Planned Parenthood President Visited WH 39 Times Since Obama Took Office

You want world governance up 'til it comes to taking away your butcher friends ability to kill women and children. Sorry, but the Colin Powell statement that was all the rage with liberals a few years ago, "You break it, you own it" is in effect. All your liberal we are one talk doesn't just get thrown away cos you're happy to see a group killed. And you're still a coward.

Guy, the Devil Worshipers wouldn't have been getting killed if Bush and Powell hadn't fucked up and taken out Saddam to start with.

Their fight is thousands of years old and doesn't involve me.

Alleged causation is not an argument for what's right and what's wrong, guy.

Actually, it kind of is... There wouldn't be a problem if you guys hadn't created it.

Now that the problem is there, we have to look at

1) can we fix it?

2) Is it worth the cost of fixing it?

3) Is it in our interest to fix it?

Now, we probably COULD fix it by drafting an army, sending over hundreds of thousands of troops, spending billions of dollars to intervene in a fight over whether sky pixies can dance on the head of a pin...

But is it worth the cost? How many dead Americans is it going to be worth to save Yazidis? Will there be a point where those Americans can come home because the Sunnis will suddenly love them some Yazidis and their Peacock Satan?

In short, what is OUR INTEREST in doing so.

A question we should have asked in 2003, but didn't.

One would think that most people would see the common sense and wisdom of finding a worthwhile use for medical waste.

btw, the government does not fund abortions via Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood spent 3.4 million lobbying during President Obama's 1st term. They lobbied the Dept. of State during Hillary Clinton's tenure there and they received tens of millions of dollars from foreign policy agencies over the past few years.
Clinton attacked the Mexico City Policy, which bans federal funding of abortions overseas. Her husband revoked the policy during his presidency, and President Obama lifted the ban upon taking office in 2008. Quid pro quo?

One would think that most people would see the common sense and wisdom of finding a worthwhile use for medical waste.

Planned Parenthood spent 3.4 million lobbying during President Obama's 1st term. They lobbied the Dept. of State during Hillary Clinton's tenure there and they received tens of millions of dollars from foreign policy agencies over the past few years.
Clinton attacked the Mexico City Policy, which bans federal funding of abortions overseas. Her husband revoked the policy during his presidency, and President Obama lifted the ban upon taking office in 2008. Quid pro quo?

The government does not fund abortions via Planned Parenthood.

As a liaison, do they make it possible?

Democrats have always been beholden to the baby killing industry. They donate big bucks to Dem campaigns and in return receive big bucks (of taxpayer money). Not only do the taxpayers pay for killing babies, they also pay for Dem campaigns.

At least 60% of Americans support Roe v Wade.

Choice is not a liberal position; it's a mainstream American position.
The same was said when slavery was legal. Did that make it right?

So you've decided that the voice of the American people is irrelevant.

big surprise coming from a conservative whose crackpot ideas can never get the support of the People.

Democrats have always been beholden to the baby killing industry. They donate big bucks to Dem campaigns and in return receive big bucks (of taxpayer money). Not only do the taxpayers pay for killing babies, they also pay for Dem campaigns.

So by that reasoning the fact that most Americans think child molesting should be a crime doesn't mean that child molesting is wrong.

Whoa. Are you sure about that?

No.

Federal dollars do not fund abortions in any manner.

Hyde Amendment - What is the Hyde Amendment

No.

Federal dollars do not fund abortions in any manner.

Hyde Amendment - What is the Hyde Amendment

So by that reasoning the fact that most Americans think child molesting should be a crime doesn't mean that child molesting is wrong.

Wow, talk about desperation! Is that really the best you can come up with? If so, you're even more of an idiot than we all thought.

Wow, talk about desperation! Is that really the best you can come up with? If so, you're even more of an idiot than we all thought.

You're the one who decided that the opinion of the People is irrelevant.

Actually, it kind of is... There wouldn't be a problem if you guys hadn't created it.

Now that the problem is there, we have to look at

1) can we fix it?

2) Is it worth the cost of fixing it?

3) Is it in our interest to fix it?

Now, we probably COULD fix it by drafting an army, sending over hundreds of thousands of troops, spending billions of dollars to intervene in a fight over whether sky pixies can dance on the head of a pin...

But is it worth the cost? How many dead Americans is it going to be worth to save Yazidis? Will there be a point where those Americans can come home because the Sunnis will suddenly love them some Yazidis and their Peacock Satan?

In short, what is OUR INTEREST in doing so.

A question we should have asked in 2003, but didn't.

No...

All your hand wringing is not an excuse for the rape, murder and pillaging of the Yazidis.

What level of involvement if we have any is up for debate. But I'm pointing out your callous character on this matter as well as abortion. You justify human suffering at the hands of others like an utter coward.

a vote for the Democrat party is a vote for that baby KILLING Industy, PP
last I heard they got: 500MILLION of your tax dollars to butcher aborted babies and HAGEL over their body parts

Its not like you have adopted any unwanted babies, so shut your trap.

our hand wringing is not an excuse for the rape, murder and pillaging of the Yazidis.

What level of involvement if we have any is up for debate. But I'm pointing out your callous character on this matter as well as abortion. You justify human suffering at the hands of others like an utter coward.

Unlike you, I served in the military. and I got out when all I saw was tht it was out fighting for corporate interests, not the interests of average Americans.

You are happy to tell a woman to have her rapists baby and you are happy to send someone else off to fight a pointless war. That kind of makes you chickenshit.

our hand wringing is not an excuse for the rape, murder and pillaging of the Yazidis.

Unlike you, I served in the military. and I got out when all I saw was tht it was out fighting for corporate interests, not the interests of average Americans.

You are happy to tell a woman to have her rapists baby and you are happy to send someone else off to fight a pointless war. That kind of makes you chickenshit.

Unlike you, I didn't peel potatoes for a living. I'll live with that.

I've never came out in favor or opposition of abortion in the instance you speak of. I'm just pointing out the general inhumanity of your positions.

You do realize no one in the Army actually peels potatoes, are are you a complete retard?

I've never came out in favor or opposition of abortion in the instance you speak of. I'm just pointing out the general inhumanity of your positions.

We let millions of poor children starve to death every day in the world, without doing anythign about it. Whining about a few fetuses or some Devil Worshiping assholes doesn't grant you "humanity">

You do realize no one in the Army actually peels potatoes, are are you a complete retard?

We let millions of poor children starve to death every day in the world, without doing anythign about it. Whining about a few fetuses or some Devil Worshiping assholes doesn't grant you "humanity">

You peeled metaphorical potatoes if nothing else.

You try to pass off one issue by saying well this is bad too. That's not logic; that's pathetic.

You try to pass off one issue by saying well this is bad too. That's not logic; that's pathetic.

Well, no, I was responsible for managing 20 million of equipment, including weapons, comsec, vehicles and operational supplies... hardly metaphorical potatoes... and still a lot more than you've ever done for this country.

But you will bravely send other people off to fight to save Devil Worshippers, you didn't give a fuck about before the Negro got into the White House.

Well, no, I was responsible for managing 20 million of equipment, including weapons, comsec, vehicles and operational supplies... hardly metaphorical potatoes... and still a lot more than you've ever done for this country.

But you will bravely send other people off to fight to save Devil Worshippers, you didn't give a fuck about before the Negro got into the White House.

You have no idea what I've done or haven't done for my country. And you got paid for your efforts, btw. But apparently, they felt you didn't do your job very well, anyhow.

I know also that we have an army to preserve our freedoms and liberties; and nobody forces you to or anyone to join it if you don't like that fact.

Forum List

Back