Philippines Temporarily Halts Anti-Drug Raids, Citing Crimes By Police

Odium Tipsycatlover
Both repugnant people that support this brutality.

Why shouldn't drug dealers be shot where they stand?

They sell bad Smack and Meth to even teenagers and we should what, hold their little hands or something?

Some lowlife tries to get at our kids and they may very well get shot where they stand

Incredible the Leftists defending drug dealers

Link?

Odium Tipsycatlover

They sell bad Smack and Meth to even teenagers and we should what, hold their little hands or something?

Some lowlife tries to get at our kids and they may very well get shot where they stand

Incredible the Leftists defending drug dealers, well not incredible, considering they also defend the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

Then they wonder why they are viewed as vile slugs

No one is defending drug dealers - that's just the kind of dishonest meme the right likes to push. It's whether you are defending law and order, and respect due process - or defending out and out lawlessness and murder.

I've already stated they should be shot dead and most certainly if children are involved.

Amazing.

I wonder if it will come to that politically here in the US.

We have a very different legal system, I doubt it. But the fact that people support it is grotesque.

The system may be different but the rhetoric...

Duterte campaigned on the promise of death to drug dealers, saying he would dump their bodies into Manila Bay and allegedly encouraging citizens to shoot drug dealers. "Forget the laws on human rights," he told supporters in a speech before election day.
Sounds eerily similar to "there used to be consequences -- they'd be carried out on a stretcher" and "beat the crap out of 'em", not to mention "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes".

Drug dealers forfeit their Human Rights when they sell bad Smack and Meth to teenagers and even use children as Drug Mules.

Not only should drug dealers be shot where they stand, paedophiles should be shot where they stand also, why do Leftists defend all the scum of this planet in the name of Human Rights?

Odium Tipsycatlover

Link?

You don't want them executed, to us that's as good as defending them in the name of Human Rights.

Amazing.

We have a very different legal system, I doubt it. But the fact that people support it is grotesque.

Duterte campaigned on the promise of death to drug dealers, saying he would dump their bodies into Manila Bay and allegedly encouraging citizens to shoot drug dealers. "Forget the laws on human rights," he told supporters in a speech before election day.
Sounds eerily similar to "there used to be consequences -- they'd be carried out on a stretcher" and "beat the crap out of 'em", not to mention "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes".

Drug dealers forfeit their Human Rights when they sell bad Smack and Meth to teenagers and even use children as Drug Mules.

Not only should drug dealers be shot where they stand, paedophiles should be shot where they stand also, why do Leftists defend all the scum of this planet in the name of Human Rights?

I fully support a pedophile being shot dead, there is no cure and they nearly always reoffend.

And our Alt righties are off and running: kill them all!

They are for the Rule of Man and offended by American democratic rule of law, apparently.

Odium Tipsycatlover

Link?

You don't want them executed, to us that's as good as defending them in the name of Human Rights.

Actually I made no comment on it -- you plugged that in.

And there's your problem --- false equivalence. I don't believe ANYBODY hould be "executed". Drugs or no drugs.

You lose.

Last edited:
I hope we never get oppressed with that much totalitarianism here in the US..

And our Alt righties are off and running: kill them all!

They are for the Rule of Man and offended by American democratic rule of law, apparently.

Place your bets on what date they reinstitute burning at the stake in the public square.

Some of the diarrhea plopped down in this thread demonstrates what happens when people act on emotion instead of rationality.

Incredible the Leftists defending drug dealers, well not incredible, considering they also defend the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

No one is defending drug dealers - that's just the kind of dishonest meme the right likes to push. It's whether you are defending law and order, and respect due process - or defending out and out lawlessness and murder.

I've already stated they should be shot dead and most certainly if children are involved.

Again: NO ONE is defending drug dealers

Where did I say you were? I simply said shoot them...no?

It's what the cerebrally challenged do when they can't handle the issue ---- make one up and go after that.

Amazing.

I fully support a pedophile being shot dead, there is no cure and they nearly always reoffend.

I don't support extrajudicial killings period. In Philippines - they've given a fee license for citizens to murder those they think are dealers and users. THINK they are. No trial, no due process.

"Incredible the Leftists defending drug dealers, well not incredible, considering they also defend the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult."

Amazing.

I don't support extrajudicial killings period. In Philippines - they've given a fee license for citizens to murder those they think are dealers and users. THINK they are. No trial, no due process.

If there is proof kill them, if they think there is give them a trial....and if found guilty kill them

"Incredible the Leftists defending drug dealers, well not incredible, considering they also defend the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult."

I didn't post that.

Amazing.

I don't agree. They still have the right to a trial, even if they are executed. Once you decide certain people should be shot out of hand (vigilante "justice"?)...where do you stop? What if the murdered person was innocent?

No one is defending what they DO. No one is defending pedophiles or drug dealers. No one. It's following the process of law, not lawlessness.

If there is proof kill them, if they think there is give them a trial....and if found guilty kill them

"Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop,
Here is a strange and bitter crop."

Forum List

Back