Pfizer chose to ‘hide’ cure for Alzheimer's.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Greed knows no boundaries, apparently..

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is under fire for deciding not to act on data suggesting that the rheumatoid arthritis drug Enbrel may be useful for preventing or treating Alzheimer’s. RT America’s Mollye Barrows joins Scottie Nell Hughes with the details.

Would be a shame if true. Lost loved ones to this disease.

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is under fire for deciding not to act on data suggesting that the rheumatoid arthritis drug Enbrel may be useful for preventing or treating Alzheimer’s. RT America’s Mollye Barrows joins Scottie Nell Hughes with the details.

Its out there now, Pfizer apparently didn't keep that much of a lid on the possible Alzheimers' cure.

And since this drug is already legal, there is nothing at all out there to prevent any medical doctor from prescribing this nostrum for Alzheimers "off label".

It's government overkill that makes it too expensive to jump through all the mandated hoops to label a drug for all its promising uses.

But surely that makes you feel safe!

Coconut oil is the cure.

HUH?
There are a lot of cures and healthy diet choices ( if you can afford them or grow your own ).
I use coconut oil and flour for a bunch of different things.

The probably that Pfizer would have in pursuing FDA approval for this new use is that they don't have a theory as to why it actually should work.

Further, the benefit to Pfizer would be minimal. Such a testing period would take a lot of time and cost a lot of money, no certainty of success. And after 2028, Pfizer loses the patent for the product so they would have to make the money quickly.

It’s become quite fashionable to bash big pharmaceutical again I see. They have replaced the AR15 as the monster under everyone’s bed.

It’s become quite fashionable to bash big pharmaceutical again I see. They have replaced the AR15 as the monster under everyone’s bed.

How many other cures are they hiding ?

424.jpg

If they told you would you believe them?

They really aren't hiding anything here, you know, Angelo. We all know about this possible link- it isn't really a "cure" yet.

They just aren't spending the money to get it labeled for Alzheimers, because their patent on the drug is going to expire and the cost of pursuing it is too high.

Further, people are already complaining about the cost of this drug already which is pretty high.

They really aren't hiding anything here, you know, Angelo. We all know about this possible link- it isn't really a "cure" yet.

They just aren't spending the money to get it labeled for Alzheimers, because their patent on the drug is going to expire and the cost of pursuing it is too high.

Further, people are already complaining about the cost of this drug already which is pretty high.

They call that plausible deniability I believe.

They call that plausible deniability I believe.

What's the problem, angelo? We all know that there is a possible connection between Alzheimers and this drug.

Ask your doctor if he'll prescribe it to you if you have the disease.

Forum List

Back