Pocahontas Ain't the Only Elist / Democrat Scamming The System Screwing Americans For Personal Gain

Hillary Clinton

Elizabeth Warren is nothing like Hillary Clinton. I was disappointed when she finally endorsed Hillary when it became apparent she was going to beat Bernie. Bernie endorsed her too which was equally disappointing. That's how it be in politics though.
The problem was she never beat Bernie. Bernie got screwed.

Bernie got screwed.

Yeah, the DNC was definitely in Hillary's corner the entire time. They did everything they could to slant the optics in her favor. It was unbelievably gross. Hillary is a partisan shill. Clinton Democrats are so ignorant it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Warren was not given preference based on her stated heritage. The entire discussion about whether that matters or not is
moot because it didn't happen.

IMHO...

Lizzy SHOULD be called upon to payback every dime of the cost of the college tuition she STOLE from a Native American student who was screwed out of their opportunity to go to college by her.

All the coaches involved in this scam should be fired.

All the parents / Hollywood elites who broke the law should face the maximum penalty, whether that be a fine, jail time, or both.

The kids should booted from school for not having actually met the requirements to get in.

'Should'.....

The 'masterminds' who ran this will go down. Coaches will get punished. None of the Hollywood crowd will do time - if anything, they will have to pay a hefty fine.
FIRST, you need to provide the evidence that Elizabeth Warren was accepted in to the university as a minority part of an affirmative action program where she is counted in the QUOTA they were required to meet.

FIRST, you need to provide the evidence that Elizabeth Warren was accepted in to the university as a minority part of an affirmative action program where she is counted in the QUOTA they were required to meet.
I don't need to do shit - Warren has already admitted what she did and apologized.

I don't need to do shit - Warren has already admitted what she did and apologized.
YES, but YOU claimed she lied and took some other Native American's spot, which is FALSE, a LIE... thus my post asking you for PROOF she took someone else's spot.

Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren falsely claimed she was a Cherokee Native American in order to STEAL a real Native American's Scholarship to get into a prestigious college.
Stop lying. Not only did she NOT gain anything by it but DNA proved she has Native American blood

Stop lying. Not only did she NOT gain anything by it but DNA proved she has Native American blood
You should follow your own advice and STOP LYING. Pocahontas DID benefit from continuing to FALSELY declare she was not only Native American but also Cherokee. Her DNA 'showed' some miniscule possibility that at some point in her ancestry someone MIGHT have been a native American but the VAST majority of her genetic make-up showed EUROPEAN 'mutt' mix.

And again, the faux apology for falsely claiming she was Cherokee after she was called on it / busted appeased the snowflakes defending her, but it fell WAY short of what she should have done, which is to pay for the scholarship she STOLE from some deserving, qualified Native American. Of course, Democrats are held to a different standard, so a 'Ya Got Me' forced apology covers everything from lies to crimes.

:rolleyes:

Strange...

The conservatives never seem to think the FBI is incompetent, corrupt, on the take, or are abusive when they arrest Hollywood types.

Huffman cuffed by armed FBI agents in early-morning raid, report says

Anyone want to give me odds on if Lindsay Graham will call for an investigation into FBI tactics in taking down this queen-pin?

LOL
A day does not go by where an entertainer does not pontificate against Trump and those terrible voters. These people are the real privileged. There has to be more. Much more. Cut all federal money to colleges also.

These two threads should be merged. This one and this one.

Breaking News - Liz Warren Can't Believe That Someone Would Lie To Get Into College

Keep all the stupid threads together.

The accusations are that she lives in a $5 million house and all her jobs came from lying about her ancestry. So the person that did the thread posted a link as proof. But if you read the link it says that she lives in a $500,000 house and never used her imaginary ancestry to advance her career.

What this is proving is that right wingers on the USMB stop at the title. They don’t read their own links.

Strange...

The conservatives never seem to think the FBI is incompetent, corrupt, on the take, or are abusive when they arrest Hollywood types.

Huffman cuffed by armed FBI agents in early-morning raid, report says

Anyone want to give me odds on if Lindsay Graham will call for an investigation into FBI tactics in taking down this queen-pin?

LOL
A day does not go by where an entertainer does not pontificate against Trump and those terrible voters. These people are the real privileged. There has to be more. Much more. Cut all federal money to colleges also.

Dumbest idea ever.

Forum List

Back