Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

Oh Gawd - this Nadler is a tool.

What he doesn't grok is that the goal of Russia's influence was (and continues to be) to tear our society apart. The Dems are their pawns.

I wonder if any Kremlin agents were even involved at this juncture. All we have is their word, which holds no water any more.
I know this might be hard to believe... but 100% of the time, an investigation doesn't start until some kind of intelligence information has been gathered to cause a need to start it. For Gowdy to argue that Strzok had no reason to think Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians because the investigation hadn't started yet is about as dumb as it could possibly be.

The Chairman of this hearing a is a joke.
The genesis of the investigation was a dossier authored by Kremlin agents that was purchased by Clinton and the DNC.
Steele confirmed he used Kremlin agents as his source in the Vanity article.

Let me make this very simple for you. "Widely recognized" doesn't mean shit as the Supreme Court's opinion IS what matters. The Constitution says that. :abgg2q.jpg:

Actually, it does as the Supreme Court as often recognized Congress' oversight powers. But go ahead, enjoy the spectacle. The RNC will get a lot of sound bites to show the public how corrupt the Dems are.

Why do you continue to respond when you got shown to be wrong? Why can't you just accept it?

YOU wanted to keep bringing up the Constitution as your defense. Does, or does not the Constitution give the Supreme Court the power to create rule of law when interpreting parts of the Constitution? Simple yes or no?

So the Constitution is of upmost importance only if it supports your argument?

It's not at all surprising that you neither recognize nor understand The Constitution.

You thinking I'm wrong is just an affirmation that I'm correct.

That did not discuss the conversation whatsoever, and given the fact you are wrong, I doubt you ever will. :abgg2q.jpg:

Here let me post this for you as a good deed. Feel free to say this site is biased.

""EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States. As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution."

The Court and Constitutional Interpretation - Supreme Court of the United States
:iyfyus.jpg:A Hillary supporter demanding equal justice just tickles the hell out of me.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I've never been a Hillary supporter. In fact I've been quite open about that. Feel free to find and post ANY post I've made that said I support Hillary. Want to make a bet on if you can find one? How about a one month long Avatar bet?

A Congressman just asked if there is a Congressional rule against him releasing the transcripts of Strzok's behind doors testimony, and the Republican Chairman just said, "Because I said so."

That is some fucking funny shit.

Let me make this very simple for you. "Widely recognized" doesn't mean shit as the Supreme Court's opinion IS what matters. The Constitution says that. :abgg2q.jpg:

Actually, it does as the Supreme Court as often recognized Congress' oversight powers. But go ahead, enjoy the spectacle. The RNC will get a lot of sound bites to show the public how corrupt the Dems are.

Why do you continue to respond when you got shown to be wrong? Why can't you just accept it?

YOU wanted to keep bringing up the Constitution as your defense. Does, or does not the Constitution give the Supreme Court the power to create rule of law when interpreting parts of the Constitution? Simple yes or no?

It's not at all surprising that you neither recognize nor understand The Constitution.

That did not discuss the conversation whatsoever, and given the fact you are wrong, I doubt you ever will. :abgg2q.jpg:

Here let me post this for you as a good deed. Feel free to say this site is biased.

""EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Court is the highest tribunal in the Nation for all cases and controversies arising under the Constitution or the laws of the United States. As the final arbiter of the law, the Court is charged with ensuring the American people the promise of equal justice under law and, thereby, also functions as guardian and interpreter of the Constitution."

The Court and Constitutional Interpretation - Supreme Court of the United States
:iyfyus.jpg:A Hillary supporter demanding equal justice just tickles the hell out of me.

You going to answer my bet or are you going to spend a bunch of time looking before answering?

When you see how the Democrats in this hearing are acting like assholes you can understand why they have lost 1,000 national offices, The House, The Senate and the Presidency.

You going to answer my bet or are you going to spend a bunch of time looking before answering?
I spent about 10mins looking at your posts.
So, you appear to be a Bernie Sanders fan.
You bought into Hillary's Russian Collusion scam hook, line, and sinker.
You don't seem to care a wit about Hillary getting away with Obstruction or Espionage, so my point is made. It doesn't matter a damn if you despise the bitch, you support everything she stands for. No difference here.
Your problem seems to be with Trump, and obviously you don't care about equal justice, so Nuff said.

The Cliff Notes version of Strzok's testimony:

It's all the LAWYERS' fault.

I spent about 10mins looking at your posts.
So, you appear to be a Bernie Sanders fan.
You bought into Hillary's Russian Collusion scam hook, line, and sinker.
You don't seem to care a wit about Hillary getting away with Obstruction or Espionage, so my point is made. It doesn't matter a damn if you despise the bitch, you support everything she stands for. No difference here.
Your problem seems to be with Trump, and obviously you don't care about equal justice, so Nuff said.

Wrong. I've ALWAYS said I think Hillary was guilty... but my opinion doesn't matter because Gowdy and Congress has spent MILLIONS of dollars and lots of time trying to indict her for it and Benghazi not to do so.

I haven't bought into Hillary's Russian collusion scam. I have bought into the CIA, FBI, and ALL other government's agencies belief that Russia DID do it.

I was only a Bernie Supporter after the two Republican candidates I backed no longer had a chance to win. That was Jeb Bush first and John Kasich next.

You made a statement, I said you were wrong and proposed a bet. You were a coward and instead of supporting the statement YOU made, you went and researched FIRST before accepting the bet. You're a coward and now everyone knows. :abgg2q.jpg:

Mr. Strzok perjured himself, saying that he was not biased.

I think there is enough cause to send out a couple of marshals to his home late tonight and arrest him.

Moon Bats lie.

He is a piece of shit.

He helped to facilitate Crooked Hillary skating and he he helped to do the witch hunt against Trump.

An example of what is wrong with the swamp in our government.

How can you say Russian threat was greater than mishandling of classified information
The Russian threat is always there
Stupids like Hillary are a rarity

Not as rare as we'd hope. Just look at how criminally stupid these Dems are.

Forum List

Back