Pick the VP for the Republican presidential nominee (Poll)

Who would you like to see on the Republican VP list?

• Christie Noem

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Candace Owens

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Joni Ernst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other, see my post...

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Of course you haven't heard. Your propagandists are very diligent about keeping you ignorant.
Propagandists? You mean the people that ban folks for posting true news stories like Hunter Biden's laptop? That kind of keeping people ignorant?

The water in the 14th congressional district of Georgia has been heavily poisoned by toxins for several decades.

I'm not even joking.

This explains why the voters of that area are stupid enough to vote for someone as obviously brain damaged as Marjorie Taylor Gazpacho.

MTG thinks a Jewish space laser started the wildfires in California. You really should read her Facebook post.

This tard is so stupid she thinks Jews would go to all the trouble to build and launch a multi-billion dollar satellite to start fires rather than just use a Zippo.

I'm tellin' ya. Heavy toxins in the water where she lives. That is a fact.

palin.jpg
That wasn't woke politics. That was scumbag McCain kitchen sinking because he was an idiot. He was a useless media whore that actually believed the liberal media wouldn't stab him in the back. Things have changed since then.

Gazpacho is so retarded, she thinks the 10,000 military experts in the Pentagon mistook a missile for a Boeing 757.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Jewish space laser: Did Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Blame A ‘Space Laser’ For Wildfires? Here’s The Response

Her Facebook post is in that link.

9/11 conspiracy nut: Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Controversies Are Piling Up. Republicans Are Quiet. (Published 2021)

Marjorie Taylor Greene had just finished questioning whether a plane really flew into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, and flatly stating that President Barack Obama was secretly Muslim when she paused to offer an aside implicating another former president in a crime.

“That’s another one of those Clinton murders,” Ms. Greene said, referring to John F. Kennedy Jr.’s death in a 1999 plane crash, suggesting that he had been assassinated because he was a potential rival to Hillary Clinton for a New York Senate seat.

What Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has said about conspiracy theories | PolitiFact

Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality,” McConnell said in a statement first sent to The Hill.

[snip]

“Have you guys been following 4chan, Q — any of that stuff?” Greene says at the start of a video from November 2017. “I don’t know who Q is, but I’m just going to tell you about it because I think it’s something worth listening to and paying attention to.”

Over 30 minutes, Greene lays out several tenets of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

“There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it,” she said.

It says a lot about anyone who adores MTG.
Well Hilary murdering people isn't far fetched, you can ask people in Arkansas or here in Memphis, TN......

She's wrong about 911......
JFK Jr is probably wrong as well...I don't know the details that well, but seems pretty unlikely
Pre Staged shootings seems very unlikely, until Ulvade...........you had cops that could have capped the shooter, BEFORE he killed anyone......yet they did NOTHING......and stopped cops who wanted to DO SOMETHING....that is really really suspect....
Pedos, I do think Hollywood is full of them, one reason why kid actors are alway so fucked up.........they are plied with drugs and abused sexually. We know Polanski, Ed Buck, Jeffrey Epstein did it, Even Jared from Subway, Bryan Singer and Dan Schnieder are rumored to have and Corey Feldman as crazy as he is says it happens alot......oh and Michael Jackson.....so the pedo story again isn't crazy.

That wasn't woke politics. That was scumbag McCain kitchen sinking because he was an idiot. He was a useless media whore that actually believed the liberal media wouldn't stab him in the back. Things have changed since then.
Sarah Palin was the original engineer of the Crazy Train which has carried the organization formerly known as the Republican party to the disgraceful condition it is in today.

Well Hilary murdering people isn't far fetched, you can ask people in Arkansas or here in Memphis, TN......

She's wrong about 911......
JFK Jr is probably wrong as well...I don't know the details that well, but seems pretty unlikely
Pre Staged shootings seems very unlikely, until Ulvade...........you had cops that could have capped the shooter, BEFORE he killed anyone......yet they did NOTHING......and stopped cops who wanted to DO SOMETHING....that is really really suspect....
Pedos, I do think Hollywood is full of them, one reason why kid actors are alway so fucked up.........they are plied with drugs and abused sexually. We know Polanski, Ed Buck, Jeffrey Epstein did it, Even Jared from Subway, Bryan Singer and Dan Schnieder are rumored to have and Corey Feldman as crazy as he is says it happens alot......oh and Michael Jackson.....so the pedo story again isn't crazy.
Oh, so the fact that pedos exist means the idea of a non-existent basement at Comet Pizza where Satanic rituals took place "isn't crazy".

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Just read my first two posts.

It explains soooooo much!

Sarah Palin was the original engineer of the Crazy Train which has carried the organization formerly known as the Republican party to the disgraceful condition it is in today.
Nope, the problems that exist in the GOP are due to RINO, neocon scum like McCain, Cheney, and their traitorous ilk.

Nope, the problems that exist in the GOP are due to RINO, neocon scum like McCain, Cheney, and their traitorous ilk.
It's funny how the list of RINOs just keeps growing, isn't it.

It's almost as if Donald Trump is the only real Republican in the whooooooooooooole world.

Oh, so the fact that pedos exist means the idea of a non-existent basement at Comet Pizza where Satanic rituals took place "isn't crazy".

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No, both exist, and DC and Hollywood, have A LOT of weirdos....
I mean I never thought a President would sniff every the hair of every girl he comes in contact with
or that our President would have lied about his resumee on multiple ocassions and even after getting caught doing it
or that our President would be a known plageriser
or he would shower with his daughter to the point she said it caused her drug problem and made her a very sexualized person
or his son would marry the widow of his other son
or his son would film himself weighing crack with a hooker in the room
or his son would leave crack in a rental car
or his son would get high paying jobs overseas in industries he knows nothing about.

shall I continue?

It's funny how the list of RINOs just keeps growing, isn't it.

It's almost as if Donald Trump is the only real Republican in the whooooooooooooole world.
No, that's not how it works. Every Never Trump dirtbag declared themselves the enemy when they supported Hillary deciding the Supreme Court over any Republican. That was what 2016 was about for many of us.

No, that's not how it works. Every Never Trump dirtbag declared themselves the enemy when they supported Hillary deciding the Supreme Court over any Republican. That was what 2016 was about for many of us.
No it wasn't. It was about Mexicans and Muslims.

No, both exist, and DC and Hollywood, have A LOT of weirdos....
I mean I never thought a President would sniff every the hair of every girl he comes in contact with
or that our President would have lied about his resumee on multiple ocassions and even after getting caught doing it
or that our President would be a known plageriser
or he would shower with his daughter to the point she said it caused her drug problem and made her a very sexualized person
or his son would marry the widow of his other son
or his son would film himself weighing crack with a hooker in the room
or his son would leave crack in a rental car
or his son would get high paying jobs overseas in industries he knows nothing about.

shall I continue?
No wonder MTG is able to lead tards like you around by the nose.

"I wouldn't put it past 'em!"

No it wasn't. It was about Mexicans and Muslims.
Glad you can tell me how and why I vote. You Jackass. It was the courts, plain and simple. One guaranteed pick, with prospects of at least one or two more. It ended as three picks. Not to mention the hundreds of lower court appointments. Not everyone is as simple minded as you.

No wonder MTG is able to lead tards like you around by the nose.

"I wouldn't put it past 'em!"
Well the dems have you saying men can get pregnant....it's pretty easy to check that one, yet you don't.........And pedos do not exist and noone in DC would ever do that....nor would they ever shower with their daughters....

Well the dems have you saying men can get pregnant....it's pretty easy to check that one, yet you don't.........And pedos do not exist and noone in DC would ever do that....nor would they ever shower with their daughters....
When have I ever said men can get pregnant?

Sorry, I'm just not as credulous as you are.

Forum List

Back