Pious, and Brutal - lessons not learned

I've actually never heard of Christians doing more than talking about her "being a slut" behind her back regarding their clothing. Certainly I've never heard of them whipping someone for it...

Do you have a source for that comparison? I'm curious.

LOL You're daft
I gather you don't known anything about the Crusaders, who could have have held their own evil for evil with ISIS any day. Did you know they also slaughtered Jews and even other Christians?

The Crusaders responded to the Muzzie invasion and atrocities they were committing. It seems you're the one clueless about the Crusades...but you're clueless about most things

Just curious, Paint...can you possibly name a more recent Christian "outrage"? You know...something that isn't so long ago that people were using swords as their primary weapons? Duh?

• Banned
I've actually never heard of Christians doing more than talking about her "being a slut" behind her back regarding their clothing. Certainly I've never heard of them whipping someone for it...

Are you being literal versus when the burned women, like this one (Joan of Arc) at the stake?
joan-of-arc-stake.jpg

Read the article next time.

Are you being literal versus when the burned women, like this one (Joan of Arc) at the stake?
joan-of-arc-stake.jpg

Still using swords, Paint...FAIL

LOL You're daft
I gather you don't known anything about the Crusaders, who could have have held their own evil for evil with ISIS any day. Did you know they also slaughtered Jews and even other Christians?

The Crusaders responded to the Muzzie invasion and atrocities they were committing. It seems you're the one clueless about the Crusades...but you're clueless about most things
Nope, that is entirely untrue...

"The First Crusade (1096–1099) was the first of a number of crusades that attempted to capture the Holy Lands, called by Pope Urban II in 1095. It started as a widespread pilgrimage in western christendom and ended as a military expedition by Roman Catholic Europe to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquests of the Levant (632–661), ultimately resulting in the recapture of Jerusalem in 1099. It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading Seljuq Turks from Anatolia. An additional goal soon became the principal objective—the Christian reconquest of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and the freeing of the Eastern Christians from Muslim rule."
First Crusade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes ISIS different from Christians is that they want to take us all back to the Stone Age. You're already half way there it seems!

LOL You're daft

"The First Crusade (1096–1099) was the first of a number of crusades that attempted to capture the Holy Lands, called by Pope Urban II in 1095. It started as a widespread pilgrimage in western christendom and ended as a military expedition by Roman Catholic Europe to regain the Holy Lands taken in the Muslim conquests of the Levant (632–661), ultimately resulting in the recapture of Jerusalem in 1099. It was launched on 27 November 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to an appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos, who requested that western volunteers come to his aid and help to repel the invading Seljuq Turks from Anatolia. An additional goal soon became the principal objective—the Christian reconquest of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and the freeing of the Eastern Christians from Muslim rule."

BS. just stop with your nonsense. The Muslims invaded Europe, the Christians said enough is enough and pushed them back to where they came from.

joan-of-arc-stake.jpg

And that matters why? Oh right, it doesn't.

Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

LOL You're daft

Did you read what you posted, Paint? "Muslim conquests of the Levant"?

LOL You're daft

BS. just stop with your nonsense. The Muslims invaded Europe, the Christians said enough is enough and pushed them back to where they came from.
No, they did not.

joan-of-arc-stake.jpg

And that matters why? Oh right, it doesn't.

Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

Still back playing with swords, I see...

LOL You're daft

Did you read what you posted, Paint? "Muslim conquests of the Levant"?
440 years before...

LOL You're daft

No, they did not.

LOL All those Muslims were born in Europe? Sit down you insufferable dope. You are NEVER to be taken serious

LOL You're daft

The christers will get everything they deserve , just a hundreds of year later

First Crusade: 1096.

Expeditions from western Europe to recover Jerusalem and the holy sepulcher from the control of the infidel. The undisciplined mobs accompanying the first three Crusades attacked the Jews in Germany, France, and England, and put many of them to death, leaving behind for centuries strong feelings of ill will on both sides. The social position of the Jews in western Europe was distinctly worsened by the Crusades, and legal restrictions became frequent during and after them. They prepared the way for the anti-Jewish legislation of Innocent III., and formed the turning-point in the medieval history of the Jews. The outbursts did not come unexpectedly. Soon after Peter the Hermit and Urban II. had aroused the enthusiasm of French chivalry at the Council of Clermont in 1094, Godfrey de Bouillon declared that he would avenge the blood of Jesus on that of the Jews, and leave none of them alive, while his companions threatened to exterminate the Jews if they would not become converted. The Judæo-French communities accordingly sent letters to those on the Rhine, who thereupon appointed a fast day to avert the evil (Jan., 1096); and when Godfrey de Bouillon came to Cologne and Mayence each community made him a present of 500 silver marks to secure his protection. When Peter of Amiens arrived with the crusaders at Treves early in 1096, he did not directly arouse the people against the Jews, but left a general ill will against them throughout Lorraine, especially through the influence of the knight Volkmar, who declared that he would not leave the kingdom until he had slain at least one Jew. In the spring of 1096 twenty-two Jews were slain at Metz, and on May 3 the crusaders and accompanying rabble attacked the Jews of Speyer, slaying eleven of them and only being restrained by the exertions of Bishop John from putting them all to death in the synagogue. On May 18 the Jews of Worms were all slain except a few who were forcibly baptized or who took refuge with the bishop. Their houses were destroyed, and even the corpses denuded. Many slew themselves rather than fall into the hands of the mob. The bishop's palace was stormed a week later, and all those within it were put to death. The number of the slain is said to have amounted to 800, though the extant list of names reaches only 400 (Salfeld, "Martyrologium," p. 107). One of the richest Jewesses, named Minna, when surrounded by the mob and implored by some of her friends among the nobles to accept baptism, resolutely refused and was put to death. Several were drowned, and Mar Shemariah with his whole family was buried alive amid the jeers of the mob, who nevertheless during the entombment offered in vain to grant them safety if they would become converted.

The Bloody Crusades

Forum List

Back