Pink Floyd: "Rolling Stones should boycott Israel"

[

The Zionists like to pretend the whole world loves them as much as they did in 1948.

You just love make shit up, don't you Nazi Joe?

Hey, reality Check. MOst of the world where the Zionists don't control the media, Israel is hated and rightfully so.

World Hates Israel in Annual BBC Poll | Ronn Torossian | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel
With your military expertise and your hate for Jews, I don't see why G.I. JoeB doesn't go over to Gaza and volunteer to lead their army. They would at least make you a 5-star general. Ol' JoeB could train that army in about a week and whip them Jews to a frazzle, run 'em all into the sea and tear down the fences. Just think, you might even be made president and could appoint Tinmore to be your Information Minister.

[

the zionists like to pretend the whole world loves them as much as they did in 1948.

you just love make shit up, don't you nazi joe?

hey, reality check. Most of the world where the zionists don't control the media, israel is hated and rightfully so.

world hates israel in annual bbc poll | ronn torossian | ops & blogs | the times of israel

I was talking about your comment, not that poll, Nazi Joe.

The works hates Israel? Lol 26 000 people were asked in that poll.
Ya, that's accurate :rolleyes:

These people might have negative views about Israel, but they don't HATE them.
You hate them because you are a hateful person, like most Nazis..

Last edited:
[

you just love make shit up, don't you nazi joe?

hey, reality check. Most of the world where the zionists don't control the media, israel is hated and rightfully so.

]

Uh, yeah, actually that is pretty accurate.

They predict presidential elections with 1000 people or less.

and honestly, guy, your side are the ones running over peace activists with bulldozers...

[
With your military expertise and your hate for Jews, I don't see why G.I. JoeB doesn't go over to Gaza and volunteer to lead their army. They would at least make you a 5-star general. Ol' JoeB could train that army in about a week and whip them Jews to a frazzle, run 'em all into the sea and tear down the fences. Just think, you might even be made president and could appoint Tinmore to be your Information Minister.

You miss my point, dumbass.

It's NONE of America's business to get involved with EITHER side in this stupidity.

I hold the Palestinians less blameless because they got their land stolen, but neither side is really likable.

]

Uh, yeah, actually that is pretty accurate.

They predict presidential elections with 1000 people or less.

and honestly, guy, your side are the ones running over peace activists with bulldozers...

Uh, ya , terrible comparison. You use a poll that asked only 26 000 people to say that the WHOLE WORLD hates Israel.

Runs over over peace activists?? Fuck you sound like such a propaganda spewing idiot who has no argument. It happened once and it wasn't even on purpose.
Why do you make it sound like it is a regular occurance?

[

It's NONE of America's business to get involved with EITHER side in this stupidity.

I hold the Palestinians less blameless because they got their land stolen, but neither side is really likable.

They didn't get their land stolen , that's just a Palestinian myth.

It was the decision of the British to decide what to do with the region, not the decision of the Palestinians, who never even had sovereignty over the land.
Do you have your propaganda handbook next to you when you post here??

[

And you missed my point. You just plain hate Jews. Don't just talk. Put your money where your mouth is. Go to Israel and run 'em off.

[

It was the decision of the British to decide what to do with the region, not the decision of the Palestinians, who never even had sovereignty over the land.
The British? Really? They were in possession for what, maybe 30 years?

The British? Really? They were in possession for what, maybe 30 years?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Uh, ya , terrible comparison. You use a poll that asked only 26 000 people to say that the WHOLE WORLD hates Israel.

Runs over over peace activists?? Fuck you sound like such a propaganda spewing idiot who has no argument. It happened once and it wasn't even on purpose.
Why do you make it sound like it is a regular occurance?

Oh, it never happened again because people get upset when you run over pretty blonde white girls.

Palestinians are "minority" enough where you can do that kind of shit with impunity.

[

And you missed my point. You just plain hate Jews. Don't just talk. Put your money where your mouth is. Go to Israel and run 'em off.

I hate all religious stupidity. THis is just a particularly noxious example.

"I'm going to plunge the whole world into war because my Magic Sky Pixie promised me this land!"

The British didn't have the right, dumbass.

And they got the control through deciet. They promised the Arabs if they rose up against the Ottomans, they'd get the land. "Ooops, sorry, no, we are giving it to the Jews!"

The British were douchebags like that. It's why the British Empire fell as fast as it did.

Like clock work you always see the same Jew haters in these threads....Joe and his liberals and the the Paulbots and their liberaltarian fascists...

Like clock work you always see the same Jew haters in these threads....Joe and his liberals and the the Paulbots and their liberaltarian fascists...

Yawn, guy, pointing out that the Zionists violate human rights on a regular basis, is hardly hate.

It's just more truth than some of you can handle.

Still not seeing why this is America's problem.

Yawn, guy, pointing out that the Zionists violate human rights on a regular basis, is hardly hate.

When you and your hate filled brethren say Zionist we know you really mean Damn Dirty Jews.

When you and your hate filled brethren say Zionist we know you really mean Damn Dirty Jews.

No, we mean Zionist.

Of course, I didn't care for Zionism, under it's original title, "Apartheid"

No, we mean Zionist.

Tell me do you have Pictures of Hitler And Mengele on your wall which you pray to?

No, we mean Zionist.

Tell me do you have Pictures of Hitler And Mengele on your wall which you pray to?

Nope, how about you?

Hey, here's the thing. If it was bad for the Nazis to steal the Jews stuff and kill them, then isn't it also bad for the Zionists to steal the Palestinian's stuff and kill them?

You guys really can't have it both ways.

I on the other hand, am completely consistent. I think both are bad.

No, we mean Zionist.

Nope, how about you?

Hey, here's the thing. If it was bad for the Nazis to steal the Jews stuff and kill them, then isn't it also bad for the Zionists to steal the Palestinian's stuff and kill them?

You guys really can't have it both ways.

I on the other hand, am completely consistent. I think both are bad.
Dummy If the Palestinians wanted to go home Jordan is the opposite direction.

Forum List

Back