Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

I'm only 15,my IQ is 115,and I'm in my second year high school.Also I'm Black,ok so I have surpassed a lot of whites.[/

Funny, you sound a lot like another "Huey" who used to post on a race relations board on AOL and also in another forum called "Historical Bunkhouse". Ironically that same Huey also had an avatar of a Rotweiller as well. But that Huey claimed to be over 70 years old.

Matthew, you have shown some interesting data which I'm not sure I totally agree with. However, what's amusing here, is the unintended irony, of the responses. In short, perhaps the best defense against white people being smarter than black people are the inane responses you've got from PC white people who, rather than address the issue head on, simply call you a racist or stereotype you for stereotyping others. These folks are DUMB.

Here's some points to consider about the traditional brain size data. I'm not saying your data is necessarily wrong, but let me pose a few questions which actually address some inconsistencies of the research rather than call you names. Einstein's brain was apparently of average size. In studying his brain recently they found that he had more -- for lack of the technical term -- folds in certain parts of his brain. It seems like brain size isn't the only indicator of intelligence. Which personally is sad, because I have a Wolly Mammothed size cranium myself, so I'd like it to be true in a way... Also because of within race differences such as in white groups such as Jews IQ 115 and non Jews 100 it makes it problematic. That is as large a gap as between blacks and whites. I find it hard to believe that such a significant gap is caused simply by brain size, when again Einstein probably had a smaller brain than, ah me, for instance... In short, there are large within race gaps, which make gaps between races seem less relevant. I also have heard, not positive about this, that there is a subgroup of the Chinese population that has much higher IQs than the average Chinese person. Again, within race and specific group differences seem to indicate it's not just race that must create average scoring differences. What do you think about these points???

Don't try to legitimize this shit. It's historically privileged people trying to grasp at straws in order to delude themselves into thinking that wack-ass "proof" matters. They feel their precious spaces bombarded with wonderful, bright people of color and they feel like they're losing control: They're feeling threatened. No intelligent person believes them so they throw any shit out there, you name it: brain size, inventions in technology, "ghettos", skin pigment, rap music... etcetera ad nauseum.

It's pathetic.

Don't try to legitimize this shit. It's historically privileged people trying to grasp at straws in order to delude themselves into thinking that wack-ass "proof" matters. They feel their precious spaces bombarded with wonderful, bright people of color and they feel like they're losing control: They're feeling threatened. No intelligent person believes them so they throw any shit out there, you name it: brain size, inventions in technology, "ghettos", skin pigment, rap music... etcetera ad nauseum.

It's pathetic.
Apparently, you fail to grasp that scientific data does not need to be legitimized, rather it legitimizes. Its inconvenience to those with a politically correct agenda makes it no less legitimate.

The default position is challenging methods of data collection. Let's call that plan "B".

Matthew, you have shown some interesting data which I'm not sure I totally agree with. However, what's amusing here, is the unintended irony, of the responses. In short, perhaps the best defense against white people being smarter than black people are the inane responses you've got from PC white people who, rather than address the issue head on, simply call you a racist or stereotype you for stereotyping others. These folks are DUMB.

Here's some points to consider about the traditional brain size data. I'm not saying your data is necessarily wrong, but let me pose a few questions which actually address some inconsistencies of the research rather than call you names. Einstein's brain was apparently of average size. In studying his brain recently they found that he had more -- for lack of the technical term -- folds in certain parts of his brain. It seems like brain size isn't the only indicator of intelligence. Which personally is sad, because I have a Wolly Mammothed size cranium myself, so I'd like it to be true in a way... Also because of within race differences such as in white groups such as Jews IQ 115 and non Jews 100 it makes it problematic. That is as large a gap as between blacks and whites. I find it hard to believe that such a significant gap is caused simply by brain size, when again Einstein probably had a smaller brain than, ah me, for instance... In short, there are large within race gaps, which make gaps between races seem less relevant. I also have heard, not positive about this, that there is a subgroup of the Chinese population that has much higher IQs than the average Chinese person. Again, within race and specific group differences seem to indicate it's not just race that must create average scoring differences. What do you think about these points???

It's pathetic.

historically privileged?

who dey?

the correlation between brain size and intelligence is not particularly large.

the correlation between brain size and intelligence, corrected for body size, is better.

the correlation between the amount grey matter and intelligence is much better.

there are also positive correlations for nerve insulation and lower glucose metabolism (better and more efficient functioning).

brain size, amount of grey matter, insulation, and glucose usage are all experimentally proven to be under high genetic control.

the physical properties of the brain directly affect intelligence, and are themselves under genetic control.

It's pathetic.

I believe I asked questions which might undercut the studies cited or perhaps the person who started this thread has some answers. You can't go and hide in the corner when someone disagrees with your world view. Did you even read the entire response?? You don't help your case by simply ignoring data. You have to look at, otherwise you are being willfully blind...

It's pathetic.

I have to agree that Rap music is pathetic.

It's pathetic.

historically privileged?

who dey?

Yes, what does historically privileged have to do with today? Any white male baby boomer has probably witnessed affirmative action which is his relevant history. AA presupposes racism where none may exist. Watching someone get a job NOW is more relevant than something that happened 200 years ago, so you would be smart not to bring up anything to do with history.... Especially for any white male who has lived with it for 40 years or more...

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

Go to a website on horses. Look at a black horse. Study every detail of the horse. Then look up a white horse. Study every detail of the horse. Tell me? Which horse is smarter?

Better yet lets get down to the core issue. Is the white horse more of a horse than the black horse? No? So they are both equally horses? Yes. So either one could be the smartest and it has no bearing on their color of black or white? No. There's your answer.

-Jeremiah

the correlation between brain size and intelligence is not particularly large.

the correlation between brain size and intelligence, corrected for body size, is better.

the correlation between the amount grey matter and intelligence is much better.

there are also positive correlations for nerve insulation and lower glucose metabolism (better and more efficient functioning).

brain size, amount of grey matter, insulation, and glucose usage are all experimentally proven to be under high genetic control.

the physical properties of the brain directly affect intelligence, and are themselves under genetic control.

If the correlation between grey matter and other factors such as glucose efficiency is a more accurate reflection of intelligence, then what do those studies show about differences between races? Also how do we explain within race disparities and how do we explain Einstein's relatively average size brain??

Last edited:
To be clear the very question was racist.

-Jeremiah

The question the thread started with may be racist, but so is affirmative action (AA)as it presupposes racism where often times it doesn't exist. In fact I would argue that AA CAUSES Racism, or as I like to call it, Resentism because it stereotypes group and is therefore blatantly hypocritical. Until liberals stop assuming that white males are racist/sexist/homophobic the institutionalized bigotry in this country is being promoted by the left, not the right. So unless you criticize AA as much as racist studies, then you are just as racist as Matthew who started this thread...

No two people on the planet are equals. Not even identical twins.

No two races are either. :eek: I'm talking about populations in this thread.

Are you really going to compare the last 2,500 years of white history to black history?

I don't qualify history in terms of color.

History is nothing more than a record of what has happened. it is not good or bad, black or white it just is.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

^why you are a racist

Go to a website on horses. Look at a black horse. Study every detail of the horse. Then look up a white horse. Study every detail of the horse. Tell me? Which horse is smarter?

Better yet lets get down to the core issue. Is the white horse more of a horse than the black horse? No? So they are both equally horses? Yes. So either one could be the smartest and it has no bearing on their color of black or white? No. There's your answer.

-Jeremiah

Are you seriously comparing horses to humans?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back