Pimping the S&W 610

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Since this is mainly going to be a fun gun and a range queen I decided to polish up the stainless brushed finish on the S&W.
Started with Never Dull but the process was way to slow. Ordered some Flitz and I'm just going by hand at this point since using a dremel can be risky as far as getting a consistent finish. I did pick up some cotten wheels for the dremel which I can use at low rpms so that doesnt happen.
I'm just hitting the barrel now to compare it to the rest of the revolver.
I gotta say I'm liking the results so far but I think I'm going to have to use the dremel to get a true mirror like finish.

B3BC3B56-ECCA-4D66-B291-B69D643FAD7E.jpeg
9707DFD4-5150-4AA2-9B8A-5344F0C0BB1D.jpeg

Very few items you can buy in a store these days exhibit the craftsmanship and quality of a finely machined and finished firearm.

Even if you don't believe that you will ever have the need for one, you have to appreciate the work that goes into them.

Very few items you can buy in a store these days exhibit the craftsmanship and quality of a finely machined and finished firearm.

Even if you don't believe that you will ever have the need for one, you have to appreciate the work that goes into them.

As a machinist I have a natural affinity for finely crafted items,especially firearms.
The fit and finish is flat out amazing!!!

Since this is mainly going to be a fun gun and a range queen I decided to polish up the stainless brushed finish on the S&W.
Started with Never Dull but the process was way to slow. Ordered some Flitz and I'm just going by hand at this point since using a dremel can be risky as far as getting a consistent finish. I did pick up some cotten wheels for the dremel which I can use at low rpms so that doesnt happen.
I'm just hitting the barrel now to compare it to the rest of the revolver.
I gotta say I'm liking the results so far but I think I'm going to have to use the dremel to get a true mirror like finish.

View attachment 459763View attachment 459764
sweet

Forum List

Back