Pittsburgh police will no longer respond to certain calls & will instead be redirecting people to a telephone unit.

Had a contract offer there a few years ago; glad I turned it down. The company has since re-located that part of their operation to Texas.

GIVIMmwWQAAX3Jx.jpg

All American cities are overwhelmed by violent crime, so the police can no longer respond to certain non-priority calls.

A police official in Memphis, for example, has admitted that crime is out of control in that city.

All Prog cities have safe areas and/or living conditions with comforts. If it is affordable, stay there. If it is getting questionable, leave there. If you are moving to an area, study it in a huge way. Looking at the near future, we have people empowered who seem to be running the communities into the ground. Quality of life may be much better a few miles away.

That will go on until a well-known VIP or family member or friend is murdered. I pray for the safety and prosperity of the good, hard working people who are Pennsylvanians. May God bless America and it's many contributions to the prosperity for all and charitable help to each other and for eternal nspiration to the world our God-fearing founders wanted our country always to be till the end of time.

That will go on until a well-known VIP or family member or friend is murdered. I pray for the safety and prosperity of the good, hard working people who are Pennsylvanians. May God bless America and it's many contributions to the prosperity for all and charitable help to each other and for eternal nspiration to the world our God-fearing founders wanted our country always to be till the end of time.

Pennsylvania has a lot of fine people, especially out in the rural areas and smaller towns.

That's a reason why I like where I live. You can't drive very far in my area day or night without seeing a sheriffs deputy vehicle somewhere. There are plenty of them and they stay fairly visible 24 hours a day. Either you pass one on the road or you see one parked off the side of the road watching and waiting.

Forum List

Back