PICTURE I In 1907, a British sailor is seen unshackling an enslaved African- Black man who had been chained for three years. PS enslaved BY MUSLIMS

A larger global initiative to stifle and eventually outlaw the transatlantic and Indian Ocean slave traffic included the Royal Navy's intervention in 1907 against the slave trade off the coasts of Zanzibar and Mozambique. This illustrates the important part that different naval forces played in upholding anti-slavery legislation at the time.

Shut up they said
The Royal
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Navy spent decades patrolling the seas to stop slave traders. The UK spent resources, sacrificed sailors, to that end. But that part is often left out in public discourse. A 1926 convention on the suppression of slavery by the League of Nations was not adopted by Turkey until 1933. A law prohibiting slavery was enacted in Turkey only in 1964 - less than 60 years ago.

PS A lot of people don’t know that slavery is still big in North Africa and the Middle East

The Royal
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Navy spent decades patrolling the seas to stop slave traders. The UK spent resources, sacrificed sailors, to that end. But that part is often left out in public discourse. A 1926 convention on the suppression of slavery by the League of Nations was not adopted by Turkey until 1933. A law prohibiting slavery was enacted in Turkey only in 1964 - less than 60 years ago.

PS A lot of people don’t know that slavery is still big in North Africa and the Middle East

The Barbary Pirates. The terror and scourge of the seas. They dragged individuals off the coasts of Devon and Cornwall for slavery. I visited Iceland once, and saw a placard with reference to their nefarious deeds there. There seemed to be no limit to their sea-faring range.

What is happening in Ukraine , Nazi Winkle ?

Why are the UAF either retreating or surrendering ?
You told us that the Kyiv Nazis were doing well but they have now lost three armies .

Seems very careless , Nazi Winkle .

Yawn, every country has conquered some other nation or tribe at some point.
AT SOME POINT ? Moscow - Mongol 🇸🇦🐖🇷🇺 ulus is doing it today, as we speak , by the way what do you think about enslaving of European- White Children by the Mongol - Muscovites 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦, are you (N1 putin´s appeaser here) ok with it, I guess , right ?

Stealing Ukraine's Children: Inside Mongol - Muscovite’s Camps​

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Make peace, you fools!

The CIA gave Kolomoi$ky bad advice about Russia being a paper tiger. Far, far worse the Ukrainian high command murdered an entire generation of their best and brightest young men by throwing them at Russian fortifications.

Ukraine needs a Prigozhin and Regime Change

Did you? Jim Crow was another form of slavery.

DO YOU KNOW THAT US WHITE MEN forced KSA🇸🇦 TO END SLAVERY (African ) in 70s ? they sold the Black - Africans on the streets in 70s

"Saudi Arabia and Yemen abolished it in 1962, while Oman followed in 1970. Mauritania became the last state to abolish slavery, in 1981."Islam has a much worse track record on slavery compared to Christianity, but schools teach US/EU/FREE WORLD is uniquely to blame.

Don’t tell IM2 or Superbadbrutha , they can’t know that white men ended slavery while the rest of the melanated world kept on practicing it.
Since Haiti was the first to end slavery, whites in America implemented Jim Crow which was no better than slavery, the 14th amendment still allows slavery, and white countries still practice slavery, me and Superbadbrutha already know what's up. You guys are the ones who have to lie to themselves.

Everything I said is true Hawk.

Forum List

Back