Petition for Treason Charges against Republicans online

The purpose is to draw attention to the treasonous actions that most Republicans supported. That is, until they saw how badly it backfired on them.

At least the Republicans here are starting to display some shame over how they acted. That gives hope that they're not totally irredeemable. Perhaps, with some moral guidance, they can be reformed, and become good Americans again.

Over 31,000 signatures now.

You can get 500,000, it won't go anywhere. LOL This is a hoot
At 100K they have to respond, which is the point.

The point is they say they got it?
Yep, but when the heat is on your enemy, turn it up.

They are United States Senators and Representatives legally voted into office by United States citizens. They are not your enemy.

Wait...if Obama responds he either has to say I support freedom of expression and thereby giving tacit approval for what the goo is doing or say charges will be brought forward against those that speak freely. Those dastardly republicans are probably signing that right now just to force the president between those two choices. It shocks that this was suggested by my fellow "democrat"

I was a young guy when Reagan was taking the Soviet empire out. Didn't the democrat senators write letters to Gorbachev? So should we prosecute them also?

I was a young guy when Reagan was taking the Soviet empire out. Didn't the democrat senators write letters to Gorbachev? So should we prosecute them also?
yoooo hooo wing nut....
US sent Iran arms for hostage releases - The International ...

119992.jpg
9781850433330.ashx

They are United States Senators and Representatives legally voted into office by United States citizens. They are not your enemy.
47 percent of them are GOP traitors ...haaang them and hang them high...

The purpose is to draw attention to the treasonous actions that most Republicans supported. That is, until they saw how badly it backfired on them.

At least the Republicans here are starting to display some shame over how they acted. That gives hope that they're not totally irredeemable. Perhaps, with some moral guidance, they can be reformed, and become good Americans again.

Deep down, you and I both know, we believe the president should have absolute power to do anything he wants. It is time to come out of the closet.

The hell they aren't. They stand against Liberalism, the founding philosophy of this nation. Fuck 'em and get 'em on a boat to Jesusland, they don't deserve ti be here or even be called Americans.

No law was broken and Treason has only 2 components and neither were breached by this letter. More beat off fantasy by the left. You would think with all their whining about getting work done in the previous 6 years they would be more interested in actually doing work then creating false charges that will go no where and probably force the President to embarrass himself answering the request.

The hell they aren't. They stand against Liberalism, the founding philosophy of this nation. Fuck 'em and get 'em on a boat to Jesusland, they don't deserve ti be here or even be called Americans.

According to the black Karl Marx it was founded by communist

According to the black Karl Marx it was founded by communist
It was founded by Liberal Elitists, and it wasn't founded for pitchforks like these bozos in Congress.

Article III section 3 Treason......

1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Constitution for the United States - We the People

Be specific and point out how this letter equals treason. You all claim it is provide us with context in regards the actual conditions that make something treason.

I don't know about treason, but they are seriously fucked in the head. They've just told the world that an American president has no power from this day forth. What is wrong with these assholes?

Article III section 3 Treason......

1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Constitution for the United States - We the People

Be specific and point out how this letter equals treason. You all claim it is provide us with context in regards the actual conditions that make something treason.

Ted Kennedy Goes Behind Ronald Reagan s Back to the KGB Capitol Commentary

And then there was Kennedy, im sure that wouldnt be called treason though

I notice that none of the liberals wanna address the FACTS of what is treason, you all made a claim now explain it. I provided the definition of what treason is now provide us with how a letter from some Senators to a foreign Government is treason.

I don't know about treason, but they are seriously fucked in the head. They've just told the world that an American president has no power from this day forth. What is wrong with these assholes?

Fuck the constitution!

Forum List

Back