Pink banned members

Well, I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
Actually, the banned's first album was titled "Music From Big Pink"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwyPggnokcE]The Band - Up On Cripple Creek - Ed Sullivan show 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty hard to get a straight answer, eh, FA_Q2.

My guess would be they are banned temporarily for some violation or another. Banning isn't always permanent, you know.

That was my guess but I was surprised as hell to see TM with it. I mean really, she has been here for years and not changed a bit, why now.

Then I seen her back and was wondering WTF?!?!

Anyway, yes. Hard as hell to get a straight answer. I would never have thought it possible but it seems there are more reasonable people in the politics form.

Oh fuck, I just threw up a little typing reasonable... people..... in.......... the..................
can’t finish that statement twice!!!

Actually, TM eats bans on a fairly regular basis. Kind of like meds, the mods can tell when she is headed into meltdown mode and dose her.
lol

While someone is banned (temporary or permanent), their name shows up pink.

If they re reinstated, their name will return to it's normal color.

It's pretty simple.

[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] - can I suggest that the color pink is used for a temp banned member, and another color used for a permanently banned member? It would be nice to know which banned members are actually going to return some day. :)

It's pretty simple.

I always thought that bans here were a permanent thing. Temporary bans on a message board just seem silly.

It's pretty simple.

[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] - can I suggest that the color pink is used for a temp banned member, and another color used for a permanently banned member? It would be nice to know which banned members are actually going to return some day. :)

Good idea.

I still say a list in the announcement section of banned members and duration of the ban.
With as many members as USMB has, it's humanly impossible to keep a mental list of everyone on sabbatical so you can avoid flaming them. Permabanns could be purged monthly.
It would also help to list their infraction so people could avoid making the same mistake.

It's pretty simple.

I always thought that bans here were a permanent thing. Temporary bans on a message board just seem silly.

It's pretty simple.

Good idea.

[MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] - can you respond, please, if you have a moment? :)

Forum List

Back