Is DeBlasio Aware That Most Kids Have Access To Beef/Burgers On Mondays Right At Home?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: Did any of you say this to yourselves? Big deal, no burgers allowed in school on Mondays. This doesn't mean that when the children go home to Mommy/Daddy, nothing will stop them from having any beefy meal for dinner! Like Meatloaf !!!
:aargh:
What is Herr DeBlasio gonna do? send cops to every home in New York on Monday's?
:290968001256257790-final:

Yep, these kids can still eat meat at home or bring their own lunch...but that did not stop the butthurt Trumpians from freaking out and whining about this as if it were the end of the world as we know it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:abgg2q.jpg: Did any of you say this to yourselves? Big deal, no burgers allowed in school on Mondays. This doesn't mean that when the children go home to Mommy/Daddy, nothing will stop them from having any beefy meal for dinner! Like Meatloaf !!!
What is Herr DeBlasio gonna do? send cops to every home in New York on Monday's?
then what makes this a big deal? it's like you found a loophole in a problem that didn't exist.

i dont think that Kernel Klink has any idea of what happens when you tell a child not to do!

what next? no mac cheese on wednesdays and no pizza on fridays?

Yep, these kids can still eat meat at home or bring their own lunch...but that did not stop the butthurt Trumpians from freaking out and whining about this as if it were the end of the world as we know it

No one is freaking out. Merely pointing out another imbecilic move by Mэр DeBlasio.

No one is freaking out. Merely pointing out another imbecilic move by Mэр DeBlasio.
Isnt DeeBlasio really fat? I wonder what hes been eating to aquire that 65 inch waist

Isnt DeeBlasio really fat? I wonder what hes been eating to aquire that 65 inch waist

You have him confused with Trump. Trump is the fat ass

You on the Left are totalitarian to your core. It's and sick how you people are more than willing to use power to force others to do your bidding.

Amazing that people still consume red meat more than a couple of times per week, especially hamburger.

You on the Left are totalitarian to your core. It's and sick how you people are more than willing to use power to force others to do your bidding.

Oh look, one more of my groupies coming to get his pat on the head.

The government has been setting the menu in school cafeterias for as long as there has been school cafeterias...but now all of sudden you whiney ass right wing snowflakes are freaking out like it is the end of the fucking world.

Amazing that people still consume red meat more than a couple of times per week, especially hamburger.

Three times a week is about average for us for red meat. Too many amazing dishes to be made with pork or seafood or chicken to not make them as well.

Lefties never think that far ahead...it's all about emotion...logic and facts are never important to them

I'm one of those Trumpians, and I think it's hilarious, and yes it's none of his fucking business what people eat......I think for myself, DeBlasio can go fuck himself

I'm one of those Trumpians, and I think it's hilarious, and yes it's none of his fucking business what people eat......I think for myself, DeBlasio can go fuck himself

Yes, you are one of those butthurt Trumpian snowflakes.
Nobody is telling anyone what they can and cannot eat...they are saying if you choose to eat in the cafeteria on this day these will be your choices...the same thing that has been happening as long as there has been school cafeterias

Lefties never think that far ahead...it's all about emotion...logic and facts are never important to them

Oh the irony!!!

dude, if you don't want to eat the salad, don't. pretty simple.

Forum List

Back