Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, which hasn’t endorsed a Republican for president since 1972, just endorsed President Trump, Ivanka touts it on twitter!

Their circulation is only an embarrassing 10% of the cities population.

is this the 1st ever newspaper to endorse Don, outside of the NY Post?

If Trump takes Pittsburgh, Trump takes Pennsylvania.

If Trump take Pennsylvania...

Screenshot_2020-11-01-10-37-41(1).png

The Post-Gazette is an odd case. All of the columnists are Leftists. If Biden wins, they will all (but one) have to go into hibernation because based on their columns over the past four years, they have NOTHING TO SAY that is not multi-dimensional TDS ramblings.

But the editorial page editor appears to be a Republican. Their official endorsements in recent years are often Republican or right-leaning Democrats. It is sad that we have only one viable newspaper in town, but even that one is on the precipice of bankruptcy. It's a whole new world. Not many of us are still willing to endure the ink-stained fingers of a daily newspaper reading.

The Post-Gazette is an odd case. All of the columnists are Leftists. If Biden wins, they will all (but one) have to go into hibernation because based on their columns over the past four years, they have NOTHING TO SAY that is not multi-dimensional TDS ramblings.

But the editorial page editor appears to be a Republican. Their official endorsements in recent years are often Republican or right-leaning Democrats. It is sad that we have only one viable newspaper in town, but even that one is on the precipice of bankruptcy. It's a whole new world. Not many of us are still willing to endure the ink-stained fingers of a daily newspaper reading.
Off topic...but...I'd love to read the paper again. But our local paper is nothing more than a newsletter and the Springfield News-Leader has gone off the rails liberal.

McGovern won Massachussets, but all the AMERICAN states went to Nixon

Nixon was elected to a HISTORIC...two year term

What courage!

Kudos to that paper.

Of course, I smell a boycott of that paper coming.

It could have taken the easy route & screamed how much it adored Mr. Biden & the Dems.

But it refused to lie just in order to pander to certain groups.

Wow!

I hope that former President Trump remembers what that paper did and helps it survive the backlash that is a-coming.

When the usual suspects make the expected endorsement, it's kind of a meh...
Yet you’re jerkin’ yer gherkin’ over this one endorsement from a paper owned by the wingnut Mellon.
A paper that endorsed Carter, Mondale, Bill Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, and Hillary Clinton...

...but now Supports President Trump over their native son Biden?

Yeah...I am.

The last time they endorsed a Republican? NIXON!
And he won in a landslide...

View attachment 409650
*They have a habit of endorsing criminals.
*Joe Biden isn’t George McGovern. Or Hillary Clinton.

Hmmm...including Nixon? :laugh:

Meh...

Forum List

Back