Picture of one of Quebec mosque shooters released (Spoiler: Blue-eyed white dude)

If I were Isis I'd be loading planes of "refugees" going to Canada to help stupid Trudy look like a statesman. Give him the pictures he wants....Profit from their welfare ......

ISIS has enough problems. The Iraqis with US help are kicking ass on ISIS.

Yes, the Iraqis. The people Trump considers our enemy.
Yeah cause Isis is only in Iraq..... Lllmmaaaoooo

What a comically irrelevant post.

How does a shooting at a mosque in Quebec, by canadians who aren't legally allowed to have the guns they used, reflect on Americans?

It doesn't.

Yet bed wetters are acting like these guys are from TX and that Trump gave them their weapons.

Bed wetting libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on earth.

Alexandre-Bissonnette.jpg

Seems to be a white Canadian. First picture of Quebec 'gunman who killed six in mosque' as suspects named
You need to widen your precepts on what Muslims all look like. Many have blue or green eyes too. Not all of them are arabs.

You bet. Especially the home grown variety.

If that turns out to be the case I will eat crow. I'm not unwilling to admit my theory is wrong when proven such.
And whoever is responsible should pay dearly. No one I know, nor myself would condone such a thing, period.
And why did they not release the photo of the Moroccan? Sounds like a US tactic.
"The Moroccan" is no longer a suspect, Let me know how good the crow tastes: Only 1 man arrested in Quebec mosque hterror attack is a suspect, police say

So we have to add French-Canadians to the ban list.

"French/Canadian means Obnoxious AND Dull!"
-Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Show us where Canadians on a routine basis go off half cocked against our citizens and the US has thousands under surveillance due to their agenda to kill as many US citizens as it can. If you can, then I will agree we should add Canada to the list.
So we have to add French-Canadians to the ban list.

"French/Canadian means Obnoxious AND Dull!"
-Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Good grief people most Syrians are caucasian for example. Think Steve Jobs, Terri Hatcher, Paul Anka and many others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back