Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

The demos we’re definitely circling the wagons. I thought it was funny actually. Now you know what the ass holes are all about.

but a few people with ads on facebook can change an election.
I don't believe anyone ever claimed that. "Changed?" Contributed, helped seed disinfo and more. and a Few people? please

All of our own intelligence agencies (under Trump) say the Russian campaign (of which the FB stuff was one piece) influenced our election
have you seen the facebook ads in question? read them and did an analysis of what their goals seem to be based off those ads?

wouldn't seem so.
I remember seeing people I personally know sharing suspect click bait and other crap
Yea but was it VOTE TRUMP! or just trolling to get people against each other?

Yup. Someone even tossed out the ol' "Have you no decency, sir!".

Tres-funny.
Yep, in Congressional hearing, rules say they can ask such a question. The only ones who are exempt from such questions are members of Congress and the President.
Isn't that a surprise???:2up:

I love the irony of a Trump fan and all his supporters asking someone about infidelity.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nobody gives a damn about his infidelity.

It is about his trustworthiness. He lied over and over again, and you would have seen that if you actually watched the hearing.

I would rather watch the grass growing while the paint dried than subject myself to such pathetic partisan drama.

I actually feel sorry for you if you wasted any time out of your life watching it

I love the irony of a Trump fan and all his supporters asking someone about infidelity.

It is about his trustworthiness. He lied over and over again, and you would have seen that if you actually watched the hearing.

I would rather watch the grass growing while the paint dried than subject myself to such pathetic partisan drama.

I actually feel sorry for you if you wasted any time out of your life watching it
Then quit making comments pretending that you know anything about this.

I see...turning over a new leaf?

Then quit making comments pretending that you know anything about this.

My comment still stands 100% valid.

I see...turning over a new leaf?

Nope, I am too damn old for that sort of crap.

As a great philosopher once said..."I yam what I yam".

Forum List

Back