you go, again only mentioning American supply efforts while ignoring American military contribution.
At no time would I diminish Russian efforts, but if Russia would have offensively fought Germany alone they would have loss, badly. Indeed Russia was held at bay by Polands much smaller army prior to WW II. The Russian army was very poorly outfitted, under supplied and many-many died of exposure and hardship than a bullet.
It may well be true. The victory is a common victory of the Allied forces.
That I can agree with. And wish that history revisionist would say that, rather than once again preach the anti-American propaganda

Russia fought on Hitler's side?
I believe Hitler would say differently.
During 1939 to mid 1941 nazi Germany and communist Russia were allies.

When Hitler invaded the western half of Poland.

Stalin at the same time invaded and occupied the eastern half of Poland.

Curiously, both England and France declared war on Germany for invading western Poland, but nothing was said to Russia for their role in invading the other half of Poland... :cool:

There is no doubt that without the Soviet troops there wouldn't have been a victory over Nazi Germany and there wouldn't be Polish nation now. But, on the other hand, the USSR came as occupation force, not liberation.

Sept, 22 Slovakian PM dared to say the truth as was:

The Red Army, together with the Czech and Slovak soldiers, paid the highest price for the liberation of Slovakia during World War II. The Prime Minister of Slovakia, Peter Pellegrini, commented on the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Kalinov village.

"Alone during the liberation struggle for Kalinov fell 1,200 Soviet soldiers," quotes the portal zoznam.sk Pellegrini.

He also addressed the need for, the Populism as well as attempts to fight to distort the course and results of World War II.

"Unfortunately, we live in a time when it is very fashionable to deny history, falsify facts and adapt reality to today's political goals. We are amazed to hear historical versions whose sole purpose is to fit into the current political interpretation of a single person. So today I want to say clearly: The Red Army has, along with the competing Czechs and Slovaks, representatives of many other nations and the Romanian army the highest price for the liberation Slovakia. "

Pellegrini urged his young compatriots not to forget history and their heroes. "We must be proud and always honor those who fought for our freedom," the Prime Minister continued.
"The highest price paid": Slovak Prime Minister honors Red Army

Earlier in Bulgaria, it was proposed to reconsider the role of the USSR in the liberation of Europe.
Prime Minister of Slovakia recalled the role of the Soviet army in the liberation of the country | tellerreport.com

Curiously, both England and France declared war on Germany for invading western Poland, but nothing was said to Russia for their role in invading the other half of Poland... :cool:

The Red Army, together with the Czech and Slovak soldiers, paid the highest price for the liberation of Slovakia during World War II. The Prime Minister of Slovakia, Peter Pellegrini, commented on the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Kalinov village.

"Alone during the liberation struggle for Kalinov fell 1,200 Soviet soldiers," quotes the portal zoznam.sk Pellegrini.

He also addressed the need for, the Populism as well as attempts to fight to distort the course and results of World War II.

"Unfortunately, we live in a time when it is very fashionable to deny history, falsify facts and adapt reality to today's political goals. We are amazed to hear historical versions whose sole purpose is to fit into the current political interpretation of a single person. So today I want to say clearly: The Red Army has, along with the competing Czechs and Slovaks, representatives of many other nations and the Romanian army the highest price for the liberation Slovakia. "

Pellegrini urged his young compatriots not to forget history and their heroes. "We must be proud and always honor those who fought for our freedom," the Prime Minister continued.

Earlier in Bulgaria, it was proposed to reconsider the role of the USSR in the liberation of Europe.
Prime Minister of Slovakia recalled the role of the Soviet army in the liberation of the country | tellerreport.com

I agree, ship all those statues to Russia.
Let them remember.

Let them remember.
They DO remember. And they DO NOT rewrite the history like the Western "leaders" = Soros' puppets have to do under the Deep State pressure.

Let them remember.
They DO remember. And they DO NOT rewrite the history like the Western "leaders" = Soros' puppets have to do under the Deep State pressure.

Good for them.
They have plenty of room for relocated monuments.

The Russians liberated not a single person during or after WWII. Rather the Russians fought to occupy countries and installed puppet governments to serve Moscow.

Sad but true.

The Russians liberated not a single person during or after WWII. Rather the Russians fought to occupy countries and installed puppet governments to serve Moscow.

Sad but true.

I wonder if you were there in 1944 and witnessed it all by yourself or you just repeat what "independent" Media has been telling you?

I asked my close relative who was 17 when Soviet Army entered Czechoslovakia in 1944. He said that the Czech population was meeting them as deliberators: both Czech partisans and civilians. He immediately was taken into a Czech family, was washed and well fed. Everybody was more than happy to see Soviet Army kicking out Germans' asses. He says same way Soviet Army was treated in Bulgaria and Yugoslavia. That is what a real witness has just told me. Too bad many of modern people don't have those witnesses around any more and believe lying Media instead.

Sad but true.

I wonder if you were there in 1944 and witnessed it all by yourself or you just repeat what "independent" Media has been telling you?

I asked my close relative who was 17 when Soviet Army entered Czechoslovakia in 1944. He said that the Czech population was meeting them as deliberators: both Czech partisans and civilians. He immediately was taken into a Czech family, was washed and well fed. Everybody was more than happy to see Soviet Army kicking out Germans' asses. He says same way Soviet Army was treated in Bulgaria and Yugoslavia. That is what a real witness has just told me. Too bad many of modern people don't have those witnesses around any more and believe lying Media instead.

And then the Russians enslaved the Czechs for the next 45 years.

a myth , which is a product of stalins propaganda, Catholic Poles under Germans lived a quite normal live. some part of Poland ´d be germanized but most of Poland ´d live not much worst than under second polish republic elitarian directorship ...than in a longer run Nazi Germany had 0 chance, USA had 50% of world GDP in 1945

a myth , which is a product of stalins propaganda, Catholic Poles under Germans lived a quite normal live. some part of Poland ´d be germanized but most of Poland ´d live not much worst than under second polish republic elitarian directorship ...than in a longer run Nazi Germany had 0 chance, USA had 50% of world GDP in 1945
Yeah, sure. Is it your own opinion or you have something to support your claim?

Yeah, sure. Is it your own opinion or you have something to support your claim?
yes my friend , talk to any full time historian, and he will tell you that Germany did have a whole bunch of plans for eastern -central Europe. this one suggested as well about annihilation of 80% of Balts and 60 or 50% of all Belarusians& Ukrainians i know about it, but as i said it was one of the many one , another one proposed Norwegian colonization of Belarus , etc. what we know for sure that Nazis did not have as much as koba had resources , so they acted smarter than koba. using less violence , allowed propel live own lives (except Jews, of cos not sure about all Romas´groups ) . than we know that even in ussr people died less on territories under Nazi control, then on on territories under koba´s control, the same goes to cannibalism. its russian date , i saw it couple of weeks ago . totalitarianism- despotism is very much the same , both these despots were almost classical Biblical czars oriental despots

Forum List

Back