Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sometimes they screw up and accidentally tell you how they really feel

1656715488820.png

A local Arizona Democratic Party deleted a tweet promoting an event called "F--k the Fourth."

'In a follow-up tweet thread, the Pima County Democratic Party said that posting the graphic was a "mistake," but said it still supports the "F--k the 4th" event.'

'F* The 4th ... Just kidding ... But NOT kidding'

'Karrin Taylor Robson, a Republican candidate for governor in Arizona, tweeted in response to the event that "This sickens me," adding the event is an example of "the modern Democrat Party in a single tweet."

She's not wrong....

Some of us were not freed from anything by declaring independence from Britian.

The Left is totally obsessed in destroying the USA any way it can!

It's horrifiyng to behold.......saying fuck the fourth is just the next level of sickness.....

How will it all end?? only GOD knows.:(

A local Arizona Democratic Party deleted a tweet promoting an event called "F--k the Fourth."

'In a follow-up tweet thread, the Pima County Democratic Party said that posting the graphic was a "mistake," but said it still supports the "F--k the 4th" event.'

'Karrin Taylor Robson, a Republican candidate for governor in Arizona, tweeted in response to the event that "This sickens me," adding the event is an example of "the modern Democrat Party in a single tweet."

She's not wrong....

Anti-patriotic Americans should be expelled from our country. Too many men and women have died preserving and defending our nation for anyone to dishonor their sacrifice. There is no wiggle room for hating our nation from within, which seems to have become quite the fad these days.

Some of us were not freed from anything by declaring independence from Britian.
Britain still had slavery in 1776. You’ve only read about it. It’s never effected your life. You own your failures. There’s nobody else to blame.

She's not wrong....

The Leftists can go fuck themselves. Open season is coming.

From the link:

They also said that while the graphic "upset some people," the outrage should be saved for "the women in this state who will die of botched abortions."

What a steaming pile of histrionic horseshit.

That's sad honestly.

Because no one did that on accident. It isn't a typo, it's a god damn graphic. And it's so big no one could have missed it. That's the saddest part is they meant it.

The way people treat this country, their home is a god damn disgrace and it genuinely angers me. My uncle was a marine, dad was in the navy, I was in the army and even in school I was raised to atleast respect your home. So many fucks today proudly spit in the face of their home.

Forum List

Back