Planned parenthood: We need Disney princess who's had abortion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Planned Parenthood argued in support of new Disney characters Tuesday including a princess who’s had an abortion.
Planned Parenthood: We Need Disney Princess Who’s Had Abortion

upload_2018-3-27_9-27-27.png

Yah know if you are normal you will see this and realize how ...........kn sick the leftist really are. Pro abortionist you are mentally, ill . and it's severe.

So, Planned Parenthood wants to put Disney out of business. Basing a Disney product on any of Those concepts might be the end of the Disney company.

Bad enough they want Elsa to be lezbo in Frozen 2. No way in hell our children will be watching that garbage

• Banned
Talk about ways to indoctrinate. This is how the use MEDIA to brainwash. We just can't understand how sheep can't see what's right in front of them. Why they can't get how MSM, and chit like this is used to push their thoughts etc, etc....

I think we need an Abortion Barbie too.

Transgender combat soldiers?

Talk about ways to indoctrinate. This is how the use MEDIA to brainwash. We just can't understand how sheep can't see what's right in front of them. Why they can't get how MSM, and chit like this is used to push their thoughts etc, etc....

It's not media brainwashing. You might be surprised to find out how little media i actually take in, and how little I was allowed to take in as a child.

What IS impacting the ideas that people like me embrace is the traditions, morals and values that our families and communities taught us as children.

That's also why a Lesbian Disney Princess would not work. Traditional families are not going to let their kids watch thst. Nor are they going to buy the toys or visit the theme park that advances those concepts.

Forum List

Back