Plane from Muslim country to France "missing", must be terrorists....

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Yanno..............every time something happens that is violent and kills people, they want to link it to terrorist activity.

If you're black? Probably connected somehow to Islam. If you're Muslim? You're probably working for the terrorist organizations, whether it is ISIL or the Taliban.

Too bad that we can't look at problems for what they are. Many of the attacks have been linked to those that were mentally unstable in the first place, and just looked for a way to make it bigger by linking it to terrorist activity.

Yes. There are terrorists, and yes, they wish to upset our activities by making us scared.

But do we need to link mentally unstable people to them? And, another question, do we really need to give them credit for things they didn't actually do, but rather incited others who were already unstable to doing things they already wanted to do?

Yanno..............every time something happens that is violent and kills people, they want to link it to terrorist activity.

If you're black? Probably connected somehow to Islam. If you're Muslim? You're probably working for the terrorist organizations, whether it is ISIL or the Taliban.

Too bad that we can't look at problems for what they are. Many of the attacks have been linked to those that were mentally unstable in the first place, and just looked for a way to make it bigger by linking it to terrorist activity.

Yes. There are terrorists, and yes, they wish to upset our activities by making us scared.

But do we need to link mentally unstable people to them? And, another question, do we really need to give them credit for things they didn't actually do, but rather incited others who were already unstable to doing things they already wanted to do?
I understand Europe's been swamped with lunatic attacks of late by "mentally unstable" people who "happen" to be Muslims while invoking Islam

Pure coincidence!

Air Algerie flight AH1020 declares mid-air emergency and disappears from tracking data - but lands safely - Mirror Online

Yep, must be terrorists, it's happening all the time, flights going missing, like the one from France to Egypt, it's always terrorists. Let's shout TERRORISTS out as loud as we can as often as we can in the hope that it's true.

Wait, what? The plane landed safely. Oh.... well...... let's pretend we didn't say anything.
Not a day goes by without a new outrage. I took my last passenger jet ride years ago. If Man was meant to fly, God would have given us wings.

Air Algerie flight AH1020 declares mid-air emergency and disappears from tracking data - but lands safely - Mirror Online

Yep, must be terrorists, it's happening all the time, flights going missing, like the one from France to Egypt, it's always terrorists. Let's shout TERRORISTS out as loud as we can as often as we can in the hope that it's true.

Wait, what? The plane landed safely. Oh.... well...... let's pretend we didn't say anything.
Not a day goes by without a new outrage. I took my last passenger jet ride years ago. If Man was meant to fly, God would have given us wings.

Interestingly enough, I've not taken a single flight since I've retired from the military.

It seems safer to drive or take a bus or train.

Interestingly enough, I've not taken a single flight since I've retired from the military.

I served 8 years and got out an FTM1. Tell me your rate and we will connect.

It's not natural, "BAN IT", we should all turn Amish, as being gay isn't natural, therefore should be destroyed, everything else too.

I'll be flying tomorrow.... not my favorite past time.

I understand Europe's been swamped with lunatic attacks of late by "mentally unstable" people who "happen" to be Muslims while invoking Islam

Pure coincidence!

Ever heard of copycat killings and attacks?

It's not natural, "BAN IT", we should all turn Amish, as being gay isn't natural, therefore should be destroyed, everything else too.

Interesting that you mention Amish. I am one quarter Amish.

Okay, and...?

Okay, and...?

I gave you a Thank You for your post because I agreed with your statement. Reading between your lines you imply that Amish are a peaceful society which for the most part is true. Amish are not Quakers and will pick up a gun and fight.

Pure coincidence!

Ever heard of "false flags" and government sponsored terrorism to keep the masses cowed and afraid????

You run out of your lithium?

Okay, and...?

I gave you a Thank You for your post because I agreed with your statement. Reading between your lines you imply that Amish are a peaceful society which for the most part is true. Amish are not Quakers and will pick up a gun and fight.

Yeah, I have some respect for the Amish, they have chosen a way of life and they stick to it.

However I'm not sure I'd want to be Amish, I do prefer life being a bit more interesting than being like that. But everyone has their own preferences.

However I was making a point about consistency (which the Amish might be) and that a lot of people on the right simply aren't consistent.

Pure coincidence!

Ever heard of "false flags" and government sponsored terrorism to keep the masses cowed and afraid????

Yes.

However the US doesn't need to sponsor terrorism, it went into Iraq and set it up all nicely so that it would come of its own accord.

You do realize that Comrade T has been wishing and praying that there is a major terror attack in the US? It is his best chance of beating Hillary.

You do realize that Comrade T has been wishing and praying that there is a major terror attack in the US? It is his best chance of beating Hillary.
And we point out how you voted for it....sad, no?

And we point out how you voted for it....sad, no?

Another doom sayer!
:

I served 8 years and got out an FTM1. Tell me your rate and we will connect.

You were a Fire Control Technician (Missiles) First Class (meaning that you had achieved the rank of E-6)

Me? I retired as a Personnelman First Class. Same rank as you.

Forum List

Back