Please help me report this guys channel for animal abuse

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I think he is starving this money and it clearly has an infection. He's also possibly sexually abusing it in another video I am not posting it. People have reported Monkey abuse to youtube and for whatever reason youtube allows it. He gets donations. If youtube takes his channel down he wont make money abusing monkeys.

Please help me keep reporting to take this channel down.

Went there and read comments. All the English comments are angry at this monkey's treatment. Same with the few Russian comments I translated.

It is very hard to get monkey torture videos taken off youtube. These people are making so much money getting donations to do awful things. Where is youtubes standards?

It is very hard to get monkey torture videos taken off youtube. These people are making so much money getting donations to do awful things. Where is youtubes standards?

This is absolutely evil. It's so sad that people will pay money to see the devil at work.

I look forward to the time when the Lord finally moves to end the evil one and confine him to where he belongs, for eternity.

Forum List

Back