Philadelphia: 10-year-old charged in 12-year-old brother's accidental shooting, 12 year old is recovering

this is not my America. when will the suffering end?

Oh bullshit - this absolutely is your America.

Death by gunfire is the leading cause of death of children and teenagers in the United States. I don't want to hear another goddamn thing from the right wing shits on this forum about "groomers" and "tranny pervs" attacking their children. It's their goddamn gun rights perversity that is killing children. Full stop.

You're just one vote in support of it. Can't blame you anymore than the millions of others.
one vote in support of what? of training and equipping teachers in schools with guns?
of the second amendment? Of saving the country from leftist destruction?

grade school??? that full on college level comparison,,
pools kill more children every year than guns ever could,,
Nope. You're wrong.

nejm22.PNG

what makes you think i don't care. I know what would have helped and your party stood in the way....so there's NOTHING to protect these kids unless the schools act quietly and secretly to arm themselves because it is ILLEGAL TO HAVE GUNS ON SCHOOL PROPERTY even by legal Concealed carrys.

you;re hysterica now because democrat policies are to blame for this and YOU KNOW IT!! NOT TO MENTION that it AGAIN..is one of your own.
That law does not apply to private schools.

oh look you got a graph with pretty colored lines,,

Yeah, so much for your swimming pools argument lol.

dont matter,, if one life can be saved its worth it

Okay, tardicus.

and no matter how much you cry like a little bitch you aint gonna get our guns,,

Probably not, but you can stop talkin' about how trannies are terrorizing your kids; it's NRA gun worship that's taking America's kids to their graves early -- that and fentanyl. So I guess you have at least one other boogieman to tar and feather.

OH and clean the childrens blood off your feet,,

Fuck off and go bark at the moon. I sleep easy at night knowing I don't sell fentanyl and I don't pay NRA dues and support Republican campaigns.

Fuck off and go bark at the moon. I sleep easy at night knowing I don't sell fentanyl and I don't pay NRA dues and support Republican campaigns.
I dont do this either,,

but you dont have a problem walking on dead children to push a political agenda,,

why is it youre OK with the people you vote for droning children to death but dont want americans to have guns to defend themselves??

but you dont have a problem walking on dead children to push a political agenda,,

Oh fuck off with your nonsense. The gun lobby makes it political every time they come to the defense of their AR-15s, CCW permits, open carry laws, or other horse shit that every other developed nation knows is going to have predictable violent and fatal consequences.

why is it youre OK with the people you vote for droning children to death but dont want americans to have guns to defend themselves??

The people I vote for want to have laws to protect public safety from some deranged suicidal fucknut the way that every other advanced nation does.

Oh fuck off with your nonsense. The gun lobby makes it political every time they come to the defense of their AR-15s, CCW permits, open carry laws, or other horse shit that every other developed nation knows is going to have predictable violent and fatal consequences.

The people I vote for want to have laws to protect public safety from some deranged suicidal fucknut the way that every other advanced nation does.
sounds like your voting record has failed you,,

since its already illegal no law will stop a person from killing someone,,

sounds like your voting record has failed you,,

since its already illegal no law will stop a person from killing someone,,

We have laws against drunk driving which doesn't stop DUI deaths but we have them anyway because we would probably have more without them, all other things remaining the same.

What we really need is policy that is aimed at significantly reducing the supply and availability of firearms. I've got no problem with people keeping pistols near their bed or rifles and shotguns in their closet (just as I have), but there is absolutely no need for an AR-15 or a MAK-90 (or whatever).

Forum List

Back