'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

:lol:

You're such a deluded fool you end up using racism to try to condemn racism! :lol:

Why does someone have to be black to make calling Bush a chimp a racist act? Only black people are racist? Does racism only happen between white/black person interactions? Are people incapable of racist comments, thoughts, or actions within their own race? If a black man calls Obama a chimp, is that somehow not racist simply because the speaker is black?

:lmao: By relying on race to define the actions and thought and statements of people you are being racist! You are employing racism to condemn the alleged racism of others! Whether it is racist to call Bush a chimp has nothing to do with the race of the speaker. If calling a person a chimp is racist, then it is racist regardless of the race of the subject or speaker.

Because you are trying to tell black people they should not be offended by being called an ape because Bush was called an ape
Blacks were not the ones calling him an ape were they?

Talk to us Chimp......wanna a nanna?

Not much to you, is there.

You Lefty idiots are going after Cruz's wife, so fuck off anything goes.

You idiots started this thread and many more like it before the thread on Cruz's wife.

Michelle's a wookie, we never brought dog's into this discussion...your "other" is safe.

Do you really want to pretend that there's no racial implications to the monkey references with regard to black people?

I don't want to pretend that just because someone is black, an insult is instantly a racist insult. Why do you assume there are racial implications? Because many apes and monkeys happen to have black skin? Well guess what....there are also apes and monkeys that have red and pink skin too.

You can't provide a single reason why the same insult is racist for one race, but not racist for another race.

Are you simply intellectually dishonest? Or just completely fucking retarded?

No, I'm just smarter than you.

Because you are trying to tell black people they should not be offended by being called an ape because Bush was called an ape

There was nothing before this to restrain idiots like you from being racist cocksuckers.

LOL, you Lefty's think you should be ale to say anything you want with no back lash, fuck you and fuck the wookie you rode in on.

Omaha, I'll wait ;)

That's right, I'll say whatever I want to brainless, racist trash. Garbage like that doesn't merit the respect due to real human beings.

There was nothing before this to restrain idiots like you from being racist cocksuckers.

LOL, you Lefty's think you should be ale to say anything you want with no back lash, fuck you and fuck the wookie you rode in on.

Omaha, I'll wait ;)

That's right, I'll say whatever I want to brainless, racist trash. Garbage like that doesn't merit the respect due to real human beings.

....and I'll bitch slap you like every other Lefty ass on this board.

I'm good.

Do you really want to pretend that there's no racial implications to the monkey references with regard to black people?

I don't want to pretend that just because someone is black, an insult is instantly a racist insult. Why do you assume there are racial implications? Because many apes and monkeys happen to have black skin? Well guess what....there are also apes and monkeys that have red and pink skin too.

You can't provide a single reason why the same insult is racist for one race, but not racist for another race.

So now you're going to pretend that there is no long disgraceful history of racial caricatures like that. Why do you bother posting if you aren't going to be honest?

Omaha, I'll wait ;)

I'm good.
I look forward to seeing that some day.

Omaha, I'll wait ;)

I'm good.

Are you into Wookies?

The justification is that it is acceptable to call Michelle Obama an ape because George Bush was called an ape

Now, if it were black people calling George Bush an ape there might be some justification of hypocrisy.

You're such a deluded fool you end up using racism to try to condemn racism! :lol:

Why does someone have to be black to make calling Bush a chimp a racist act? Only black people are racist? Does racism only happen between white/black person interactions? Are people incapable of racist comments, thoughts, or actions within their own race? If a black man calls Obama a chimp, is that somehow not racist simply because the speaker is black?

:lmao: By relying on race to define the actions and thought and statements of people you are being racist! You are employing racism to condemn the alleged racism of others! Whether it is racist to call Bush a chimp has nothing to do with the race of the speaker. If calling a person a chimp is racist, then it is racist regardless of the race of the subject or speaker.

Have you read any of your hateful comments in this thread?

Have you read any of your comments in the Planet of the Apes thread?

They are all inspired by you going after Cruz's wife sqaw.

Omaha, I'll wait ;)

I'm good.

Are you into Wookies?

Not very bright, are you little man.

Dont they match up different celebrities with different animals? I can't remember which ones but I remember the one horse making a funny face. But it wasn't all black people.

But just like you can't define exactly what is indecent but you know when you see it you know when something is racist.

Did you see Michelle was a category on jeopardy tonight? I think she is so beautiful.

Have you read any of your hateful comments in this thread?

Their comments only serve to demonstrate that there is no such thing as an intelligent or honest racist.

Omaha, I'll wait ;)

I'm good.

Are you into Wookies?

Bright enough to get to respond to every post you pretend you are above.

You ain't my first rodeo kid.

What ever happened to the saying...sticks and stones? If I want to call someone a n****r, I should be able to do so. If a black person wants to call me a cracka, I have no problem with that. People need to grow a thicker skin. This is just getting ridiculous.

Racist aren't inspired by anything but hate and stupidity.

No one has gone after Cruz's "squaw".

Racist aren't inspired by anything but hate and stupidity.

Are you a disaffected black man?

Worse yet....are you married to a wookie?

Worse yet........are you Obama's wife?

No one has gone after Cruz's "squaw".

Shitting Bull is the sqaw, his thread going after Cruz's wife deserves all of the shit you people are catching now.

I'm good.

Are you into Wookies?

Bright enough to get to respond to every post you pretend you are above.

You ain't my first rodeo kid.

Oh you can respond alright, just not with any intelligence. It's pretty obvious that you've never actually thought about anything. It's too difficult for you to focus with your knees jerking uncontrollably like that all the time.

Forum List

Back