Picture of one of Quebec mosque shooters released (Spoiler: Blue-eyed white dude)

Show us where Canadians on a routine basis go off half cocked against our citizens and the US has thousands under surveillance due to their agenda to kill as many US citizens as it can. If you can, then I will agree we should add Canada to the list.
So we have to add French-Canadians to the ban list.

"French/Canadian means Obnoxious AND Dull!"
-Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
Spoken like a true Dull Canadian.

I'm an US citizen.
Show us where Canadians on a routine basis go off half cocked against our citizens and the US has thousands under surveillance due to their agenda to kill as many US citizens as it can. If you can, then I will agree we should add Canada to the list.
So we have to add French-Canadians to the ban list.

"French/Canadian means Obnoxious AND Dull!"
-Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
Spoken like a true Dull Canadian.

The motives of the shooter are becoming known.

The punk appears to be an anti-immigrant asshole.

The story is suspect. They apparently never apprehended the shooter(s). This guy called and turned himself in? Witnesses said it was two or even three masked men, now just this one.

As soon as the biased leftist media found out the suspect is a Muslim, which doesn't fit their "Islamophobia" narrative, they are now in "exit, stage left" mode, and have stopped talking about it. LOL

snagglepuss_by_bennythebeast-d4nomxk1.png

pig1.png

There was only one shooter: a nerdy white guy who was into white supremacy, hated feminists, and believes in white Nationalism. UGE fan of Trump.

The Moraccan was a witness who called 911.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As soon as the biased leftist media found out the suspect is a Muslim, which doesn't fit their "Islamophobia" narrative, they are now in "exit, stage left" mode, and have stopped talking about it. LOL

pig1.png

:lol:

The suspect isn't Muslim, clown shoes.

I think you might want to catch up on this story a little before you continue making a fool of yourself.

pig1.png

I think you might want to catch up on this story a little before you continue making a fool of yourself.

Sure took Turdeau long enough to fabricate the story.

pig1.png

I love it that flat-out denying reality is now the standard go-to for when the story didn't work out the way you wanted.

pig1.png

I love it that flat-out denying reality is now the standard go-to for when the story didn't work out the way you wanted.

Tell me, has any witness identified this guy as the shooter? Before it was two or three masked men, now suddenly it's this sap.
I guess you consider Reuters "fake news":

“It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and (while) they shot they yelled, ‘Allahu akbar!’ The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head,” said the witness, who asked not to be named. “There were even kids. There was even a three-year-old who was with his father.”

Quebec City Mosque Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Perhaps it was just one, perhaps it was this guy. They reported this mosque has many cameras in and around it. I'll wait for non-edited video evidence to see if there was just one shooter. At this point, there is no reason to believe what the Turdeau regime has put out.

Forum List

Back