Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

Why different data points for blacks and whites in the charts?

there is pretty good agreement between the various links. the 'numbers' are always artificially assigned. it is the standard deviations that tell the story. (US) blacks are about 1.1 std dev lower on tests of cognitive ability. this makes large differences when there are high threshholds. if a medical doctor needs a 115 IQ just to pass the degree, then realistically only 1/50th of blacks are capable while 1/6th of whites are. there are 6 times more whites than blacks, so only one in fifty doctors should be black if only intelligence were involved.

The Doctors aren't all that bright as it turns out anyway. They are letting the DEA ..Government and the Pharms dictate how they must operate as of late.

I guess if you are scared enough it doesn't really matter how smart you are.

Blacks in my experience have a better fight or flight reaction which is a useful advantage as our society goes down the toilet.

perhaps.

I cannot help but notice that western culture seems to have the highest resistance to corruption, and the most sympathy for fairness even at expense to itself.

All these numbers are made up. There is no facts concerning black intillectual inferiority

No. They are not. Many in the black community are actively degrading those that live among them and the results show up in the knowledge and skills needed to perform well in society as a whole. There are many ways to "dumb down" human beings. Whites, Asians...Latinos are all potential victims of their own community's habits and culture.

Unfortunately blacks clearly do not respect other blacks as is clearly demonstrated by the murder and assault statistics that make headlines every day.

There is no group of peoples that commits crimes against their own like the black communities do.

That is stupid. It reveals a truth that statistics show that can't be burried unlike the victims of black stupidity in the streets.

All these numbers are made up. There is no facts concerning black intillectual inferiority

No. They are not. Many in the black community are actively degrading those that live among them and the results show up in the knowledge and skills needed to perform well in society as a whole. There are many ways to "dumb down" human beings. Whites, Asians...Latinos are all potential victims of their own community's habits and culture.

Unfortunately blacks clearly do not respect other blacks as is clearly demonstrated by the murder and assault statistics that make headlines every day.

There is no group of peoples that commits crimes against their own like the black communities do.

That is stupid. It reveals a truth that statistics show that can't be burried unlike the victims of black stupidity in the streets.

Its sad when race has to be an issue when its crime, low iqs, or anything else negative. In a way, these statistics makes me feel kind of bad.

Last edited:
Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

Start with providing IQ results by income. Then provide IQ results for urban vs. suburban vs. rural.

Then we will go from there.

Get busy.

And I bet it really chafes your balls that Jews score highest on IQ tests, which is probably why you leave them out of any discussions about IQ tests.

Last edited:

BS what about organize crime,italians did it all in their neighborhoods,so did the irish.

Jews as a whole are the smartest. Blacks as a whole are the dumbest - they are quick to violence; slow to reason!

[

And I bet it really chafes your balls that Jews score highest on IQ tests, which is probably why you leave them out of any discussions about IQ tests.

People leave it out because jews are not really a race. They are white people!

Hey Shitshisspeedos, you never told us what your advanced degree is in. Engineering? One of the sciences? You're not of a 'lesser race,' are you? Tell us so we can be appropriately impressed.

I cannot help but notice that western culture seems to have the highest resistance to corruption, and the most sympathy for fairness even at expense to itself.

And that's a real weakness of whites. Trying to be fair and decent. Blacks aren't like that - they will persecute whites all they can. All blacks support affirmative action and want more of it.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

I am black. Are you saying you are superior to me? :eusa_whistle:

Hey Shitshisspeedos, what have you ever invented? What technology do we have YOU to thank for? What evidence to you possess that you are any more valuable or intelligent than a lump of shit? Anything? Anything?

No? I didn't think so.

[

Yes inequalities do exist and many of them have historically been against white males. How many women have died for their country and are in Arlington Cemetary? About zero...

Yup - women like to complain about how they didn't even have the vote until 1920 but OTOH they have NEVER been subject to the draft. Millions of men drafted into service and not a single woman.

If i was 18 and was offered a deal by the govt - sacrifice forever my right to vote in exchange for never being drafted. I'd take it, so would everyone.

I am black. Are you saying you are superior to me? :eusa_whistle:

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. No one is saying all whites are smarter than all blacks. There is overlap between the groups but on average whites are much smarter. The evidence is overwhelming.

Shitshisspeedos once again tries to hide his personal inferiority in a group that ultimately does not represent or want him. So sad.

Shootspeeders has no accomplishments in his life and probably feels the only way to make himself feel superior is by saying his race is smarter than the other races. Best to ignore him. If he was successful in life, I'm sure he wouldn't be such an ignorant prick. I actually kind of feel sorry for the guy.

Shootspeeders has no accomplishments in his life and probably feels the only way to make himself feel superior is by saying his race is smarter than the other races. Best to ignore him. If he was successful in life, I'm sure he wouldn't be such an ignorant prick. I actually kind of feel sorry for the guy.

I always get a good laugh when people like you think that you can magically devine the inner workings and intentions of other posters. news flash....you can't

when you put the evidence into piles, for and against, there is massive amounts of data drawn from reality on one side. and wishful thinking on the other.

on average, blacks are
1. less intelligent
2. more violent and prone to criminality
3. less socially successful and much more likely to need social assistance

you cannot argue these things. they have been measured and found to be true.

there is much more room to argue why these things are true. genetics is a slam dunk for intelligence. genetics is highly suggestive in violence and criminality. intelligence is a strong factor in social success, which leads back to genetics.

but many people wish that everybody was equal in all ways even though it is obvious that they are not. not betweenindividual blacks, not between indiviual whites, and not between the white and black racial groups.

[

People leave it out because jews are not really a race. They are white people!

I can't help but notice you don't have the IQ results by income strata at your fingertips. Is that why you chopped my post?

You and your butt buddy Mathew need to get busy finding them or your whole bigoted house of cards has just fallen apart.

Poverty Lowers IQ, Study Says

Contrary to "The Bell Curve" findings, a new study published in the April issue of Child Development by researchers at Columbia and Northwestern Universities suggests that poverty and early learning opportunities -- not race -- account for the gap in IQ scores between blacks and whites.

Adjustments for socioeconomic conditions almost completely eliminate differences in IQ scores between black and white children, according to the study's co-investigators. They include Jeanne Brooks-Gunn and Pamela Klebanov of Columbia's Teachers College, and Greg Duncan of the Center for Urban Affairs and Policy Research at Northwestern University.

As in many other studies, the black children in the study had IQ scores a full 15 points lower than their white counterparts. Poverty alone, the researchers found, accounted for 52 percent of that difference, cutting it to 7 points. Controlling for the children's home environment reduced the difference by another 28 percent, to a statistically insignificant 3 points -- in essence, eliminating the gap altogether.

Sorry to disappoint you asshole bigots. Go back and tell your butt buddies at Stormfront you had your asses handed to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back