Pick the VP for the Republican presidential nominee (Poll)

Who would you like to see on the Republican VP list?

• Christie Noem

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Candace Owens

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Joni Ernst

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other, see my post...

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I don't support EITHER party... both are full of <bleep> clean-up to their ears... don't confuse loathing for Rump with Leftism.
My 12 years at this forum I have never once seen you attack a democrat and don't confuse the fact democrats are leftist now.

No, the fact that you're basically a commie and kiss ass with the lefties, makes you one....

Let me guess you believe in Man Made Climate Change?
MTG said all the stuff that the other poster claimed she said and yet you are diverting from the facts and trying to proclaim the Poster and Democrats are no better which make you a partisan hack!

You would vote for someone that believe Israel uses lasers to start fires with just because she supports Trump and is Republican which make me wonder why society allows those like you to vote!

My 12 years at this forum I have never once seen you attack a democrat and don't confuse the fact democrats are leftist now.
Hey, I routinely use the phrase Obumble, and routinely bash the Dems for their stance on Illegal Aliens and mismanagement of Urban Plantations.

Dems are, indeed, moving further Left, just as Pubs are, indeed, moving further Right.

But I don't automatically equate opposition to Obumble or Bubba or Shrillary Clinton with right-wing politics, eh?

Hey, I routinely use the phrase Obumble, and routinely bash the Dems for their stance on Illegal Aliens and mismanagement of Urban Plantations.

Dems are, indeed, moving further Left, just as Pubs are, indeed, moving further Right.

But I don't automatically equate opposition to Obumble or Bubba or Shrillary Clinton with right-wing politics, eh?
Sure thing leftist sure thing

Forum List

Back