Plenty of threads condemning cops

Yep. When a person is shot by cops...99.5% of the time its their own fault.

Yet do 1 of 200 police shootings result in the conviction of the police officer?

And it is not just the "police shootings" that have so many of us concerned. It is the ability of a police officer to find some reason to arrest any of us at just about any time. Can't find a reason, they can do it anyway and simply say we were "resisting". There are now enough video's out there now of police officer's doing this sort of thing that they are losing credibility. This is too bad, because society NEEDS to be able to have police with that extra credibility, but yet they don't.

Nobody is calling for the shooting of police. But all of us want bad cops to be held accountable. Unfortunately there is very defined "blue wall" that protects ALL cops, even the bad ones. You are part of that problem.

But very few condemning the criminal activity that led to them being in that situation to begin with.
I think most of you have no idea what demands are placed on our police.
Your quick to talk about soldiers with their hands tied as to their orders but it never occurs to you that the police are hamstrung as well.

I always ask myself....
Would I ever find myself in the same situation that got that guy shot?
Ninety nine times out of a hundred I can honestly say no I wouldnt find myself in his position.
Mainly because I'm not a criminal. Funny how that works.

Yep...thats what they want you to believe but thats weird since the feds dont even keep records of police shootings hwo you come up with such reasoning

Why is it that 99% of police shooting that you liberals post up turn out to be justified?
The only one I can say is total bullshit is this one....

A clear cut case of stupid cop.

But very few condemning the criminal activity that led to them being in that situation to begin with.
Your quick to talk about soldiers with their hands tied as to their orders but it never occurs to you that the police are hamstrung as well.

I always ask myself....
Ninety nine times out of a hundred I can honestly say no I wouldnt find myself in his position.

Yep...thats what they want you to believe but thats weird since the feds dont even keep records of police shootings hwo you come up with such reasoning

Why is it that 99% of police shooting that you liberals post up turn out to be justified?

Justified by who? The prosectors who work for them?

The last time I hired a guy he had my 100% too. Funny how that works out

To ClosedCaptioned: Just a response to your signature:

th

Caricatures have been used to stereotype the different groups of humans forever. It isn't a racist thing.

I always ask myself....

By anyone with a lick of common sense.
Which leaves you out obviously.

I always ask myself....

You know...to arrest a cop...you need arrest powers.

You all get so mad that DAs are in tasked with arresting cops. Well..who would you rather have? Leroy the plumber? Only law enforcement can arrest law enforcement. ....because when they break a LAW...someone with law enforcement powers must handle it.

I know...we should enable the Youtube and Twitter digital lynch mob arrest powers.

"Officer Darren Wilson....by the power vested in us by the Twittershpere....we hereby place you under arrest for...pissing us off."

I always ask myself....

I asked you a question. I think you quoted the wrong guy. I asked Justified by who?

I always ask myself....

You all get so mad that DAs are in tasked with arresting cops. Well..who would you rather have? Leroy the plumber? Only law enforcement can arrest law enforcement. ....because when they break a LAW...someone with law enforcement powers must handle it.

I know...we should enable the Youtube and Twitter digital lynch mob arrest powers.

"Officer Darren Wilson....by the power vested in us by the Twittershpere....we hereby place you under arrest for...pissing us off."

Im furiously reading my post to remember who the hell brought up anything about arresting cops or any semblance to figure out what or who you are addressing

And if it isnt a DA bringing charges...who will? Anyone without that level of experience in court would get eate alive at trial. And really...would make it even easier for bad cops to get away with it.

Cops now know if they do get charged- and any fair person knows they DO get charged- they know the most experienced prosecutor is handling the trial. Bad news.

Im furiously reading my post to remember who the hell brought up anything about arresting cops or any semblance to figure out what or who you are addressing

You're bringing up DAs and prosecutors who justify cop shootings. They are who would charge and arrest the cop. They have that authority. You cant charge a cop if you dont have law enforcement authority.

So...who else can clear or charge a cop...other than prosecutors?

The primary person condemning cops on these forums is not a lib.

Typical clownfaced liberal who can't understand logic. I'm not condemning cops.

If that isn't clear enough for you, I will type slower so you can comprehend it.

I a m n o t c o n d e m n i n g c o p s.

Idiot. Who did you say does condemn cops? Reread your own comments.

I asked you a question. I think you quoted the wrong guy. I asked Justified by who?

Nope I pretty much covered it.

Forum List

Back