Piegate....The Media Showing Just How Petty Some Of Them Can Get

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you haven't been paying attention, there is a huge scandal over Pecan Pie on Twitter. Sarah Huckabee Sanders posted a picture of a Pecan Pie she baked this Thanksgiving on Twitter. A White House reporter decided to be a nasty little bitch and ask for proof that she actually baked the thing. This illustrates the over the top hatred and obvious media bias that goes on in what they call journalism in the Mainstream Media.

694940094001_5658083885001_5658081045001-vs.jpg

image.php
220px-April_Ryan_MahoganyBooks_interview.jpg

There is a bipartisan rule in the Deep South: You never question the authenticity a Southern woman’s homemade pecan pie. Ever.

You can debate the merits of cornbread dressing versus chestnut stuffing. You can argue over roasting the turkey instead of deep frying the turkey. You can even thumb your nose at Aunt Maylene’s prized ambrosia.

But it is considered ill-mannered and uncouth to suggest a Southern woman would sully the sanctity of the Thanksgiving Day table with a store-bought pecan pie.

And that brings me to one of the most absurd conspiracy theories to hit the Mainstream Media since Wednesday.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, a daughter of the great state of Arkansas, had been doing some baking – and she posted a picture of her culinary masterpiece on Twitter.

“I don’t cook much these days, but managed this Chocolate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving at the family farm,” she wrote.

The delicious pie stirred the suspicions of CNN political analyst April Ryan who all but accused the White House press secretary of faking the pie.

“Show it to us on a table,” Ms. Ryan tweeted.

For the sake of full disclosure, Ms. Ryan blocked me on Twitter – so I’m relying on images of her Tweets from my Fox News colleagues.

“I am not trying to be funny but folks are already saying #piegate and #fakepie. Show it to us on the table with folks eating it and a pic of you cooking it. I am getting the biggest laugh out of this. I am thankful for this laugh on Black Friday,” Ryan tweeted.

Ms. Ryan has some nerve – questioning the authenticity of a Southern woman’s homemade pecan pie.

She may as well have accused Ms. Sanders of bringing a bucket of store-bought chicken to the Wednesday Night Church Fellowship Supper.

So, I reached out to Ms. Sanders to get to the bottom of the pie dish.

“Of course I made the pie,” Sanders told me. “I make it for every holiday family gathering and have for years.”

A source close to the Sanders and Huckabee families confirmed to me the authenticity and the tastiness of the pecan pies.

Ms. Sanders was using a recipe handed down to her by her mother and her grandmother.

“I also used to make them for my neighbors on my street at Christmas every year,” Sanders said.

In spite of Ms. Ryan’s injurious and slanderous accusations, Ms. Sanders offered to bake her a pie – accompanied by a #fakenews hashtag.

Ms. Ryan added insult to injury by telling Ms. Sanders she would decline a slice of the chocolate pecan pie.

“Okay I want to watch you bake it and put it on the table,” she tweeted. “But forgive I won’t eat it. Remember you guys don’t like the press.”

Perhaps Ms. Ryan was familiar with that infamous pie scene from “The Help” – and feared it might spark another viral hashtag: “Two-Slice Hilly.”

Links

Sarah Sanders shoots down #PieGate rumors: 'Of course I baked the pecan pie'
April Ryan - Wikipedia
News about #PieGate on Twitter

What would be great is if Huckabee showed up at a Whitehouse Press conference at right at the end, walk up and shove a warm pecan pie she just pulled out of the oven, right into her face.

I'd pay real money for that.

April Ryan ironically and comically wrote an attack piece on the Trump Administration entitled, get this...."The Press Is Under Attack By This Administration". You just can't make this shit up!!!!!

(CNN)A veteran White House correspondent who engaged in a tense exchange with White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Wednesday the media is "under attack" from the Trump administration.

"We are -- the press is -- under attack. We are under attack by this administration," American Urban Radio Networks correspondent April Ryan said on CNN's "New Day." "It's about discrediting credible media."
Spicer told Ryan at Tuesday's briefing to "stop shaking your head" and accused her of being "hell-bent on trying to make sure that whatever image you want to tell about this White House stays," after she asked him about the investigation into contacts between Trump campaign associates and Russian officials.
Ryan, one of the few black female journalists in the press briefing room, declined to say if she thought Spicer treated women journalists differently but did highlight another recent incident involving Spicer and another female journalist.
"I happen to be a black woman, but I'm part of the press," she said. "But this is part of a series of two women this week who have been in the news over something with the press secretary."
"I just see from the weekend that reporter from Politico who he called an idiot and then this situation, it's showing a pattern," Ryan added.
Ryan was referring to a Saturday tweet from Politico's Tara Palmeri that said President Donald Trump is considering removing White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. Spicer denied her report.
"She is an idiot with no real sources," Spicer told Breitbart News in an email.
Spicer and Ryan had a much more positive exchange at Wednesday's briefing when Ryan was the first journalist the press secretary called on. The two exchanged pleasantries while smiling and laughing as others in the room laughed.
Ryan previously had a tense exchange in February with Trump over his desire to meet with black lawmakers.
When questioned on whether he planned to meet with the Congressional Black Caucus, a group of African-American lawmakers on Capitol Hill, Trump asked Ryan if she could organize it herself.
"No," Ryan replied, adding that she was "just a reporter."

She feels the Trump Administration is picking on the media.
That's rich, considering what she just did.
Kindof shows her warped mindset, don't you think?

April Ryan: The press is 'under attack by this administration' - CNNPolitics

What are the media trying to accomplish by questioning if Sarah can bake a pecan pie?

Anyone can bake a fucking pie. STFU idiot Libs.

Proof liberals are suffering from a mental disorder.......ask the reporter if she can fry chicken and see what happens

If you haven't been paying attention, there is a huge scandal over Pecan Pie on Twitter. Sarah Huckabee Sanders posted a picture of a Pecan Pie she baked this Thanksgiving on Twitter. A White House reporter decided to be a nasty little bitch and ask for proof that she actually baked the thing. This illustrates the over the top hatred and obvious media bias that goes on in what they call journalism in the Mainstream Media.

694940094001_5658083885001_5658081045001-vs.jpg

image.php
220px-April_Ryan_MahoganyBooks_interview.jpg

There is a bipartisan rule in the Deep South: You never question the authenticity a Southern woman’s homemade pecan pie. Ever.

You can debate the merits of cornbread dressing versus chestnut stuffing. You can argue over roasting the turkey instead of deep frying the turkey. You can even thumb your nose at Aunt Maylene’s prized ambrosia.

But it is considered ill-mannered and uncouth to suggest a Southern woman would sully the sanctity of the Thanksgiving Day table with a store-bought pecan pie.

And that brings me to one of the most absurd conspiracy theories to hit the Mainstream Media since Wednesday.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, a daughter of the great state of Arkansas, had been doing some baking – and she posted a picture of her culinary masterpiece on Twitter.

“I don’t cook much these days, but managed this Chocolate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving at the family farm,” she wrote.

The delicious pie stirred the suspicions of CNN political analyst April Ryan who all but accused the White House press secretary of faking the pie.

“Show it to us on a table,” Ms. Ryan tweeted.

For the sake of full disclosure, Ms. Ryan blocked me on Twitter – so I’m relying on images of her Tweets from my Fox News colleagues.

“I am not trying to be funny but folks are already saying #piegate and #fakepie. Show it to us on the table with folks eating it and a pic of you cooking it. I am getting the biggest laugh out of this. I am thankful for this laugh on Black Friday,” Ryan tweeted.

Ms. Ryan has some nerve – questioning the authenticity of a Southern woman’s homemade pecan pie.

She may as well have accused Ms. Sanders of bringing a bucket of store-bought chicken to the Wednesday Night Church Fellowship Supper.

So, I reached out to Ms. Sanders to get to the bottom of the pie dish.

“Of course I made the pie,” Sanders told me. “I make it for every holiday family gathering and have for years.”

A source close to the Sanders and Huckabee families confirmed to me the authenticity and the tastiness of the pecan pies.

Ms. Sanders was using a recipe handed down to her by her mother and her grandmother.

“I also used to make them for my neighbors on my street at Christmas every year,” Sanders said.

In spite of Ms. Ryan’s injurious and slanderous accusations, Ms. Sanders offered to bake her a pie – accompanied by a #fakenews hashtag.

Ms. Ryan added insult to injury by telling Ms. Sanders she would decline a slice of the chocolate pecan pie.

“Okay I want to watch you bake it and put it on the table,” she tweeted. “But forgive I won’t eat it. Remember you guys don’t like the press.”

Perhaps Ms. Ryan was familiar with that infamous pie scene from “The Help” – and feared it might spark another viral hashtag: “Two-Slice Hilly.”

Links

Sarah Sanders shoots down #PieGate rumors: 'Of course I baked the pecan pie'
April Ryan - Wikipedia
News about #PieGate on Twitter
Pizzagate!

Don’t kids do this in home ec?

Why would the reporter assume Sarah is lying about baking a pecan pie for Thanksgiving?

Forum List

Back