Photos, Video: Demonstrators march for life in Washington

Life on another planet would necessarily have to be self sufficient, a fetus is not - that is the distinction.

I'm a pro-choicer, also pro-capital punishment, and pro-sucicide - so no, I don't value life so much as ya'll seem to. In fact, I think we've circumvented the process of natural selection and thus bring detriment to the human race. Any woman who wishes to get an abortion is very unlikely to be a good parent - that in itself is enough for me to agree that child is likely better off not being born. Yeah, yeah, adoption blah blah blah, there's plenty of kids to adopt, too fucking many actually. It's like unwanted pets, it's a damned travesty; people stuffing puppies and kittens into burlap sacks to drown them in the river or some equivalent... And what about these shit hole mothers who leave their babies in the dumpster to die? At some point you have to realize, nay sympathize, that not all lives are worth living, and for me, it is less cruel to end an unwanted life early, than to make that life suffer 'consciously' for extended periods of time, perhaps even a lifetime.

My husband was unwanted and his father hated him for "ruining his life" until the day he passed away, not long ago. You don't understand what that does to a person's "soul" my husband is a broken man. I'm happy for it because my wiring is fucked and it makes it easier for him to deal with my lack of emotion, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a mess emotionally, that he rages constantly about seemingly stupid shit - like how his Father never once attended any of his sporting events (Army wrestling team,) his father never went to his West Point graduation, not a single softball game, and even fucking worse, that asshole barely even acknowledged his fucking grandchildren. My husband didn't fucking deserve that, our kids didn't deserve that, but that is what happened because it was "against their religion" - his mom and dad stayed together even though they hated each other... This is not a good situation for /anyone/ - save me perhaps, and I'm a pretty rare need that didn't /need/ to be filled at all, I was perfectly content without falling for this messed up asshole of a husband (though I do joke that God sent my husband in order to stop me from seeing women because it was unfair to his sons up here heh) But I digress.

Meh, I know we're not going to see eye to eye on it, it's inherent to many of ya'lls religions, I'm okay with that, I can respect that. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
Wow! Sucks. I think your husband should get him and his buddies drunk on beer, (designate a driver) then go visit his daddy's grave and all piss on it.

And then move on with his life.

Not sure that'd work for him, he's 45 and hasn't made much progress toward "getting over it." He doesn't really see that anythings wrong with his handling of everything... He didn't go to the funeral, sent his mom a card in response that said "bummer" not kidding... I mean I don't even have emotions and I knew that shit was wrong. Problem is he wants revenge, but there's nothing he can do to get it, never was and never will be - and he knows it which just pisses him off more.

I suppose the benefit is that he made damned sure to go to all the kids events, even mine (his step-kids,) and made a big deal out of all their shit (birthdays, jobs, etc.) He's a great Dad honestly, but I know he's got some issues that'll never go away. He works instead of thinking about anything, anytime something is up he just disappears at work, three jobs so it's easy. He actually just got home a couple hours ago, was gone for 28 hours, didn't say a word to me, no message, no text, no comment, just snuck out while I was taking a nap; he's hiding out because I'm pissed off that he's canceling on a vacation we'd planned to Vegas in March - putting his work over what /I/ want to do yet again - if only he could pass that damn "gotta be there for the kids" to me heh Meh, I'm used to it I suppose, we've been together for nearly 20 years now. I just call him if I get too worried about the roads or whatever and pretend it wasn't unusual, he lies and says he "didn't realize he was gone /that/ long" heh

View attachment 108983

“Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the March for Life on Friday — making him the first vice president ever to address the pro-life event in person,” reports LifeNews.com.

Photos, Video: Demonstrators March for Life in Washington

Imagine if all the people who realize a baby is a human in the stomach in it or out of it.

If wasn't considered life then why the hell when someone kills a preg. mother that person gets time for TWO LIVES, not one TWO.
If it was not life then why in the hell can they say a single cell in space is " LIFE"................How can zombies fall for this bs you can't have centuries of life starts at conception and then decades later a few God hating fks try and make it so life doesn't begin.......>>>>SCIENCE IS NOT GOD, SCIENCE IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT, SCIENCE is whatever the fk that scientist wants it to be and how well they want to sell it to the public.
Yes, there are women of different opinions. So we saw the women's march against the orange clown draw 4 million and this march draws a few thousands. Good on all of the people in both marches for showing their opinions.

View attachment 108983

“Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the March for Life on Friday — making him the first vice president ever to address the pro-life event in person,” reports LifeNews.com.

Photos, Video: Demonstrators March for Life in Washington

Imagine if all the people who realize a baby is a human in the stomach in it or out of it.

If wasn't considered life then why the hell when someone kills a preg. mother that person gets time for TWO LIVES, not one TWO.
If it was not life then why in the hell can they say a single cell in space is " LIFE"................How can zombies fall for this bs you can't have centuries of life starts at conception and then decades later a few God hating fks try and make it so life doesn't begin.......>>>>SCIENCE IS NOT GOD, SCIENCE IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT, SCIENCE is whatever the fk that scientist wants it to be and how well they want to sell it to the public.
Yes, there are women of different opinions. So we saw the women's march against the orange clown draw 4 million and this march draws a few thousands. Good on all of the people in both marches for showing their opinions.

:boohoo:

More cry baby loser marchers?

So if you have a grandson or daughter are you going to support post birth abortion because you do realize these lunatic abortion morons are working on abortions up to three years old.

Right now they are selling it as a really ill kid LOL.................
"working on abortions up to three years old"

Well, there went YOUR credibility..........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Post birth abortion is supported up to age 5.

Some College Students Approve of ‘After-Birth Abortion’… Up to Age 5

So if you have a grandson or daughter are you going to support post birth abortion because you do realize these lunatic abortion morons are working on abortions up to three years old.

Right now they are selling it as a really ill kid LOL.................
"working on abortions up to three years old"

Well, there went YOUR credibility..........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Post birth abortion is supported up to age 5.

Some College Students Approve of ‘After-Birth Abortion’… Up to Age 5

Imagine how many have no idea about this either. They have indoctrinated these kids into believing and or at least acting like human life is about as valuable as a candy wrapper.

No, the first march was look at me, look at me. Look at my hat. Look at my vagina, I have rights no matter what, and a lot of FFFFFUUUU's.
The second marchers were individuals pleading on behalf of someone else. They were well behaved people that want Washington to stop the horror that is the dead baby trade.

Think about this.
A fetus' nerve endings and cortex are in place to feel pain at 22 weeks. Now, tell me, would your nerve endings send alarm signals to your brain if I tied you down and took a sawzall and sawed right through your leg? Would that hurt you? What if I tied you down, put a vice on your temples and squeezed until your skull implodes. What if I slit the back of your neck to sever your spinal cord to make breathing a slow and painful decline into death.
We rip them to shreds. Literally, draw and quarter them alive. It doesn't get much more barbaric than that.

But there is hope for the little body part donors. Maybe we will show them some compassion and drug the fetuses before we dismember them:

The US federal government is considering legislation that will require doctors to inform women seeking abortions that “there is substantial evidence that the process of being killed in an abortion will cause the unborn child pain. The bill mandates that a fetus of more than 22 weeks' gestational age should receive pain reducing drugs before an abortion. Doctors who fail to comply can be fined $100 000 (£57 700; €84 000) and can lose their licence and Medicaid funding.

In the United Kingdom provocative images of the fetus generated by four dimensional ultrasonography have fuelled a reassessment of fetal capabilities along with suggestions that the fetus can respond both emotionally and cognitively. Subsequent political and media discussion in the United Kingdom has debated changing abortion laws and procedures to mitigate against fetal pain.

What we do is similar to human sacrificing, only on the scale of millions.

Last edited:
^ You should remove your spine sample - severing the spinal cord leads to instant unconsciousness. Pain signals are overloaded by shock immediately so the pain signals never make it to the brain to be "felt."

Also, studies say that babies cannot distinguish between touch and pain until 35 to 37 weeks. Can I see your study saying 22 weeks please.

They feel pain not only while being born, but for around a week before natural labor begins - early C sections all around?

^ You should remove your spine sample - severing the spinal cord leads to instant unconsciousness. Pain signals are overloaded by shock immediately so the pain signals never make it to the brain to be "felt."

Also, studies say that babies cannot distinguish between touch and pain until 35 to 37 weeks. Can I see your study saying 22 weeks please.

They feel pain not only while being born, but for around a week before natural labor begins - early C sections all around?

Google the abortion nurse's congressional testimonies. It is truly heart wrenching. And keep in mind, these nurses started out as 'Woman's Righters". Then they they saw what was really happening to these babies and couldn't take the horror.

Here is a picture of a live fetus that was born too soon. It is 31 weeks developed. Do you really believe that the location of this infant determines whether or not it feels pain at an abort-able 31 weeks? If you started ripping off this baby's arm, do you think this baby would feel it?

imagen.jpg

Here is one link to the National Library of Medicine, ECurious.
Controversy: Can fetuses feel pain?

Last edited:
Life on another planet would necessarily have to be self sufficient, a fetus is not - that is the distinction.

I'm a pro-choicer, also pro-capital punishment, and pro-sucicide - so no, I don't value life so much as ya'll seem to. In fact, I think we've circumvented the process of natural selection and thus bring detriment to the human race. Any woman who wishes to get an abortion is very unlikely to be a good parent - that in itself is enough for me to agree that child is likely better off not being born. Yeah, yeah, adoption blah blah blah, there's plenty of kids to adopt, too fucking many actually. It's like unwanted pets, it's a damned travesty; people stuffing puppies and kittens into burlap sacks to drown them in the river or some equivalent... And what about these shit hole mothers who leave their babies in the dumpster to die? At some point you have to realize, nay sympathize, that not all lives are worth living, and for me, it is less cruel to end an unwanted life early, than to make that life suffer 'consciously' for extended periods of time, perhaps even a lifetime.

My husband was unwanted and his father hated him for "ruining his life" until the day he passed away, not long ago. You don't understand what that does to a person's "soul" my husband is a broken man. I'm happy for it because my wiring is fucked and it makes it easier for him to deal with my lack of emotion, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a mess emotionally, that he rages constantly about seemingly stupid shit - like how his Father never once attended any of his sporting events (Army wrestling team,) his father never went to his West Point graduation, not a single softball game, and even fucking worse, that asshole barely even acknowledged his fucking grandchildren. My husband didn't fucking deserve that, our kids didn't deserve that, but that is what happened because it was "against their religion" - his mom and dad stayed together even though they hated each other... This is not a good situation for /anyone/ - save me perhaps, and I'm a pretty rare need that didn't /need/ to be filled at all, I was perfectly content without falling for this messed up asshole of a husband (though I do joke that God sent my husband in order to stop me from seeing women because it was unfair to his sons up here heh) But I digress.

Meh, I know we're not going to see eye to eye on it, it's inherent to many of ya'lls religions, I'm okay with that, I can respect that. We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
You're a death cultist, like monsters since the dawn of time arendeath cultists. You are anti human rights, and the bane of humanity.

So now we've gone from babies feel pain at 22 weeks to 31 weeks? Again I asked you for your source that notes 22 weeks, you've sent me an article that directly refutes your hand-wringingly proclaimed fact:

"Important neurobiological developments occur at 7, 18, and 26 weeks' gestation and are the proposed periods for when a fetus can feel pain. Although the developmental changes during these periods are remarkable they do not tell us whether the fetus can experience pain. The subjective experience of pain cannot be inferred from anatomical developments because these developments do not account for subjectivity and the conscious contents of pain."

In fact, your own link advises /against/ what you've advocated for in it's conclusion:

"The neural circuitry for pain in fetuses is immature. More importantly, the developmental processes necessary for the mindful experience of pain are not yet developed. An absence of pain in the fetus does not resolve the question of whether abortion is morally acceptable or should be legal. Nevertheless, proposals to inform women seeking abortions of the potential for pain in fetuses are not supported by evidence. Legal or clinical mandates for interventions to prevent such pain are scientifically unsound and may expose women to inappropriate interventions, risks, and distress. Avoiding a discussion of fetal pain with women requesting abortions is not misguided paternalism21 but a sound policy based on good evidence that fetuses cannot experience pain."

Death cultist Koshergrl? Really? Get a fucking grip. If you have nothing to add to the discussion then I'm going to ignore your stupid rants.

Let me remind you folks that I /feel/ in colors thanks to whatever power created me. Emotional pleas are pretty much meaningless, I want facts and evidence to support what amounts to telling women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies.

I'm agnostic for the record, I do believe that there is a "higher power," however my view of this "god" is not limited to Earth's bounds, nor Earth's lifeforms. "God's" domain is the whole of the Universe itself, and with that widening of "Godly powers" comes an admittance that we Humans are but /one/ of his creations. I have a much more humble view of human existence, I do not see human's as "special" nor even particularly "unique" and because of that I believe that many of the ideologies religions follow on this planet are man made creations rather than the actual rules handed down by an all-powerful, all-knowing, "God" who visited this minuscule and largely meaningless corner of the universe. I do not believe in any bible, that is merely the ego of men not the words of "God." Regardless of what 'stock' you may put into it, you will not change /my/ "religious" beliefs, any more than I seek to change yours so you can drop that thought at the proverbial door.

That said, I actually have no problem supporting either a no abortion after 22 weeks or giving pain reducers at that gestation policy, it should go without saying that I am against causing unnecessary pain, but that holds ONLY if there is evidence to support that as a /valid/ argument. I am not at all against putting limitations on abortion. I strongly believe in personal responsibility and absolutely don't think abortion should be a form of birth control, nor that tax payers should pay for it (nor any other medical procedures frankly.) I don't think that kids and teens should be able to sneak off and get an abortion without their parents permission (they should face the shame of their [usually] stupid actions.) And, yes, I do believe getting an abortion should be shameful. I also believe that /fathers/ should have some rights in this decision as well. So it is not like there isn't common ground to be found between our different beliefs on this issue.

However, I do not, and will not, act based on emotional tear-filled bullshit stories from the right any more than I do from the rediculious snowflake rants on the left. I can tell you 100% that if you want the support of American's, calling them fucking murders and death cultists because of their personal beliefs is /NOT/ the way to do it. Frankly, that shit right there is why I'm not a Republican and why I have serious issues with organized religions and often rail against them; the hostile vicious hateful religious right /forcing/ their religious opinions on me irks me more than you can probably imagine... I grew up in a religious stranglehold and I've spent much of my life fighting them, being called a devil worshiper, demon, working for Satan, I've had death threats, I've had to arrest people who happened upon me in public and assaulted me, and I have a fucking body guard because of these fruit loops, and probably a bunch of other vile things you cannot even imagine. ALL of that has failed to "convert" me, in fact, it puts the religious right in roughly the same category as radical Islam as far as I'm concerned - ya'll might want to seriously think about that considering that's a reflection which is not based on emotional reaction American's are so known for these days, but rather it is a direct reflection of both religion's avid hateful followers. You wonder why you are losing numbers and support - look there. For the record, I've been fighting for LGBT rights (though I blow off the bathroom and pronouns thing, that's just dumb snowflake shit) since the late 80's in Alaska, which is to this day 70% Christian, so I've lived through way more blow back than any words written on a stupid forum like this. You're just making yourself look like vile hateful people, especially when you say it to someone like me who fully supports the healthy psychological effects of religion for people, and who spends an inordinate amount of time yelling at her LGBT fans who try to hate on Christianity.

The best you can hope for is my cooperation to achieve those goals of yours that I find reasonable and valid. It's actually the same with /most/ pro-choice folks in the country, aside from the fringe element (which again I'll note that /you/ grow when you do shit like the above.) Stop attacking us over your personal beliefs and opinions, and lets talk about the common grounds that we can /all/ agree to. That is the American way, and I would argue the 'right' way to approach an obviously important matter such as this. When you lash out with rediculious bullshit like "death cults" you are not serious about the discussion, you are a fucking snowflake throwing a temper tantrum and you'll get exactly the same treatment from me, and many others. I highly suggest that you keep your tantrums to yourself Koshergrl, because you are a detriment to the cause through your childish behavior.

I suppose alternatively, we can blow off any semblance of having an actual discussion or debate on the matter and tack it up as nothing more than an outlet to express the pro-lifers vile abject hatred for any human who is not part of their special snowflake /club./ Ya know like the leftists do. I'm more than willing to troll the shit out of this thread if that's all it is. To be frank, trolling amuses me greatly; especially with such low lying fruit as you dear Kosher - overly emotional, easy to provoke, and absolutely rediculious in unbased accusations and hurled shit that most thinking people see right through.

No, I stand by the research that was done. The baby In the picture was 31 weeks old. That doesn't mean it it wasn't capable
of feeling pain at 22 weeks. It just means that the particular picture I used was a preemie born at 31 weeks. < still abortable. I could go look for a different picture, but it wouldn't change the statement I made. If your arm was torn off at 22 weeks, America and Britain think you would have felt it.
On the second day, I saw Dr. Haskell do a second-trimester procedure that is called a D & E (dilation and evacuation). He used ultrasound to examine the fetus. Then he used forceps to pull apart the baby inside the uterus, bringing it out piece by piece and piece, throwing the pieces in a pan.
Partial-birth abortion horror revisited: nurse tells grisly tale of the procedure | Live Action News

Last edited:
One night, a nursing co-worker was taking an aborted Down’s syndrome baby who was born alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived. He was about 22 weeks old, weighed about a half a pound, and was about 10 inches long, about the size of my hand. He was too weak to move very much, expending any energy that he had trying to breathe. Toward the end of his life he was so quiet that I couldn’t tell if he was still alive unless I held him up to the light to see if his little heart was still beating through his chest wall. After he was pronounced dead, we folded his little arms across his chest, tied his hands together with a string, wrapped him in a tiny shroud, and carried him to the hospital morgue where all of our other dead patients go.
Shocking Audio: Barack Obama argues against giving medical care to babies born alive after botched abortions

When she delivered this tiny baby (it looked full term to me) she was actually alive and crying. The doctor said to me, “Put it in the room and close the door. Do not enter til the morning shift.” I immediately took the crying baby and wrapped it up and laid it in a room. I then immediately started calling hospitals around (against the doctor’s wishes) to find someone that would take it. None around would take it cause they said it was not viable. I spent many hours trying. I just wanted to leave this place, but I knew I could not walk out and leave other patients without a charge nurse. Til this day I hear this crying infant in my head.
‘She was alive and crying!’: Abortion nurse quits after baby born alive, left to die

One nightmare after another.

Forum List

Back