Phoenix man gets 68 years in Bundy standoff

Phoenix man gets 68 years in Bundy Ranch standoff
Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas cut five years off the maximum recommended sentence of 73 years, taking into consideration that Gregory Burleson, 53, has serious health issues and once was an informant for the FBI.

Burleson didn't apologize for going to the Bundy ranch in April 2014 but said he had no intention of assaulting anyone.

A jury found Burleson guilty in April of threatening and assaulting a federal officer, carrying a weapon in a crime of violence, obstruction and traveling across state lines in aid of extortion

Being an FBI informant was only worth 5 years off his sentence? Wow!

The guy should do time, but 68 years is fucking insane. Rapists and pedophiles don't do that kind of time.

Our justice system is a joke.

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas cut five years off the maximum recommended sentence of 73 years, taking into consideration that Gregory Burleson, 53, has serious health issues and once was an informant for the FBI.

Burleson didn't apologize for going to the Bundy ranch in April 2014 but said he had no intention of assaulting anyone.

A jury found Burleson guilty in April of threatening and assaulting a federal officer, carrying a weapon in a crime of violence, obstruction and traveling across state lines in aid of extortion

The guy should do time, but 68 years is fucking insane. Rapists and pedophiles don't do that kind of time.

They should do as much...I agree.

Why wouldn't I figure it out? Because I'm not a dumbass who posts threats on the Internet with zero fucking chance of ever doing them?

Ok... be real...

Dale's meme was not a threat to go charging up the capitol steps with a brown bess and a tomahawk.

He expressed a concept. A concept a LOT of people sympathize with, but no one is hard up enough to pursue.

Agreed. When people like that start shooting or blowing shit up, too many innocent bystanders are killed.

18cnd-planespan-articleLarge.jpg

041917%20BI%20Oklahoma%20City%20McVeigh.jpg

Incidentally, the clown who crashed the plane in Austin was not some tea party guy taking revenge for the oppression of others. He was just a loon motivated by self interest.

McVeigh was a patriot. Until he killed innocent people.

Then he wasn't. He became something we should revile.

I can appreciate Dale's contempt for the powers that be. I don't cotton to unorganized and unsanctioned violence against the state. The shots fired at Lexington and Concord were not a show of force, they were a stance of defiance and that is why the revolution grew.
Both were loons. McVeigh's choice for a cause was less selfish than Stacks', but both were nutjob murderers who killed innocent people.

It's not only tradition, but a good idea to not completely trust our government. OTOH, threatening revolution just because a vote doesn't go your way goes beyond distrust of government and goes to shredding the Constitution and imposing one's will on others.

Why wouldn't I figure it out? Because I'm not a dumbass who posts threats on the Internet with zero fucking chance of ever doing them?

Ok... be real...

Dale's meme was not a threat to go charging up the capitol steps with a brown bess and a tomahawk.

He expressed a concept. A concept a LOT of people sympathize with, but no one is hard up enough to pursue.
Okay, be real. He does this shit all the time. What are the chances he'll be leading the next Lexington or Concord? If you say "Zero", I'd readily agree.

Agreed, he's just whining like many others who are concerned about the direction of our nation, but there are those who push for electing officials and those who push for shooting all officials.

Or even child murderers. Agreed, it's an excessive sentence and I hope it's reduced to something saner in appeal.

Okay, be real. He does this shit all the time. What are the chances he'll be leading the next Lexington or Concord? If you say "Zero", I'd readily agree.

Agreed, he's just whining like many others who are concerned about the direction of our nation, but there are those who push for electing officials and those who push for shooting all officials.

LEADING IT??? LOL....

His won't even be present. Nor will you or I, or our kid's kids.

That cause it ain't gonna happen. The British government at the time was competent and able to muster force.

Now they can't even stop Pakistanis from conquering them. Our government is being led by the world's richest professional clown, and that's an upgrade over the meat puppet faggot we had. If The US government exists in the current capacity it does now before I die I fully expect corporate logos on our currency and military hardware.

Last edited:

Why? Are you writing a book? If so, leave that chapter out for the time being....but if and when it should come to that? I will give you a "heads up" so you can duck for cover.
Translation: Never. I'm just an idea man who likes to post pictures on the Internet.

No worries, dude.

When the people finally figure it out and have finally taken enough of the tyrannical shit that has been pushed on us the last 104 years? People will rise up one way or another.....of course, YOU will never figure it out.

Who is posting a threat? I am saying that eventually that line in the sand will be crossed and when the powers that be purposely crash the financial system and they bring in U.N troops to put martial law in place, you are gonna see the people push back. Look at the agenda 21 Map of the U.N and then take a look at the map where "da gubermint" claims it is theirs....and make no mistake, they are not "preserving it" for the serfs. So, they are intentionally stealing people's land and the "Fee Simple Deed" because they do not have allodial rights to their property ...that ended in 1933 and falls right in with HJR-192. I know of what I speak, "dumb ass".......

Agreed. When people like that start shooting or blowing shit up, too many innocent bystanders are killed.

Incidentally, the clown who crashed the plane in Austin was not some tea party guy taking revenge for the oppression of others. He was just a loon motivated by self interest.

I can appreciate Dale's contempt for the powers that be. I don't cotton to unorganized and unsanctioned violence against the state. The shots fired at Lexington and Concord were not a show of force, they were a stance of defiance and that is why the revolution grew.
Both were loons. McVeigh's choice for a cause was less selfish than Stacks', but both were nutjob murderers who killed innocent people.

It's not only tradition, but a good idea to not completely trust our government. OTOH, threatening revolution just because a vote doesn't go your way goes beyond distrust of government and goes to shredding the Constitution and imposing one's will on others.

OKC Murrah building bombing was a false flag. You think they wouldn't do it? They blew Kennedy's head off in front of thousands on a city street. I am pretty much an expert on the OKC bombing and met one of the key whistle blowers personally.

OKC Murrah building bombing was a false flag. You think they wouldn't do it? They blew Kennedy's head off in front of thousands on a city street. I am pretty much an expert on the OKC bombing and met one of the key whistle blowers personally.
Pete7469, do you believe in the "false flag" assertion?

Who are "they", Dale? The Jews? The Rothschilds? The Russians? The NWO? The Global Oligarchy? If the latter two, who are they compose of?

Who are "they", Dale? The Jews? The Rothschilds? The Russians? The NWO? The Global Oligarchy? If the latter two, who are they compose of?

Fuck no.

That's a bullshit story concocted by Alex Jones, AKA Colonel Bullshit leader of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade.

I've known Alex, I have been in his house. 20 years ago I was involved in rebuilding the Davidian Church in Waco. I figured out he was in it for self aggrandizement back then, and his recent testimony in his custody suit proves it.

We're those fuckin people nuts? You're goddamn right they were. The absofuckinglutely did not deserve to be raided like a fucking Afghan terrorist training camp. They did not deserve to have OUR GOVERNMENT use fucking armored tanks against them. It was a massive shit show, but it was the Clinton regime showing America that they would not restrain themselves from using all the force they could bear.

I was a liberal democrook back then, now I'm quite the opposite.

Now I do believe there are people who wield considerable power, more in fact than our elected political whores, because these criminally insane sociopaths buy their campaigns and dictate policy.

Policies like obozocare, which we are stuck with until it collapses, then we get rationed euroweenie style commie care and you will have to go to pay for decent care in a 3rd world country.

It what "they" want.

Who are they? I don't fuckin know. I don't believe "they" all work together, have the same goal, or are even complete assholes. Sure some are global collectivists, and they need to be converted to fertilizer, but I don't believe they have the power and abilities Dale does.

However Dale is passionate, he loves the country and wants the COTUS upheld and followed. In that regard we are totally on the same page.

:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back