Phoenix, AZ

Great news as Pfizer has elected to release all vaccine data in 2076

I can’t wait to actually see the data and see how safe the vaccine is
I will only be 100 years old

I am sure most of the ones vaccinated will be dead of cancer within 7 years lol

Great news as Pfizer has elected to release all vaccine data in 2076

I can’t wait to actually see the data and see how safe the vaccine is
I will only be 100 years old

You don't have to be a blind man to mistaken a fish market for a gaggle of whores.
They're hiding something. Pharmaceutical companies by law are supposed to disclose all data. FDA is being pressured not to disclose the data.

You don't have to be a blind man to mistaken a fish market for a gaggle of whores.
They're hiding something. Pharmaceutical companies by law are supposed to disclose all data. FDA is being pressured not to disclose the data.

The push to vaccinate everyone is an effort to destroy a control group, full stop.

No.

Some of us say no.

Hm. This must be an update...originally they asked for 55 years in order to provide the requested data. HAhahaha. Bleep, bleep, blahhhh

This summer we caught the CDC changing the Japan-Brazil P.1 variant on their webpage. That Gamma variant and its collection of mutations hold the potential for breast cancer. It’s already published and scientific fact.

Oct 2021 Taiwan / U. Of Massachusetts / Hyperglycosylation of the P.1 Gamma Variant / Increased Breast Cancer Potential

After having analyzed the yak coronavirus sequences, cross-over evidence comes from a pig virus found in Canada in 1962. Therefore, this trajectory can focus more specifically on why the mRNA vaccines may be tweaking in some individuals.

After having analyzed the yak coronavirus sequences, cross-over evidence comes from a pig virus found in Canada in 1962. Therefore, this trajectory can focus more specifically on why the mRNA vaccines may be tweaking in some individuals.
that's just a tad over my head Badger....... :( ~S~

FOIA request no later than March 3, 2022. This 108-day period is the same amount of time it took the FDA to review the responsive documents for the far more intricate task of licensing Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine

the FDA is seriously balking , with mandates on the table......

~S~
A lot of the members on this forum like to slag sources like Breitbart, Huffpo, Slate, Gateway, etc., but I believe it is critically important to go into the article, and look at their sources.

Slagging a source is what is known as an Ad hom attack, and is meant to protect a person's world view. We all should look at all sources, no matter what they are, and see where the data and reporting is coming from.

Forum List

Back