Plot to behead Pamela Geller

She should still be able to do it without fear. And I think it's in very poor taste, but it's freedom.
Pissing off 1.6 billion people just because you can should cause fear, before you do such a goddamned stupid thing.

But nobody should be killed for what she did. It's in poor taste, but no reason to be killed. You'd have to be very crazy to take it so seriously. Adults shouldn't.
Religion is fucking nuts, all of them, and so are the faithful. I don't oppose them all for no damn reason. And just because you can get away with something here doesn't mean you should. You could burn the flag in front of the VFW biker rally but if you do expect to get the shit beat out of you. That's just life on this rock. If someone offs that bitch, she slit her own throat and she knows it.

Anyone that would kill her for what she has done is far worse than her.

I agree, issuing death threats to Pamela Geller is not the answer. I personally dislike Pamela Geller, she is an ugly human being inside and out. And I still say, no one should kill her and there should be no death threats issued against her. She has done nothing to deserve a death penalty.
In Islam she has, just not here.

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them?

You expect everyone else to tiptoe around and not burn crosses on Negroes' lawns so as to be careful and not to offend them?
You don't see the difference between speaking, writing, or drawing upsetting thoughts and destruction of other's property?

Even dead, she would still be wrong about her opinion of all Muslims.

But the rubes can buy a T-shirt with her martyred face on it, and life will move on without her hateful ass.
That is a horribly depressing, and therefore entirely probable, idea. Just what we don't need, that bitch as a Jewish martyr to the American Taliban.

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them?

You expect everyone else to tiptoe around and not burn crosses on Negroes' lawns so as to be careful and not to offend them?
You don't see the difference between speaking, writing, or drawing upsetting thoughts and destruction of other's property?
Oh, I see. Playing obtuse, are we?

You expect everyone else to tiptoe around and not burn crosses at KKK rallies so as to be careful and not to offend them?

There isn't a lick of difference between Pam Geller and a Grand Dragon of the KKK. She is a Christian extremist.

As long as you rubes expect people not to paint all Christians with the same brush they use for Pam Geller, don't paint all Muslims with the same brush you use on extremist Muslims.

Now don't be stupid and start whining that Pam Geller doesn't behead or lynch people. The only reason people like her aren't lynching people is because they are prevented from doing do by the federal government. That's one of the reasons they hate the federal government so much. They can't act on their murderous impulses any more and count on the sheriff being right there with them at the rope party.

Last edited:
She should still be able to do it without fear. And I think it's in very poor taste, but it's freedom.
Pissing off 1.6 billion people just because you can should cause fear, before you do such a goddamned stupid thing.

But nobody should be killed for what she did. It's in poor taste, but no reason to be killed. You'd have to be very crazy to take it so seriously. Adults shouldn't.
Religion is fucking nuts, all of them, and so are the faithful. I don't oppose them all for no damn reason. And just because you can get away with something here doesn't mean you should. You could burn the flag in front of the VFW biker rally but if you do expect to get the shit beat out of you. That's just life on this rock. If someone offs that bitch, she slit her own throat and she knows it.

I agree, issuing death threats to Pamela Geller is not the answer. I personally dislike Pamela Geller, she is an ugly human being inside and out. And I still say, no one should kill her and there should be no death threats issued against her. She has done nothing to deserve a death penalty.

Exactly. People can dislike her and certainly nobody should go to her events. But death is clearly unacceptable in a free country. Anyone that would kill her is worse than her.

Are you actually trying to imply that liberals support radicalized Islamists who do all those disgusting things? That's just stupid. That goofy woman, and evidently you, have made it your mutual goal to insult 2.08 Billion Muslims when only a tiny fraction of them are the dangerous radical group. That is truly childish.

Then admit that it isn't Gellar's fault that she was threatened.

The left has NEVER requested that people stop making fun of Christians. When has the left ever said it's mean to insult them? You are a hypocrite.

I stated radicals are the problem and I don't care how they feel. Others can certainly ignore it and not be affected.

Watch one or two of her videos. See if you can tell if she makes a distinction between the radicals and the entire religion. You must realize she is a very effective and productive recruitment tool for the radicals, causing lots of them to join when they wouldn't have even considered it before they heard her crap.

Horseshit. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

You actually think ISIS recruiters don't use her vile remarks to convince young Muslims that their religion is under attack? You're dumber than I thought.

Even dead by the hand of an extremist Muslim dipshit, she would still be wrong about her opinion of all Muslims.

But her adoring bigoted fans can buy a T-shirt with her martyred face on it, and life will move on without her hateful ass.

Free speech is for everyone. Once people are being killed for being wrong soon the same will happen to those who are right. No good person would call for her death.

Even dead by the hand of an extremist Muslim dipshit, she would still be wrong about her opinion of all Muslims.

But her adoring bigoted fans can buy a T-shirt with her martyred face on it, and life will move on without her hateful ass.

Free speech is for everyone. Once people are being killed for being wrong soon the same will happen to those who are right. No good person would call for her death.
I'm not calling for her death. I just wouldn't shed any tears for her if someone did behead her hateful, bigoted ass. No more than I would cry over the murder of a Klansman.

I sure as shit wouldn't be buying a T-shirt with her face on it, like some of her fellow travelers around here probably would.

You expect everyone else to tiptoe around and not burn crosses at KKK rallies so as to be careful and not to offend them?

There isn't a lick of difference between Pam Geller and a Grand Dragon of the KKK. She is a Christian extremist.

As long as you rubes expect people not to paint all Christians with the same brush they use for Pam Geller, don't paint all Muslims with the same brush you use on extremist Muslims.

Now don't be stupid and start whining that Pam Geller doesn't behead or lynch people. The only reason people like her aren't lynching people is because they are prevented from doing do by the federal government. That's one of the reasons they hate the federal government so much. They can't act on their murderous impulses.

I don't think you'll find I've painted any group by the actions of individuals. You will find that I often defend the rights protected by the US Constitution. I do not need to own a gun, belong to any organized groups, or be accused of a crime to recognize the rights.

Good is not the issue, faithful is.

And this may be simply because I've been around so long, but if I write a book that says Islam is an evil religion fit only for monkeys, and one of the faithful ends my life, I'm not going to be thinking what a terrible person he is and that is so unfair, I'm going to be thinking, yep, saw that one comin'.

Agreed.

Death by beheading feels too harsh.

Let her family die of embarrassment as she continues her radical stupidity.

The worst thing that could happen is Geller becoming a "martyr" to right wing causes......Ultimately,, she is NOT much different than a suicide bomber....the latter killing him/herself for the promise of paradise, while Geller is doing it for the notoriety (she's a publicity whore as we all know)and for the money she receives from Jewish sources.

Now don't be stupid and start whining that Pam Geller doesn't behead or lynch people. The only reason people like her aren't lynching people is because they are prevented from doing do by the federal government. That's one of the reasons they hate the federal government so much. They can't act on their murderous impulses.

I don't think you'll find I've painted any group by the actions of individuals. You will find that I often defend the rights protected by the US Constitution. I do not need to own a gun, belong to any organized groups, or be accused of a crime to recognize the rights.
I'm not fooled by the bigots here who are shielding their greasy love of Pam Geller behind the First Amendment.

The worst thing that could happen is Geller becoming a "martyr" to right wing causes......Ultimately,, she is NOT much different than a suicide bomber....the latter killing him/herself for the promise of paradise, while Geller is doing it for the notoriety (she's a publicity whore as we all know)and for the money she receives from Jewish sources.
:cuckoo:

Free Speech is Liberalism, religion does not approve. Never has, never will.

I'm not fooled by the bigots here who are shielding their love of Pam Geller behind the First Amendment.

That wouldn't be the problem.

Pam Geller is free to spew her bigoted, ignorant, lying bullshit. I am free to express my opinion of her and her admirers.

Free Speech is Liberalism, religion does not approve. Never has, never will.

Luckily we aren't ruled by religion.

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Yes....being gay is condemned in islam and the penalty for being gay is death, being stoned to death or they build a wall and topple it on the offender........so we need to end all parades and public dislpays or risk offending muslims....same with women who go around without the veil or the burqa...that too is offensive to islam........

You actually think a woman not wearing a veil is as offensive and insulting to them and their religion as one of her media circuses? You're dumber than I thought.

Forum List

Back