Plumbing humor

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Had a fun day ... two toilets backed up, flooding and no one wants to drive all the way out here. Searching the phone book, found a place called (seriously), Straight Flush. Their motto, printed in the phone book, "Our straight flush beats your full house".

Okay, that's cute enough, I guess.

But then they arrived.

One was wearing one of those disgusting greasy billed caps and stitched across it was,

"Your shit is my bread and butter".

But, they did the job and charged us only $150 so their card went into the file for the next time.

I managed a small apartment building years ago. Got a call from one of the residents who smelled sewage and it was pretty bad. (The building was patched into a septic system) Anyhow- I found out that one of the tenants had flushed beans and spaghetti down their toilet which backed up raw sewage into the empty unit below. It was at least 6" deep. I got hold of Serv Pro I think it was and damned if they didn't remove every conceivable trace it all. The unit looked brand new and I couldn't smell a thing.

I evicted the idiots that caused it.

I was a plumber for many years and used to tell my customers that they had "sewer alligators."

:D

I would find something laying around that looked like a shell to show them that "the big one under the house" had laid eggs.

I told them - "you don't have to worry about the big ones, they can't get you, but the LITTLE ones ... they swim up the commode and NIP YOU!"

:lol:

All fun and games till I told this one lady and I thought I was going to have to call a paramedic!

:eek:

Never again after that.

I have no jokes,,,,BUTT,,,,,

Attachments

• $dontpeek.jpg
    $dontpeek.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 72

Forum List

Back