Photos From Gaza

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
How does Israel get away without condemnation from all the peace loving countries of the world for putting the Palestinians in this Gaza concentration camp? Hopefull now those Zionists will understand what they have done to provoke hatred, rocket missiles & death upon Israelis' for what Israel has done to the Palestinians. Truly, if ever there is to be a lasting peace, this entire Zionist agenda has to go.

TheReligionofPeace - A Picture of Life in Gaza

Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve. History has proven that Jordan was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

How does Israel get away without condemnation from all the peace loving countries of the world for putting the Palestinians in this Gaza concentration camp? Hopefull now those Zionists will understand what they have done to provoke hatred, rocket missiles & death upon Israelis' for what Israel has done to the Palestinians. Truly, if ever there is to be a lasting peace, this entire Zionist agenda has to go.

TheReligionofPeace - A Picture of Life in Gaza

e8myk1p4x

Maybe I'll try through the site itself, this one I know, I'll go through the website.

Last edited:
Let the truth be known to all. No matter how much it hurts those who hate Israel for their treatment of Palestinians.

e8myk1p4x

Maybe I'll try through the site itself, this one I know, I'll go through the website.

Forum List

Back